The Seinfeld Quiz Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Event
  • 89 comments
  • 3,013 views

Event

Zoom-zoom
Premium
Messages
6,899
Messages
GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account)
You know the rules! Whoever answers the last question gets to post the next one!

Ill start:

What was the name of the Jerry's girlfriend whom he couldn't remember the name of? hint: her name rhymes with a part of the female anatomy ;)
 
Her name was Delores.

What's the name of the "other" diner, where George is banished to in one episode because he annoyed the owner of the regular coffee shop?
Hint: they don't have the Big Salad, and they only carry Sanka, not decaf...

By the way, I am going to dominate this thread for as long as it lives. Sorry, thought I'd tell everyone now!!
 
DAmn, I should know this... Monks is their regular place, that's all I know... It's not coming to me... :grumpy:
 
I think this thread is just gonna be me and you, Event Horizon. Too bad, but who cares!!
 
Potussan. Ever try it with club soda?

What magazine was George reading when his mother caught him.. uh.. not being the master of his domain?


M
 
Galmour Magazine...you know, he was ALONE...

In the "Bizarro World," what are the George and Kramer characters' names?
 
Feldmen and ....
dammit....can't think of George's
 
I am going to say I was right and post one up....

What game did they play against the Bubble Boy ?
 
His name is Yev KASSEM, and he's the Soup Nazi. I assume you meant to type "Who is Yev Kassem better known as..."

Before switching to Saabs, Jerry drove a car that was completely ruined by a valet's B.O. What type of car was it?
 
^ yah...forgot his last name....

answer to question
BMW !!

What animal fur was the Hat that Elaine 'lent" to George made of ?

Bonus...what was the replacement hat made of ?
 
TTJ!

I think it was rabbit fur that it claimed to be, but was really rat hair.
 
It was a sable hat, and the replacement was "nutrium," which is a type of rat.

What restaurant does Russel Dowrimple (president of NBC) frequently visit for lunch, and what does he normally order there?
 
hey hey...
nope, the original hat was not made of rabbit...

the bonus...the fake was 'rat' hair, also known as Neutria

**EDIT** A.P. got it !
 
guaranteed the hat was made of sable. look it up, don't mess with the expert!!
 
He visits 'Poppies' and eats Primevera...or some red pasta dish....
 
hey anderton....I just forgot the 'n' in not......as in,,, ' not made of rabbit'

I thought it was poppies....doh..I thought he got sick due to poppie not washing his hands
 
Excellent.

Ok, in the "orgasm" episode, what food got George's 'juices' flowing again ?
 
Pastrami, the most sensuous of all the salted, cured meats...

What brand of cake does Elaine buy to replace the one from the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor (?) which Peterman won and she ate?

Hint: They aren't really part of the supermarket; they have their own display at the end of the aisle...
 
Enteman's? I think that's how it is spelled (and pronounced)
 
Back