The Seinfeld Quiz Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Event
  • 89 comments
  • 3,013 views
Who is George's Favorite Explorer?
 
Yup. You turn, Matt.
 
I'll start this up again...

What did Elaine's matress smell like after she gave it to Kramer and got it back?
 
Like the East RIver, where Kramer was swimming to exercise (until Elaine's chiropractor boyfriend brought his clients to do the same and then the whole place got crowded).

What type of car did George buy, that he was duped into thinking belonged previously to Jon Voight?
 
Sorry, I've had a busy couple of days.

Answer to Anderton's question: Chrysler Le Baron. I know that episode well. My most watched Seinfeld episode. I know I'm right on this for sure, so I'll ask a question.

What is Bizarro-Jerry's name? (Probably easy, but I'm in a hurry)
 
Anderton Prime
Pastrami, the most sensuous of all the salted, cured meats...

What brand of cake does Elaine buy to replace the one from the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor (?) which Peterman won and she ate?

Hint: They aren't really part of the supermarket; they have their own display at the end of the aisle...

Hey Anderton...the food that got him going again was not Pastrami, but infact Mango...it was the same episode Kramer was banned from the fruit / Veggie market !
 
BTW the answer to Jimmy's question is Kevin I believe !
 
My bad, TwinTurbo...I was confusing it with the episode where George tries to combine sex with eating. And yes, Kevin is the correct answer, so it's your turn again!!
 
Jerry's Saab is N/A....as they find out when it is stolen, and another 9000 is found with the "turbo shoved up the exhaust pipe."

If I'm right, someone else can take my turn, or TTJ can take another.
 
okie dokie...

What food does Newman refer to as "vile weed".
 
Broccoli. Now quick, someone please, HONEY MUSTARD!!

What disease does Kramer keep getting stuck with when he and Mickey land acting roles for medical students to diagnose, and what disease does Mickey get that Kramer wants to trade him for?
 
Kramer keeps getting gonorhea (sp?) but I don't know what Mickey got.
 
Ha, Mickey got Cirrhosis Of Liver Jaundice, and that is what Kramer traded for, but I believe Kramer still ended up being casted for ghonorhea due to his'stellar' performance.
 
Yeah but they both showed up painted yellow and ended up fighting I think. But close enough, hey TwinTurbo, you can go or let skip110 go, since he hasn't had as many chances...? I don't care either way, just somebody stump me!!
 
OK.....Who finally ends up with George's hairpiece?
 
Rusty the Bum.

Kramer: "You know I once knew a horse named Rusty...no offence!"
- from the "Rickshaw" episode...

What is the name of the anti-abortionist pizza parlor Elaine refuses to eat at?
 
I thought it was Poppy's and she wouldn't eat the duck that Kramer ordered? I don't recall anything about pizza in that episode.
 
It's the same episode, where she starts dating the guy who delivers Jerry's sofa. But her and Jerry specifically talk about a pizza parlour when Kramer wants to order a pie, and Elaine refuses to eat there and advises Kramer to do the same...
 
Nope, it's Pachino's (sp?) pronounced pakino's. Anyway, Twin you can go since you guessed the last guess...
 
Name that Girl...
She Dated George....George dumped her...Jerry started dating her...she dumped Jerry...

(**hint**)

" y'all "
 
Marlene!!

Hmmm, which question shall I ask...

In the episode where Kramer is swimming in the East River, what is the name of the store where Hal Kittsmiller has Elaine's special custom-made chiropractic matress delivered from? Hint: it's a play on words, like "Back in Business, or Good Vertebrations..."
 
The Lumbar Yard.

To what date does George try to postpone his wedding with Susan?
 
March 21st (the first day of spring)

What book did Jerry never return the the Library?
 
Tropic of Cancer.

What was Elaine using Kramers slicer to slice that made it dull?
 
The heels of her shoes

What does Elaine's neigbor keep in his apartment that is very odd?
 
Of course. I knew it would be easy for you, AP. :)
 
Back