The Seinfeld Quiz Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Event
  • 89 comments
  • 3,013 views
So....we are in need of a question....Anderton?
 
What does Jerry request when he phones in a terrorist bomb threat to Yankee Stadium?
 
Fitted hats rather than adjustable hats for all the fans.

What did Elaine spill on her Doctor friend's poster of 'the other guy'?
 
Coffee
 
I thought it was red wine....could I be remembering it wrong?
 
I don't know, that was a guess. I forgot the question mark...
 
It WAS red wine that Elaine spilled on the Tenor's poster...but to save time I'll post another question:

Which singer did Newman already book for his Newmanium party?
 
He booked....Christopher Cross.....booya!

Question: What make/color car cuts Jerry off?
 
Maroon Golf!

Hey skip, I got a fever, and the only cure...IS MORE COWBELL!!

Anyway, here's a question for ya:

What three unfortunate "bagels" does Kramer use to make his complimentary Pizza Bagels on the Peterman Reality Bus Tour?

*Hint: Jerry has one, his girlfriend has one, and the guy behind them on the bus has one, but he doesn't ask what it is until later...

*Bonus question: what else does each passenger on the bus get free with their ticket besides the Pizza Bagel?
 
I knew it was a 3 Musketeers...but I had to watch the episode to figure out that it was actually the bite size. Who makes a pizza bagel out of a doughnut anyway?

Next up: What is Jerry's ATM PIN?
 
Skip, I asked what THREE things Kramer makes into a pizza bagel for his Peterman Reality Tour. The Three Musketeers question was a bonus. But in the interest of keeping the thread going, the answers were:

1. Cinnamon Raisin Bagel
2. Donut
3. Piece of Pound Cake
 
Whoops, my bad....I watched to whole episode and I didn't catch the other two :dunce:

Sorry : (
 
Anyway, Jerry's ATM code was "Jorel" the father of Superman.

Here's a rather easy one:

Who does the voice for George Steinbrenner?
 
Larry David

What song did Elaine guess to win a spot holding Woody Woodpecker at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade for Mr. Pitt?
 
No, that was her boyfriend's favorite song.
 
It's been a while...so i'll post one:

What object/person/scene is in EVERY SINGLE Seinfeld episode? (aside from credits, themesong, Jerry, etc)
 
PublicSecrecy
It's been a while...so i'll post one:

What object/person/scene is in EVERY SINGLE Seinfeld episode? (aside from credits, themesong, Jerry, etc)
I HAD a question up. You can't just override my qustion you Bastard! I KILL YOU!

:p

What song did Elaine guess to win a spot holding Woody Woodpecker at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade for Mr. Pitt?
 
Let's end this right now. The song was NEXT STOP POTTERSVILLE.

I guess that makes it MY turn.

Very well, here's my question:

What item does Kramer offer as a trade for Jerry's van? Be very specific.
 
Anderton Prime
Let's end this right now. The song was NEXT STOP POTTERSVILLE.

I guess that makes it MY turn.

Very well, here's my question:

What item does Kramer offer as a trade for Jerry's van? Be very specific.
A white shirt worn by a celebrity?
 
98cobra
A white shirt worn by a celebrity?
You need to tell me what KIND of shirt, and WHAT celebrity it belonged to.

Extra bonus points if you can tell me how Kramer got it...!
 
Didn't he go through someone's garbage? I can't remember what kind of shirt it is or whose it is, but I recall him rooting through someone's garbage...
 
Anderton Prime
You need to tell me what KIND of shirt, and WHAT celebrity it belonged to.

Extra bonus points if you can tell me how Kramer got it...!
He got the shirt (I think it was a white t-shirt)because the celeberty left it on a bench or something in a park I think.As for the celeberty I have no idea. :dunce:
 
Neither of you has got it 100%. It was SCREEN LEGEND ANTHONY QUINN'S UNDERSHIRT, and Kramer swiped it when the actor took it off to do situps in Central Park. Touge Master you can go next since you were the most right.
 
O.k. in one episode Jerry went to Florida and Kramer asked him to pick up some Cubans

1.What did Jerry pickup?(tell me what kind of Cubans)

2.Also they weren't Cubans they were actually what?

Hope I made the question clear. ;)
 
Jerry picked up ACTUAL Cubans, meaning three guys from Cuba. Kramer was planning on having them roll cigars in America and make a fortune. He pitched the idea to Earl Haffer, the cowboy whom he met at the airport when he was betting on planes in another famous episode. But old Earl smelled bull**** and knew instantly that Kramer was trying to pass off Dominicans in a Cuban wrapper.

Hope I made my answer clear!

What was the name of the assistant wardrobe guy on Spartacus who was Kramer's special guest when he worked at the Alex Theatre while it was being renovated? What costume did he have at his work (at the I.P.M.P.C.W., or the Institute for the Preservation of Motion Picture Costumes and Wardrobe) that Kramer wanted George to wear, and for the screening of which movie did he want George to wear it?
 
:dunce: I have no idea on that first one.

But George wore a Henry the VIII constume, but I have no idea to what movie he was gonna wear it to... :dunce:
 
Back