The Sheffield Wednesday 2009-2010 Season Thread

• Thread starter Famine
  • 46 comments
Last game of the season against Crystal Palace at home should be interesting! Anyone betting Famine's post count might be a bit low on 2nd May? :)

Nah, it'll be the same. Just littered with more expletives than usual.

It would be a travesty to see them drop again. Palace have been picking up the points but a visit from promoted West Brom is not a given, the last time they sealed promotion they bagged seven goals in their final game. Similarly, a chance to jump above Palace is tricky with a trip to Cardiff who are themselves chasing the play-off's.

I really hope it goes to the last game.

I do too. Because if it doesn't, we'd have been relegated.

Cardiff score a last minute winner against Wednesday. Given the huge goal difference between Palace and Wednesday, it means nothing. I don't see Palace getting anything from West Brom on Monday, so it's up to next Sunday for the fate of Wednesday.

We should maybe just delete this and forget all about it, eh?

I'm not sure there's a big enough font for the lalalalalalala...

I'm afraid there's no post I can make about that game that doesn't involve me calling Mike Dean a complete and total

Tough luck for Wednesday. It was an ill picked moment for Dean to send the Wednesday player off for treatment, considering the opportunities he had before the corner he could have at least waited until after it had been taken, it may have made the difference.

It's not a very fitting excuse though for a season of below average performances. Varney was disappointing as usual, I hope Derby sell him, Tudgay was quiet but at least you have a good keeper in Grant, next season will be a lot more positive at Hillsborough.

I don't know!.........you have a bit of friendly rivalry banter going and you have to go all

dr-evil.jpg

on me :lol: .

Back