The Sunday Cup...Lotus Club GT...Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_ADE
  • 5,926 comments
  • 450,933 views
Cheers Rosen for your pic. Just a handful left to do now, so get those pics over to me before Friday so I can get the graphics done.

ROSEN_zpsaa7fc171.png

Also, gonna have a few laps at Rome if anyone wants to join. I will be in my lobby from 8.45pm.
 
Also, gonna have a few laps at Rome if anyone wants to join. I will be in my lobby from 8.45pm.
You wasn't in your lobby when I loged in so I practice alone in offline mode...

Manage to do 1.12.9xx.
By my best sestor times i could get a 12.5xx
25.350 22.650 24.5xx

This is my new car, hope no one has same combo:)
suRf36M.jpg

Attacking last corner of sector 2


Also this champioship am driving without ABS and usually I will brake little earlier, so keep that in mind when driving behind me:idea:
 
Well, good few laps tonight with Weescotman, Capt_D and Weal77. I managed to make the break into the 13's, so well pleased with that. Weescotman is threatening to crack into the 12's, and is showing mega pace here at Rome.

SPORT SOFT.

WEESCOTMAN...1:13.197
GTP_CAPT_D...1:13.388
TPE-RUS...1:13.499
KOR_HELLRAZOR...1:13.584
CAGE-RAGE_1...1:13.699
GEORDIE...1:13.872
ADE3210...1:13.717
RJWALLIS90...1:13.969
XTEHLOTUS_RK...1:14.564
GC255...1:14.647
JAMMYREX...1.15:158
GOODWOLF...1:15.249
WEAL77...1:16.972



SPORT MEDIUM.

WEESCOTMAN...1:14.745
GTP_CAPT_D...1:14.906
RJWALLIS90...1:15.135
ADE3210...1:15.358
GC255...1:16.014
GEORDIE...1:16.052
XTEHLOTUS_RK...1:16.582
JAMMYREX...1:17.294


You wasn't in your lobby when I loged in so I practice alone in offline mode...

Manage to do 1.12.9xx.
By my best sestor times i could get a 12.5xx
25.350 22.650 24.5xx

Fantascic time's petros, but I cant use it as it wasnt recorded in an online lobby.


Orange with Black rims for me, and #98 ;)

Cool, now how about a podium pic.👍👍👍
 
Yeah man I will do. Finishing work at 6am doesn't leave much PS3 time :(
 
I'll try and get a podium pic for you tomorrow Ade. My car number will be 77.
 
Also, gonna have a few laps at Rome if anyone wants to join. I will be in my lobby from 8.45pm.

My aim was to join you but there is a new little fellow in the family that needs attention so I skip in my sim rig when I can.

Later this week. 👍


Manage to do 1.12.9xx.

Also this champioship am driving without ABS and usually I will brake little earlier, so keep that in mind when driving behind me:idea:

Man, that's fast! I'm no where close to those laps times. I still try to do decent laps without scrubbing my beautiful car...

I took some laps with no-ABS (that IS the real thing :) ) but came to the conclusion that it's more safe for me and you if I use ABS...
 
Ade sorry I have not been active. Work has been super hectic and family obligations. Send you the podium pic soon. Dont think you'll need it! :-( In regards to Rosens comment is ABS allowed?
 
Ade sorry I have not been active. Work has been super hectic and family obligations. Send you the podium pic soon. Dont think you'll need it! :-( In regards to Rosens comment is ABS allowed?

Yes mate, ABS is allowed. Good to hear from you, looking forward to the podium pic. All pics will be used in the results and standings tables.👍👍👍
 
Big Sunday Cup News

Calling all Sunday Cuppers. I need as many of you as possible to attend Fridays practice. Dowlin39 will be present, but only as a spectator. The reason for this is he will be streaming the session live on the internet, and if all goes well, Sundays race will be the first Sunday Cup event ever to be available to an online audience live. On the night of the race the LINK to his live feed will be put in this thread, as well as being shared on my FB page, the SC FB page and also the Lotus FB page. The reason we need to get as many in on Friday is Dowlin would like to do a test before Sundays race.

If the test goes OK, Dowlin will again join on Sunday as a spectator, and provide a running commentary during the races, whilst switching the camera from driver to driver, and using different views. ( He will be the only one using a mic, so everyone else may want to mute him before race start.)

So if your free on Friday, please come and join.👍👍👍
 
Last edited:
wow thats exicting!!!!! " Sunday Cup" going live. wish i was not at work.
 
Should be fun! And my rear bumper is safe if Dowlin is only spectating ;)
 
OK guys, Ive rejigged the registered driver line up for SCR. There are a few changes, which include Teh_Lotus coming out of the reserve list, and onto the grid. Also Dowlin now has a regular space as series streamer, so there will only be a maximum of 15 racers per race. (unless Dowlin cant do every event)

Registered drivers.

ADE3210
COBANI
GC255
CAPT_D
WEESCOTMAN
KOR_HELLRAZOR
FUELMYFIRE
THIRD_REIGN
GOODWOLF
JAMMYREX
SOCALSPEEDFREAK
RJWALLIS90
ROSENLUNDAREN
TPE-RUS
TEH_LOTUS_RK
DOWLIN39...LIVE STREAM...HERE


Reserves.

GTP_HASSLEMOFF
BIG_C_23
JIMFTR
 
Last edited:
Great news, and I would have joined anyway for some Fridays practice before the big race. Can't believe this is happening! Very nice from Dowlin to try and do this.

Have to tell all the petrolheads and racing fans that I know to watch the real racing.
 
Have to tell all the petrolheads and racing fans that I know to watch the real racing.

Yeaah mate. Dowlins offer to do this is fantastic. The link to his channel is http://www.twitch.tv/dowlin39

Mega thanks to Dowlin for doing this.👍👍👍


Oh, and 1 more thing. Podium pics must be submitted by Friday, or I will have to create some generic pics for those who havnt done one.
 
Last edited:
If Dowlin is filling the Eddie Jordan role, will he be employing a Suzie Perry or a David Coulthard? :sly::lol:💡
 
GTP_ADE
Oh, and 1 more thing. Podium pics must be submitted by Friday, or I will have to create some generic pics for those who havnt done one.

Im working away so cant get a picture for you, its looking like I might be back Friday so if I get chance ill try and join for a bit if you need to fill the lounge :).
 
I should be able to fill a spot on friday.

Is the live stream being recorded so we can watch it later?
 
hasslemoff
Im working away so cant get a picture for you, its looking like I might be back Friday so if I get chance ill try and join for a bit if you need to fill the lounge :).



GT Flaw
I should be able to fill a spot on friday.

Is the live stream being recorded so we can watch it later?

Excellent. The more the merrier.

Im not sure. Hopefully we will be able to watch it later. Dowlin has posted SC videos on youtube before that he made with his PVR.
 
Well I guess I'll have to dust off the rig for friday then! Haven't touched anything since GT Academy finished. I'll show up and use the chance to get a driver picture ready as well. Otherwise I'd be fine if you hijacked the picture of the 111R in my GTP album and use my avatar from there.

I'm curerntly buissy writing up my master's thesis and editing a publication paper, so I'm usually too depleted to sit in front of the TV in the evening.
 
Great to see that we will have a good few in the lobby tomorrow for practice and the live stream test.

Third and Hasslemoff, I have created podium pictures for you using older SC podium images. They are a bit pixely, but they are the best I can do, as I had to zoom in quite close to capture the driver.

THIRD_REIGN_zps989ee48e.png


HASSLEMOFF_zps0171b9e5.png
 
Last edited:
Quick update on some sport soft times ahead of tomorrows practice. Weescotman and Capt_D have been practicing hard , and have both broken into the 12's. Photo evidence of the times was submitted which showed both were in the lobby.


SPORT SOFT.

WEESCOTMAN...1:12.941
GTP_CAPT_D...1:12.996
TPE-RUS...1:13.499
KOR_HELLRAZOR...1:13.584
CAGE-RAGE_1...1:13.699
GEORDIE...1:13.872
ADE3210...1:13.717
RJWALLIS90...1:13.969
XTEHLOTUS_RK...1:14.564
GC255...1:14.647
JAMMYREX...1.15:158
GOODWOLF...1:15.249
WEAL77...1:16.972



SPORT MEDIUM.

WEESCOTMAN...1:14.745
GTP_CAPT_D...1:14.906
RJWALLIS90...1:15.135
ADE3210...1:15.358
GC255...1:16.014
GEORDIE...1:16.052
XTEHLOTUS_RK...1:16.582
JAMMYREX...1:17.294



I also wanted to explain that the podium pics would not only be used for the podium. As we will be using 2 cars for Reloaded, I will not be creating the small car graphics. Instead each podium pic will be cropped and used in the standings.

podpics_zps7d782a84.png
 
Last edited:
Back