The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
WBU6o.png

I had a feeling someone would make a thread like this. I sense a distinct lack of Derpy though:
NRacnsH.png

Last edited:
:lol: wow that's great. Without having seen one episode, you guys are already making it look like an evil show sugarcoated with cuteness out to brainwash and manipulate those who are weak!

It's still adorable though. I now have diabetes from viewing this:

cutes.gif

But in all seriousness, characters with personality, clever and witty humor, good side-stories? This is far more nefarious than just another run-of-the-mill kid's show. So... good. Friendship is 🤬 magic. I just love Fluttershy.

Errr... :ill:

I mean beer is awesome, screw the Toyota Prius, bring back V10s in F1, and Black Sabbath is the greatest band of all time.
imafailureplz.jpg

*quietly clicks tab, looks over shoulder, and continues watching episode*

Ok so I watched one episode (the one MercilessOne posted) and I'm sold!.... where do I sign? :lol:

It really is too damn adorable and the art style reminds me of the good old days of cartoons, none of this modern cheap CGI stuff. Its pretty well written and reminds me of 'fairly odd parents' which is full of witty lines (some really borderline) and is similar in style.

I need to go and rev my cars engine now just to bring back the manly-ness! :scared:

Robin.

So I totally just watched Ep. 7 and I can safely say I'm hooked.

Now, if you'll excuse I have some Moderators to PM. :lol:

I'm personally bored of the witty remarks made in fairly oddparents...

That sounded a bit sinister....:lol: Don't hate on the Fairly Odd Parents! :sly:

As for the Ponies.... that god damn Fluttershy, your dead inside if you dont feel any emotion :lol:

Last edited:
That sounded a bit sinister....:lol: Don't hate on the Fairly Odd Parents! :sly:

As for the Ponies.... that god damn Fluttershy, your dead in side if you dont feel any emotion :lol:

She's adorable and is completely afraid of her own shadow, but she became a badass at the end. :P

I sound like such a kid. Lulz.

She's adorable and is completely afraid of her own shadow, but she became a badass at the end. :P

It would be hilarious if another pony turned round and said to her "oh for goodness sake just MAN UP!"... she would probably burst into tears!

They are just a bunch of racketeers, that dragon was minding his own business and WHAM! :lol:

It would be hilarious if another pony turned round and said to her "oh for goodness sake just MAN UP!"... she would probably burst into tears!

They are just a bunch of racketeers, that dragon was minding his own business and WHAM! :lol:

Rarity could have done it had she not gotten swallowed whole with wanting a diamond. I think I like Apple Jack best.

Ahem. I mean...sex, cars, guns, and rock & roll. :lol:

Speechless...

... Seriously? Tell me you guys are taking the "Holy Water" that Bear Grylls drinks?

I mean, what if they have Justin Beiber music in it, will you all fall in love with him two? You will commit many wrongs if that happens!

2012 must be real! Its all making sense now!

zhLNv.gif

Speechless...

... Seriously? Tell me you guys are taking the "Holy Water" that Bear Grylls drinks?

I mean, what if they have Justin Beiber music in it, will you all fall in love with him two? You will commit many wrongs if that happens!

v1rFK.jpg

Speechless...

Please go away.

I watched two minutes of the linked episode and I have to admit, it's incredibly adorable. :lol:

If I start watching this I'm reporting everyone in this thread...

So, you are going to 'report' anyone with an opposing opinion. That certainly sounds objective. "Agree with me, or I'll tell mommy." Grow up, or return my Teletubbies DVDs. :banghead:

So I just watched episode 7 to see what all the hype is about. Not seeing the hype if I'm honest, how are you guys so into this?

I don't think there's an explanation to that, it's just one of those things. :lol:

Back