The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Fine, I've tried to stay clear of these Bronies for too long due to fear that the program has some sort of hypnotoad vibe to it. But I must watch it...for science.

Fine, I've tried to stay clear of these Bronies for too long due to fear that the program has some sort of hypnotoad vibe to it. But I must watch it...for science.

Don't worry, there's no hypnosis. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go do my daily sacrifice for Celestia.

Also, this page lacks pony.

Last edited:
So who's the Brony Tribe Leader here?
Merciless or Azure?

Also how many humans have you converted so far?

So who's the Brony Tribe Leader here?
Merciless or Azure?

Also how many humans have you converted so far?

Well, Merciless did create the thread, but Azuremen seems to have embraced Bronyism the most.

I think the OP should be update with a listen of Bronies successfully captured, with Merciless and Azure being the Co-founding Leaders.

JzwdH.jpg

Someone compile a list of fellow bronies.

Then I shall edit my OP and begin our takeover spreading of friendship and love.

But first:

Watch it. Love it.

To commemorate the awesome, I will be racing in GT5 with that song in my playlist. In a Ferrari F40. Because Ferraris have pony badges. So they're awesome by default. So are Mustangs.

Da*n it guys,
I let the page open on the funny pic thread, now my gf wants to watch it!!

Nice played!

Also i want the same stuff you had in order to find it hillarious :D, that can't be legal!?
Maybe i need to watch more of them, which will become mandatory now here :S

In that case, allow me to get a preliminary list going. I'm probably going to poke out some people who aren't bronies, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Co-Founding Leaders of the My Little Pony Tribe.
Merciless
Azuremen

Successfully Captured and Converted Bronies WIP
weigert
Robin
Terronium-12
spapadillion
Owen.C93
Famine
Justin
*ibo* S3 Racer
Ru-fus
Lucas
Moglet
TB
Apokalipse
MuoNiuLa
Rykon Zero

Anti-Bronies (the ones trying so hard to resist)
TommyWizard
Floats
WeinerSchnitzel
horde_r35

Total members: 15... 95 more to recruit, Azuremen.

Whoa Deja Vu, It's like I made list like this before........

edit: Baahahaha I looked in the Funny Pics Thread. You guys are already beginning the Invasion! :lol:

Last edited:
.....I can't find a picture for 'didn't want to get sucked in but has'

I was just going to make that image into an avatar.......are you stalking me? O_o

I'm afraid to say I watched an episode. And then I watched more. And now I kind of like it...

Ponies! :D

Wow, thanks guys, really. I'm watching Ep. 5, and now, it's kind of hard to stop. :scared:

Bronies List updated. heh heh heh :sly:

Oh wow, you guys are converting more people faster than I thought.

You Bronies interested in converting 250 members?

Ponies?

There is an 80's cartoon being remade in Anime style that I intend to watch, but it is way cooler than My Little Ponies:

medium_thundercats_01.jpg

Until your cuteness wields a sword and fights off mutant lizardmen I am not interested.

Back