The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Twice the yay!
equestria_girls_fluttershy_by_uotapo-d6jiqeq.jpg

I can't help, but laugh everytime I see Pinkie Pie break out in song like this.

EDIT: I decided to check netflix today to see if "Rainbow Rocks" was there and yup; it was. So, I finally decided to watch the movie and I have to say that I quite liked it. It's a big step up from the first movie, like what others have said. I really liked the fact they gave Sunset Shimmer a bigger role here, she's becoming a new favorite character. It was also nice to see her and Twilight teaming up at the end.
sunset_and_twi_by_xsecretgirl-d80v707.png

Oh yeah, I loved this part of the movie where Rarity attempted a selfie and spike photobombed it. XD
rarity__fluttershy__sunset_and_spike_selfie_by_vaniaeditors-d7zwual.png

Last edited:
Went to another meetup today. This time, with a friend. Didn't play TSSSF at all, but I did try and figure out the CCG. I started to get the hang of it. I'm not as confused with it as I used to be at least. It's quite confusing to play at first. Might bring my own deck next time. Also, it's my dad's birthday today. I got him the Rainbow Dash Shadowbolt figure from Toys R Us (And the Photo Finish for myself-they're having a Christmas sale) and a 20 dollar bookstore gift card. In other news, I found Injustice: Gods Among Us for the PS4 for only 20 dollars at Walmart.

Liberty, equality, brotherhood.
Communism

One of the music is different than the other....

(Sorry for the double post. The system doesnt allow me to.)

Latest Posts

Back