The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
No-no. It's okay to post fan-stuff. Well...I'd like to see what you succeeded and earned.

Yay, let's see what everyone else is posting!

*pfft* It's not that ador.... *flatline*

Nurse: Doctor, he's dead.
Doctor: Let's just look at what's on his computer... HNNNNNNGGGGG.

What are you guys even talking about? Oh, that pi-HNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!

Cause ALL the heart attacks!

And a Shaun of the Dead crossover you say? I could never pull it off, but if someone else did, I would love them for an eternity.

I would probably worship the guy who could pull that off as well.

If any fanfic writers other than Coffee see this post, then I urge you to go and make that fic a reality.

Let's one-up Coffee today! And cause him a heart attack from adorability in the process.

Wiegert, you are a bad, bad man. :P

41566%252520-%252520berry_punch%252520flora%252520pun%252520troll_face.png

Especially when people keep bombing me with adorable filly twilight from JJ... *Glares.*

If it makes you feel any better, I'm now required to take heart medication for the rest of my life after seeing that adorkable Twilight pic, plus I've almost certainly developed Diabetes too. Either way, my medicine cabinet is now full to bursting.

There's something about writing the voice in my head down onto a doc, then hearing another brony reading my fic in voice and going, "Yes! That is exactly how I imagined it!"

Forgot to say this in my previous post, but I really want to hear that guy reading your fic.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better, I'm now required to take heart medication for the rest of my life after seeing that adorkable Twilight pic, plus I've almost certainly developed Diabetes too. Either way, my medicine cabinate is now full to bursting.

Pills here!

Better grab everything I can...

Forgot to say this in my previous post, but I really want to hear that guy reading your fic.

I will point out that the voice in my head doesn't have an American accent though. That would be hell.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/XhbE7Pws/EqWZ.html

@ all the cute on the previous page:

I seem to have a high enough metabolism to avoid diabeetus, but, still...

thank GOD i'm cute proof (when you grow up surrounded by females, you get desensitized. besides, THEY kept stealing my transformers and Hot Wheels)

ran into another "dash is dying" fic again. ugh. how come everybody writes something with dash in it (including ME)?

I will point out that the voice in my head doesn't have an American accent though. That would be hell.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/XhbE7Pws/EqWZ.html

Hmm, not bad. It'll be interesting to hear what the pony interviews are like though.

ran into another "dash is dying" fic again. ugh. how come everybody writes something with dash in it (including ME)?

I'm guessing it's the story that was uploaded earlier today (Decay).

Also, it is my duty to post all things DE related:
deus_ex_pinkie_by_csimadmax-d4cnxx6.png

I guess with all those augmentations, pretty much anypony can become an Alicorn.

My best fic has none of the mane six in it. :D

Hmm, not bad. It'll be interesting to hear what the pony interviews a like though.

I wasn't expecting Morgan Freeman, to be honest. I told him the only real crit I could find was to edit out the silence between the newsreader excerpts. That way it flows alot more like the clips in Shaun of the Dead.

Also, I can't wait to hear the interviews themselves either. I could have an audiobook...I'd love one of those! :D

*smirk* mine HAS the mane six...and about a zillion nods too. been working on it in my head in the later stuff, but I'm stuck in the "meet and Greet" party pinkie's inevitably throwing (i don't know what to do with Rarity)

and, no, haven't drawn my OC yet

Alright. I think I recovered. I just need to avoid that kind of shock for the rest of the day.

Anyway, that feeling when you realize you forgot to save a livery and sold the car it was for, but then manage to sell all of your other cars and manage to afford it by 300cr....

Feels awesome.

I forgot the right half of the Aston, the half I put the most time into, and I went back to make it a livery group to be imported into FM4. I realized I had sold it, so I sold every single car in my garage and only had 300cr left.

And I'm working on photos of Rarity, AJ, and Big Mac right now.

Good%252520Morning%252520Applejack.png

My best fic has none of the mane six in it. :D
You mean the one where Trixie had a kid with one of them?

And then I lol'd... hard.
Phew. I was actually sort of wondering whether I had possibly made a joke that was too dirty.

So I squee'd. Also, have some adorable AJ in a hat. I'm trying to kill Toro, straight to the heart:
Meh. Art style doesn't carry the D'aawwww as well as a JJ or Valcon image would.

Last edited:
Trollestia's gonna troll.
lol_nope_by_famosity-d4ckg8p.png

In other news I'm going to (maybe) be unavaliable for a few days. So I'll say goodbye now.

Actually have some pictures first.
70147+-+artist+nuclearsuplexattack+football+kicking+rarity+soccer.png

70502+-+artist+hylian-guardian+costumes+fluttershy+paint+rainbow_dash+recolor.png

wonderlove_by_teengirl-d4ccee5.jpg

This is a couple I can support. I don't think I can write lesbian couples like AppleDash anyway. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Big Mac Time:

Big Shot

The funny part is the rims are the half the size of the other cars. And I don't usually go for giant rims, those are for performance reasons. Although I do love the look of those ATS rims on that thing.

And that's it for the day. I still need to recreate Rainbow Dash since I accidentally deleted her.:indiff:

Last edited:
I think I can pull it off. At least I've got shots of the car itself so I can just copy that by eye. So it's not like it'll be any worse, and I might find some things to do along the way to make it even better.

70808%20-%20artist%3ATex.png

I think this just reinforces the fact that nopony should 🤬 with The Apples, ever.

Also:
70809%20-%20artist%3Amyuse%20rainbow_dash.png

Dammit! I've already prepared my next avatar for use from next week, and then this image appears.

So yes, I will use this one as my avatar at some point, I can guarantee it.

53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png

G'night

Last edited:
Also:
70809%20-%20artist%3Amyuse%20rainbow_dash.png

Dammit! I've already prepared my next avatar for use from next week, and then this image appears.

So yes, I will use this one as my avatar at some point, I can guarantee it.

55597%252520-%252520twilight_sparkle.png

Keep HAWT Gilda, or steal Rainbow Dash avatar? I suppose I have to keep it until Heart of Gold updates, but then I may be so psyched that I don't want to get rid of it. Decisions, decisions.

Also:
70815%20-%20Alfalfa_monster%20celestia%20edit%20ew_gay%20luna.jpg

And 70807 is a hilarious, perfectly in-character (outside of the profanity, though I wouldn't put it past Dash to swear) Ask Pony.

Edit: You people and your going to bed way earlier than normal all suck.

AppleDash%252520Full%252520Stop.jpg

Good night.

70850%20-%20animated%20animation%20artist%3Aautomatic_idiot%20rainbow_dash%20slacking.gif

Last edited:
good_moring_twilight_sparkle_by_johnjoseco-d4bwgew.png

Every time I hear the words Pegasister or Pega-Sis' I die a little on the inside.

And with that, I'm off to work.

Last edited:
Back