The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,775,902 views
Hope this wasn't posted. Sorry if it was. One of my inspirations Buckethead.

Welcome_to_Bucketheadland___8_by_Weeperblast.jpg
 
Missed any pony memes? Olibacon's here to help!

​
 
That may not include all the fads that have appeared over the past few months, but it's still pretty good.





Also, I'm going to anticipate Loki threads on Ponibooru whenever something like this is uploaded:

yeah__loki__d__by_erinliona-d50414h.png

Source





And this artist seems to be bloody great, if you ask me:

princess_luna_by_maomaopanchu-d504bau.jpg

Source


EDIT: I'm sure it's just a freaky coincidence, but 3 people I'm following on DA changed their user names within the last 9 hours or so. I haven't seen a single person do that in the 4 months I've been there either until today.


Oh, and I love it when I wake up and get ready an hour before I need to. 1 hour less sleep, awesome.
 
Last edited:
I'm sure it's just a freaky coincidence, but 3 people I'm following on DA changed their user names within the last 9 hours or so. I haven't seen a single person do that in the 4 months I've been there either until today.

Premium members now can change their names. The option became available just recently.
 
Premium members now can change their names. The option became available just recently.

Yeah, Logan told me that earlier after Jeremy mentioned it last night. I wasn't there at the time though.
 
While relevant...


*Looks up song, jams...*

baby_zecora_on_nightmare_night_by_beavernator-d502c7k.png


KAWAII!

...And something Logan will hate:
z_73d864b7.jpg
 
114840%2520-%2520animated%2520pomf%2520rainbow_dash%2520wingboner.gif


It's one of the great mysteries of the universe. Why are Russians so damn good at cosplay?
 
rainbow_bop_by_blackgryph0n-d508eyi.gif

Source


Listening to Orbital as I found this, and the head bop was perfectly synchronised to the beat.
 

It's NOT the Rainbow Dash Show. I was expecting a parody of The Science Show. No piano though.
 

Created May 17th

Episode aired April 21st.


How did this take so long?
 
I agree with Ziodberg regarding the clip Naveek posted.

And that's brilliant Tom. But Y U NO SONICBOOM?
 
Lol didn't notice that.

It's past 10, so I'm gonna go now. Night.
 
Last edited:
Hmmmm... Needs more Sweetie Belle.



:lol: Cruel Sweetie Belle...

Only took me about a day to post. :p
 
Last edited:
No time to listen to that right now, but there's always time for dragons:
luna_dragon_by_shiro_kuro-d50a3ag.png

Source
This one is really awesome.
 

Normally not a fan of Dubstep.

But I guess with Silva Hound and Ponies anything can be good.
 
cloudsdale_interpretation_by_josh_5410-d50db90.jpg

Source

Cloudsdale never looked so.. wow.

And I like how this artist is drawing all the main locations in Equestria in this traditional style.
 
cloudsdale_interpretation_by_josh_5410-d50db90.jpg

Source

Cloudsdale never looked so.. wow.

I like how this artist is drawing all the main locations in Equestria in this traditional style.

Is that a pencil drawing?! HOLY 🤬 !!
 
:lol:

Without new episodes every week we really are dying in here aren't we?





Sources for each embedded in image.​

EDIT: And while I'm here, this game is awesome!
 
Last edited:
Back