The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments

That Vinyl Scratch soft toy is extremely well done!!

firecracker_by_swomswom-d4uak5k.jpg

link

I got permission to upload that contest entry to my gallery, so here it is again in full glory!

contest_entry_by_unitoone-d4uaknc.png

More info in the link: link

I see you guys (especially Unit) have been busy while some of us have been getting busy
^^
if that's not hint enough...well, I found my special somepony.

^ Good on ye :) 👍
And damn it Toro, I thought that I was going to wake the entire house from laughing so hard.
Edit: OT And it seems like I won't be getting insurance for the truck, it's $3900 a year. :(

Last edited:
I see you guys (especially Unit) have been busy while some of us have been getting busy
^^
if that's not hint enough...well, I found my special somepony.

We haven't seen you in a few days, sounds like you've been busy. Guess I'm not the only one gettin' laid around here:tup:

Bopop4, can you please delete the .gif, it's a spoiler to the last episode.

I'm not one to advocate spoilers being posted in this thread, but in all fairness, I think pretty much all the regulars in here have already seen the spoilers for the 2 part season finale whether we wanted to or not.

And I think we even talked about that very scene a couple of days ago, plus as far as spoilers go, that gif doesn't give much away really (we don't even know the context behind that scene either).

Also:
rarity_this_close_by_mysticalpha-d4qyg4a.jpg

Source

I'm not one to advocate spoilers being posted in this thread, but in all fairness, I think pretty much all the regulars in here have already seen the spoilers for the 2 part season finale whether we wanted to or not.

And I think we even talked about that very scene a couple of days ago, plus as far as spoilers go, that gif doesn't give much away really (we don't even know the context behind that scene either).

Yeah, you are right...

Were the hell is Coffe? I haven't seen him in a few days. Did wkill him? Is he too cool for us now? Is he tied up in someone's basement? I hope not.

wait...that's a spoiler? what's a spoiler about a particularly funny moment, anyway? (ya gotta remember I'm missing 2 S1 eps, anyway)
We haven't seen you in a few days, sounds like you've been busy. Guess I'm not the only one gettin' laid around here

well...not exactly real life laid, yet...BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT...

*waggles eyebrows*

I got permission to upload that contest entry to my gallery, so here it is again in full glory!

That is......quite a large amount of glory. :embarrassed:

That really is too bad about their account being suspended. That looks really great.

:ouch: Sorry, I didn't know that it was a spoiler.

It's okay. Looks like no one was against it after all...

That is......quite a large amount of glory. :embarrassed:

That really is too bad about their account being suspended. That looks really great.

She still have to wait 2 weeks and 5 days till it will be unlocked.
I really love how she chose their mood. She even made the wings different to each pony. I also like that all their qt-marks are shown and the clouds are awesome! And I don't even know this person!!

Unit, I think I mentioned what I thought about that drawing last night, but I'll just say I think it looks great. It does look remarkably similar to your style too.

EDIT:
157188%20-%20anthro%20applejack%20artist%3Amineko%20fluttershy%20furry%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20twilight_sparkle.jpg

Source

I'd quite like to see these coloured at some point.

Last edited:
These ones look pretty damn good, I like how some of the features(Horns and wings) are not overdone, likewise they also have a great shape and RD looks pretty damn nice.

Yeah, it's pretty well balanced overall, and I agree with you on RD. Twlight and AJ seem to have very similar facial expressions too.

157240%20-%20artist%3Aflamehusky%20celestia%20griffon%20gryphlestia%20species_swap%20watermark.png

Source

Much better than the other Gryphlestia I found the other week.

And for that one guy:
two_mares_in_a_barn_by_hachaosagent-d4ubih7.jpg

Source

aj_and_dash_gave_in__by_hachaosagent-d4ubi3h.jpg

Source

Last edited:
Well, AJ's shots have been sitting in my folder and I figured i should make somethin' out of them, not to mention Tom (who i think is Minty, I can't bucking remember) Has gotten me addicted to Sweet Apple Acres by MandoPony ever since I heard it while he was playing TDU. Anyways Poor AJ getting her own episode upstaged by Derpy, and not to mention she's had no parts really makes me feel bad so yeah...
Also, don't know if this one is better or worse than Fluttershy's... can't really decide.

Yeah, I'm Tom.

And that looks really awesome. I like it more than the Flutters one.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm liking it more than the Fluttershy image. One thing I will say is the colour choice for the car seems slightly off. It looks more like a golden-brown than light orange (I may be nitpicking here).

Apart from that, I love it.

Thanks guys, the color is probably off from either, Toscana's lighting, post color toning, or just the whole wrong shade in general. Probably the last option.

Also has anyone tried to make something from one of the blank bases? I want to try to make a new avatar or something using my oc, but if it's insanely hard for someone who can't trace a straight line...

Ooh, another one of these:

Amazing.

EDIT: Oh, right, forgot to say something; Those anthros are actually really nice.

Last edited:

Too cute. Which is always the case with Fluttershy.

*scrolling through reddit*

When suddenly:
trotting_juicebox_twilight_by_stormsclouds-d4u5pw6.png

Source

I wasn't ready!

*dies*
*Drags away Minty's body.*
*Sells it to Usher (the mint company).*

156949%20-%20applejack%20artist%3Aderpiihooves%20humanized.png

*Dials GM and awaits for a tumble to be heard to press the send button...*
Slow down guys. Filly Twilight with a juice box, followed by that? So much for normal.

Yeah, there's no such thing as "Normal" here. I just think it was straying from our normal lack of normal. If there is such a thing. Screw rules, we're guys into cartoon ponies.

Back