The Three Amigo's Battle - FRS, BRZ, 86 Sign Up's OPEN Runs on Thursday'sOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter GremlinWon
  • 87 comments
  • 5,537 views

What Day Should We Race? And What Time? (2 votes allowed)

  • Monday 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST)

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Monday 20:00 GMT (21:00 BST)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Thursday 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST)

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Thursday 20:00 GMT (21:00 BST)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Friday 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Friday 20:00 GMT (21:00 BST)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Saturday 20:00 GMT (21:00 BST)

    Votes: 4 28.6%

  • Total voters
    14
For a day, maybe Friday or Saturday?
 
It looks like we have our first 2 car team announced! Feel free to post pictures of your team cars :)

I'm finalizing things like lobby settings today. And a points system.
 
Another late call but if Anyone is up for it a Test Race will be hosted on the 1st August at 8pm BST.

Track is Red Bull Ring under Dry conditions.
 
I have a few questions:

What does everyone think of the points system?
What do people think of the mechanical damage being set to heavy?
What do people think of the race time being 40mins?
 
@GremlinWon careful with consectuive postings. It is against the rules in the forums, sp just be careful so you dont get a warning;).
 
I have another series on Saturdays :p
 
It goes from 8pm BST to 10pm BST
Damn. I don't know how to resolve that issue due to toshost having his series on a Saturday mid day meaning we would lose more drivers.
Can people make Fridays?? @CodDemon101 it's not quite the weekend but can you make it?
 
Nope, I most likely won't be able to do fridays.
 
I'm going to keep it on a Saturday. I need to shuffle the timings around then.

I've had a rethink about timings. What if the lobby was to open at 15:00pm BST does that work for everyone else?? the racing no doubt will be finished before 16:30pm BST.
 
Last edited:
Hi there.
GTP: jake2013guy
PSN: RacingAtHome
Number: 7
Car: Scion FRS
Team: Wilson Racing

I can make all options bar Saturday.
 
@GremlinWon Do we have to use the unpainted carbon bonnet or can we use the painted one?
 
Hi there.
GTP: jake2013guy
PSN: RacingAtHome
Number: 7
Car: Scion FRS
Team: Wilson Racing

I can make all options bar Saturday.
Thanks for joining. I'll add you to the list a bit later because I'm currently working from my phone.
 
Lobby open?
Hi sorry it wasn't. I didn't get any feedback as if Saturday was a good day to run the series or not.
So just warning. Pre season race is on Thursday and the first event of the season starts next thursdays. Sorry for any confusion.
 
Last edited:
Sorry for double post.

Dates are announced. Races are now run on Thurdays. Lobby opens 8PM BST
I will have a lobby open today from 2pm where we can practice on RedBull ring and have a short practice race 20mins.

@jake2013guy your entry has been posted on the entry list.

Hope to see everyone on friday. If friday is not a good day, only timings can be moved now.

Lobby Is Now Closed.

Good practice with @jake2013guy around Red Bull Ring we started off only 2 tenths difference.
 
Last edited:
Please excuse the triple posting but I can't hold out on this post. There has been no chat so I don't know what is going on as to whether any of you will race.
I will have a test lobby open today at 2pm BST.

Race lobby opens at 8pm BST.

Club ID: 1047324

Pre-Season Race: Red Bull Ring (06/08/2015)
Settings: Real Weather Forecast:

Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 75%
Wind Speed: 3mph

Game Settings:

Weather at Race start: 0%
Weather Changeability: 5 times
Surface water at race start: 0%

(There is a chance it could rain during the race).
 
Last edited:
Please excuse the triple posting but I can't hold out on this post. There has been no chat so I don't know what is going on as to whether any of you will race.
I will have a test lobby open today at 2pm BST.

Race lobby opens at 8pm BST.

Club ID: 1047324

Pre-Season Race: Red Bull Ring (06/08/2015)
Settings: Real Weather Forecast:

Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 75%
Wind Speed: 3mph

Game Settings:

Weather at Race start: 0%
Weather Changeability: 5 times
Surface water at race start: 0%

(There is a chance it could rain during the race).
I should be there. I have yet to build my car. :sly:
 
No worries, look forward to seeing the result.
 
Lobby for practice is now open, hope to see you all there or a many as possible :)
 
Damn!I got some people around so I won't be able to turn up to the test but I be at the race.
that's fine. It's only testing I don't expect anyone to turn up to these. It will only be open for an hour if no one turns up.
 
Lobby Is now OPEN.

I expect people to arrive as close to 8pm BST as possible.
Qually starts at 8:20pm BST.

Should be a good race providing we get the numbers that are signed up to the event. :)
 
Lobby Is now OPEN.

I expect people to arrive as close to 8pm BST as possible.
Qually starts at 8:20pm BST.

Should be a good race providing we get the numbers that are signed up to the event. :)
Coming on now. :)
 
Back