The Three Amigo's Battle - FRS, BRZ, 86 Sign Up's OPEN Runs on Thursday'sOpen 

• Thread starter GremlinWon
  • 87 comments

What Day Should We Race? And What Time? (2 votes allowed)

• Monday 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Monday 20:00 GMT (21:00 BST)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Thursday 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Thursday 20:00 GMT (21:00 BST)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Friday 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Friday 20:00 GMT (21:00 BST)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Saturday 20:00 GMT (21:00 BST)

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
oh okay. Sorry but a weekend doesn't work for me unless it moved to saturday at mid day at which point it would be early morning for you, so I don't think it's possible to run this on the weekend. Maybe season 2 will be on a weekend if it gets that far.
I can't do weekends because I race on the PC or work on weekends.

oh okay. Sorry but a weekend doesn't work for me unless it moved to saturday at mid day at which point it would be early morning for you, so I don't think it's possible to run this on the weekend. Maybe season 2 will be on a weekend if it gets that far.
I can't do weekends because I race on the PC or work on weekends.
I can only do weekdays as weekends are too busy at the moment.

is there going to be an event today? i could join also. but in Thursday here in alaska its 12:21 pm now... how many hours from now?

It wasn't bad for a car which I made 5mins before entering the room. Spun out twice which put me back 15 seconds back and caught up and then missed the pit twice..... I just gave up after that point. :(

It wasn't bad for a car which I made 5mins before entering the room. Spun out twice which put me back 15 seconds back and caught up and then missed the pit twice..... I just gave up after that point. :(
You did really well considering. I haven't had much time to chuck a car together but it felt really solid. Need to work on my consistency in these cars i think.
I honestly thought you were going to win but pressure got to you when i was behind you lol ;)

haha yeah I just did the time conversion right now... I actually understand what my UTC-9hrs means lol. next week tho
psn AKJimboSlice number #89

Okay great. So you are signing up to this series then? or have you already? If you haven't can you fill out the form please.
I'll see you next week though :)

What happen to Monday and Tuesday?
On Thursdays I run with Tjger Enduro as my signature says...

Last edited:
hey quick question is it mandatory i have to have ABS on? its ok, but i never use ABS or aids

no you can have ABS off if you want it. I don't know many people who would race without it if there was the choice to use it.
It's optional ABS :) I try to not use driving aids as much as possible but I have to allow some scope. :)

lol thanks. we racers who don't use it are the 1% of players in the lobbies haha. its really fun when u get it used to it. and i get slightly faster lap times
I sometimes turn it off depending what car I drive, the older the car the more tempted I am to turn it off.
I'm waiting for your sign up by the way ;) as I can then fill in in on the entry form.

Here are the Pre-Season Results: Poor showing really tonight but it looks like we are set for round 1 to be a bigger grid.

Qualifying:

@lxmmy (Mikeylam) 1:32.876
@GremlinWon (GremlinOne) 1:33.227
@Harsk100 (HarskGaming96) 1:33.501
@Smurfybug ---:---.---

Race Result:

@GremlinWon (GremlinOne) 41:09.721
@Harsk100 (HarskGaming96) 41:15.943 +6.222
@lxmmy (Mikeylam) DNF
@Smurfybug DNS

Really fun nights racing despite the small amount of cars on track. I can't imagine how fun round 1 will be but I doubt it will be boring. As discussed after the race Connection issues were happening after the race so that will be fixed by round 1.

Round 1 is nearly set to get away! This Thursday is Round 1!
I look forward to seeing you all on track and hopefully we can have a better test than the pre-season.

Look forward to seeing you all on track. Let's see if the results are as pear shaped as the pre-season.
Lets see if @lxmmy can pull off a win at this round like he did at the ATCC? Who knows?
Let's see if @Harsk100 can get a podium like in the pre season race.
Let's see if @CaroFDoom @Mike458 @jake2013guy will turn up?
Let's see if we get anymore new faces join like @BadgerVadge

Who Knows? Looking forward to it, see you all on track. If wanted I can organise a practice session in the evening either tomorrow or on tueday, If that is wanted let me know :)

Edit: I totally forgot I was yacht racing this week so Round 1 will be next week. Sorry everyone. @lxmmy @Harsk100 @Smurfybug and to everyone else

Last edited:
I'm currently reviewing the status of this league. There is not much activity and members will only fall away as the season goes on.
I am also very busy which mean the race on Thursday will not go ahead.

I have 2 options - Delay the season or just cancel it completely.

This is down to you lot now. But the race on Thursday is now cancelled.

I'm currently reviewing the status of this league. There is not much activity and members will only fall away as the season goes on.
I am also very busy which mean the race on Thursday will not go ahead.

I have 2 options - Delay the season or just cancel it completely.

This is down to you lot now. But the race on Thursday is now cancelled.
You can talk to @NW48 about a collaboration with his ATCC league, I'm sure we can get more drivers involved.

Back