The Two Hundred Through The Tunnel Challenge!!

• Thread starter mafia_boy
  • 185 comments
Grrr, I'm watching my soapie on steroids, don't like being disturbed from it. :P

Soapie on Steroids = WWE Raw. đź‘Ť

Is that the one where they just attack people with hammers in a wrestling arena?

Used to be about 10 years ago. It's all PG now for the kiddies (my son loves John Cena). You want people being attacked with hammers, you watch TNA Impact Wrestling now. :D

Anyway, back on topic......I already know of a car that can do it, and it's something that people saw me pull out a couple of times recently online for giggles and discovered it to be an absolute beast!! Let's just say you're looking at nearly 3kg/hp with this car too.

I'll open up a new room and be on mic, but I'll be watching WWE at the same time.

Used to be about 10 years ago. It's all PG now for the kiddies (my son loves John Cena). You want people being attacked with hammers, you watch TNA Impact Wrestling now. :D

Anyway, back on topic......I already know of a car that can do it, and it's something that people saw me pull out a couple of times recently online for giggles and discovered it to be an absolute beast!! Let's just say you're looking at nearly 3kg/hp with this car too.

I'll open up a new room and be on mic, but I'll be watching WWE at the same time.

Oh…well, my cousins would have liked to known that, they love that WWE nonsense. I, on the other hand, can't give a damn about it, so moving on…

I've got a Buick GNX, that useless Taurus, and…well, a few others to try :lol:

make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room make the room

Last edited:
mafia_boy

I've done it with 4+kg/hp so that must be good. I'll post it when I save a replay.

That's going to be a good target to beat if that's the case!! đź‘Ť

Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room NAO!!!!!!!

Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room Open room NAO!!!!!!!

It's open, now cut your whining!! :P

ok, find the car with the worst hp and most weight?
if so I Accept your challenge.

That can do 200mph. Read the rules please.

Car:E55 AMG
Power: 599hp
Weight: 1910kg
kg/bhp: 3.14
Modifications: F/C tranny, RS tyres, Supercharger, ECU
Speed Achieved: 200mph

Verified by Mafia_boy

Car:Audi RS6
Power: 582hp
Weight: 2025kg
kg/bhp: 3.42
Modifications: F/C suspension, F/C tranny, RS tyres, oil change
Speed Achieved: ---

Car:Lotus Carlton
Power: ---hp
Weight: ---kg
kg/bhp: ---
Modifications: ---
Speed Achieved: ---mph

Last edited:
I bad with suspension tuning for top speed meng.

So far have only found 1mph over stone stock with my M5 (ballast and FC suspension are only current mods).

So far have only found 1mph over stone stock with my M5 (ballast and FC suspension are only current mods).

I'm worse! I can't get that pig of an RS6 past 190 without adding a F/C gearbox, a F/C suspension and an air filter just to get it up there :grumpy: I suck :D

Okay, I picked up an Aston Martin Vanquish from the UCD, and damn it's heavy! Gonna try and run it soon once I restore the chassis. Also gonna buy the DB9 and maybe one or two other chunky supercars :D

EDIT: Anyone interested, join me in room no.1472-6118-3658-4760-0642

Last edited:

I'm worse! I can't get that pig of an RS6 past 190 without adding a F/C gearbox, a F/C suspension and an air filter just to get it up there :grumpy: I suck :D
High front minimum rear ride height.
0.0 / 0.0
0.00 / 0.00 camber/toe works pretty well, I believe is the fastest straight line.

Springs, dampers, arb all seem useless, along with lsd.
I know at least RJ knows what to do with the gears. But most important is to have the car reaching max power rpm right at or before 200mph.

High front minimum rear ride height.
0.0 / 0.0
0.00 / 0.00 camber/toe works pretty well, I believe is the fastest straight line.

Springs, dampers, arb all seem useless, along with lsd.
Minimum rear ride height doesn't work with a couple cars.

But springs, dampers and bars make a (small) difference! I made this experience with my SSR7 drag tunes.

Minimum rear ride height doesn't work with a couple cars.

But springs, dampers and bars make a (small) difference! I made this experience with my SSR7 drag tunes.
I used a slightly higher rear for a Ford GT once.
I'm just trying to give them the proper "general" direction.

I never found any difference from the springs dampers or bars in timing sessions, they technically shouldn't have much if any effect on top speed, but then it is GT. :)

I used a slightly higher rear for a Ford GT once.
I'm just trying to give them the proper "general" direction.

I never found any difference from the springs dampers or bars in timing sessions, they technically shouldn't have much if any effect on top speed, but then it is GT. :)
Example Viper ACR
Rear compression 10 makes you 1km/h slower.

You see, it's not much, but still a noticeable difference.

dr_slump
Example Viper ACR

using mph most of those small differences go unnoticed for me.

Example Viper ACR

using mph most of those small differences go unnoticed for me.
This.
And, I timed, didn't ever go by top speed.
35.2 is 35.2, no matter how you get there in that time.
But typically, I measure by how long I'll be in a given speed.

Ok I finally have an entry:
Merc sl55 amg (r230) 02
4.28hp/kg!
Hp 495
Kg 2155
Pp 502
took a while but I got it. I don't have a replay but if there is reasonable doubt I'll prove it online or set it to share if need be.
I toyed with this in gt4 and knew this car was good at this. I have a few more ideas just waiting for them to pop up in the ucd.

Back