The Ultimate Bull

  • Thread starter Thread starter buickgnx88
  • 61 comments
  • 4,257 views
800px-EspadaS2_8368_1971.jpg
Have you noticed that the glass rear panel on the Espada is the same design that's on the...ahem...Toyota Prius. Yes, the Prius.
 
Have you noticed that the glass rear panel on the Espada is the same design that's on the...ahem...Toyota Prius. Yes, the Prius.

Yeah but which came first. Somehow I don't think it was the Prius.
 
Last edited:
I have seen this as an oppurunity to plug my Lambo video :D


Ultimate Lambo? In my opinion, this:
lamborghini_lp650-4_roadster.jpg

1398_2_1045_4_retro_3-4.jpg

Really? I'm not calling you out, but that's not much more than a LP640 with a couple extra horses & a tacky paintjob.
 
Reventón;3352891
Really? I'm not calling you out, but that's not much more than a LP640 with a couple extra horses & a tacky paintjob.
*Insert Cruel Joke About Official Gallardo Variations*
 
*Insert Cruel Joke About Official Gallardo Variations*

Yep... so here we go.

Gallardo Spyder - No roof = Cool.
Gallardo SE - flourescent colors, black roof, other extra bits.
Gallardo Nera - Available in any color, so long as it's black.
Gallardo Momo - Chrome and cut-off bits everywhere.
Gallardo Superleggera - stuff ripped out, extra bit of power, price jacked up.
Gallardo LP560-4 - Finally. Something new...
Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder - Here we go again...

And guess where most of these special editions were exclusively sold? That's right... Orange County. Which is now closed for no apparent reason.
 
Last edited:
+1 This one looks like a 3 year drew it with crayons and a ruler... Awesome!

So true. It was in every "learn to draw a car" book that I ever owned as a kid. And it was always the one car I got halfway done with before I got bored because it was just so cool.
 
-> I rarely like Lambo's, but this one takes the cake:

Miura Concept
Lamborghini%20Miura%20Concept%204-lg.jpg


Lamborghini%20Miura%20Concept%202-lg.jpg


^ Aside from the Cala, another Lambo they should've built. I think it defies the logic of the 'starship' design (from the Gallardo/Murcielago).

-> I'm even surprised that no one mentioned this beauty. :eek:
 
Yep... so here we go.

Gallardo Spyder - No roof.
Gallardo SE - flourescent colors, black roof, other extra bits.
Gallardo Nera - Available in any color, so long as it's black.
Gallardo Superleggera - stuff ripped out, extra bit of power, price jacked up.
Gallardo LP560-4 - Finally. Something new...
Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder - Here we go again...
Your first & 4th examples are actually reasonable cars unless you're willing to criticize Ferrari & Porsche for producing similar models. It's the Nera, Momo, & models like these that are tad pointless.
 
-> ...
They did build it. They just decided that it wasn't worth building again 40 years later.
^ Oh, I already know the original Miura way before, but the concept would be sweet! :dopey:

^ WTH is that!? Is that the Jota'ed Miura!? That car will be so in my wish list. :drool: :sly:
 
It is but supposedly they existed IRL. But it's a right pain in the arse finding decent pictures.
 
It is but supposedly they existed IRL. But it's a right pain in the arse finding decent pictures.
That's because she resides in a museum in Japan now. This Miura SVJ is the only one in this exterior outfit.

As for the original Miura Jota, she's gone. Crashed & destroyed 37 years ago.
 
Reventón;3352891
Really? I'm not calling you out, but that's not much more than a LP640 with a couple extra horses & a tacky paintjob.

Yes the paintjob is a bit tacky but I'm not old enough to remember when the Diablo was the best lambo, I've only been into cars about 4 or 5 years and for whatever reason I adore this new Murcielago.👍 That said since being into cars I've always had a thing for Murcielago Roadsters.

Edit: Is that Jordana Brewster in your avatar, Reventon?
 
Reventón;3352988
Your first & 4th examples are actually reasonable cars unless you're willing to criticize Ferrari & Porsche for producing similar models. It's the Nera, Momo, & models like these that are tad pointless.

Yeah... I mentioned that the LP was a new version.. I forgot about the Momo! time to edit...
 
I think the Miura (particularly that Jota version) Is my pick.
 
Yes the paintjob is a bit tacky but I'm not old enough to remember when the Diablo was the best lambo, I've only been into cars about 4 or 5 years and for whatever reason I adore this new Murcielago.👍 That said since being into cars I've always had a thing for Murcielago Roadsters.

Edit: Is that Jordana Brewster in your avatar, Reventon?
If so, just buy a base LP Roadster, take it to Edo, and you'll easily get the same numbers as the LP670 one for equal or less. :sly:

And yes, that's her. :)
 
indeed the Miura, but also the Countach, not the 25th annnivesrary with all the tack-ons, the LP5000S:

1985-lamborghini-countach-white-front-angle-open-doors-st.jpg
 


So what if it has only 350bhp.. just listen to it and you know why it is the ultimate Lambo.. in addition, you don't need to restrict yourself to 1 sexy chic, you can have two of her friends with you too! ;) :lol:
 
indeed the Miura, but also the Countach, not the 25th annnivesrary with all the tack-ons, the LP5000S:
So the one with the glue-ons, then?
:sly:
 
Last edited:
Miura.

The Jota version (if it still exists) should be destroyed.

As should that ruined red Espada^.
 
Because it ruined a good car and turned it into a frikkin monster... (not the good kind)... It looks like it came straight out of F&F... :yuck:


The Jota version (if it still exists) should be destroyed.

Did you not read? Reventón (I started to type McLaren.... :lol: ) said that it crashed 37 years ago...
 
He also said that one unoriginal version is in Japan.
 
He also said that one unoriginal version is in Japan.
There is a common misconception on the Miura Jota. The one picture'd as a model is the Miura SVJ. It's an incredibly powerful machine for being as old as it is, so I don't see why it should be destroyed. Jota doesn't create rice.

Two, the Miura destroyed is the original Miura SV/Jota.
post-4328-1218294978.jpg
 
On the racing side of things.
16la4d5.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back