The Ultimate GT5 Save - Lvl40, $20M, All GT5 Cars, and All GT:PSP Cars!

• Thread starter mx597turbo
  • 57 comments
This save is a joint venture between myself and another GT5 player. It includes:

• All 1000+ GT5 cars
  • All 800+ GT:PSP cars able to be added to your portable garage
  • A and B Level 40
  • $20,000,000

I won't go into specifics of how to swap a save. I can tell you that your PS3 needs to be at firmware 3.55 or lower, and GT5 needs to be at 1.09.

Note: This save is confirmed working on two PS3's. The first time you start your game after using this save, it may take 5-10 minutes for GT to start. Subsequent starts will take the normal amount of time.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6eqo97y5tsbwdjk

I wouldn't believe this guy. How can you bypass the save being linked to a PSN account?

You are only replacing the files that store the game data, not the files with account data.

The full list of files in the GT5 save folder are:

GT5.0
GT5.1 (this is only here if you added your GT:PSP garage)
param.pfd
Icon0.png
param.sfo
pic.png

The save I uploaded only has the first three files. Those are where your stats and garage are stored.

Last edited:
You need an ftp program, like BlackB0x or Multiman, to be able to access the files on the PS3 hard drive. You can't swap the save simply by copying from a flash drive. As of yet, none are signed for 3.56+ firmware.

I wouldn't believe this guy. How can you bypass the save being linked to a PSN account?

This.

And how would people play online?
Seeing as the PS3 firmware matters, I guess it has something to do with Jailbreak...

This.

And how would people play online?
Seeing as the PS3 firmware matters, I guess it has something to do with Jailbreak...

That's correct. You can't play online without being at the current firmware. I don't play online. I only play split screen or time trial.

But your PS3 doesn't need to be jail broken. There are signed ftp programs for firmware 3.55

you were able to do it for like 2weeks after the newst update came out by using the proxy servers. you cannot anymore i hope the newest ps3 frim gets jailbroken soon

What? you can deny updates for as long as you want. I do it all the time; i played gt5 for like 3 months before i ever updated it.

same with system updates.

...so how is this save any better than the one I've gotten myself by playing the game? Not at all? Ah, yeah...exactly.

:/

Play the darn game if you want to have all the stuff....not that hard.

...so how is this save any better than the one I've gotten myself by playing the game? Not at all? Ah, yeah...exactly.

:/

Play the darn game if you want to have all the stuff....not that hard.

I never said this save was any better than yours, so your post is basically pointless.

so whats the chance someone can do this THEN upgrade to 3.65 1.10 and then copy/transfer to someone else also on 1.10?

this thread should be named in : "How to destroy your GT5"
Why should anyone use this? Every time I buy a new car I spend some hours into driving and setting it up thats the fun for me with gt5

Last edited:
Thank you mx597turbo.

Thanks to you I was able to recover my corrupted save file.

In march my GT5 save file got corrupted. At the time I tried to recover it by exchanging all the files of a new save with the files of my corrupted save with no success. I haven't played much GT5 since then because of that.

Today, thanks to your thread I tried to change just the GT5.0 and the PARAM.PFD via FTP and it WORKED.

All my cars, paints, licenses and progress are intact. The only problem is that some pictures of the car garage doesn't appear or doesn't match the real car color.

I'm really, really happy.

PS: I tried to do the same thing using a Pen Drive but it didn't worked. When you try to copy the files back to the PS3 it says it's corrupted. You must do it via FTP.

this thread should be named in : "How to destroy your GT5"
Why should anyone so this? Every time I buy a new car I spend some hours into driving and setting it up thats the fun for me with gt5

Same. I don't want stuff handed to me.

Of course for some people GT5 was destroyed by PD and the rate at which you earn money vs progression vs cost of cars... for some people this probably SAVED GT5.

But I am thinking mario2lopez did basically this a while back with a non PSN game save with everything unlocked...

to fix the missing icons in your garage, highlight the item, press triangle, and select "Create thumbnail" this will fix the issue!

Nate

I'm glad this is helping some people out. That is my only intent. I love the GT series, and I have owned/played every one sine GT1 (yes, I know I'm old :) ), but I really don't have the time to commit to this game to open everything up. Sometimes, I just want to try a specific car.

Thank you mx597turbo.

Thanks to you I was able to recover my corrupted save file.

In march my GT5 save file got corrupted. At the time I tried to recover it by exchanging all the files of a new save with the files of my corrupted save with no success. I haven't played much GT5 since then because of that.

Today, thanks to your thread I tried to change just the GT5.0 and the PARAM.PFD via FTP and it WORKED.

All my cars, paints, licenses and progress are intact. The only problem is that some pictures of the car garage doesn't appear or doesn't match the real car color.

I'm really, really happy.

PS: I tried to do the same thing using a Pen Drive but it didn't worked. When you try to copy the files back to the PS3 it says it's corrupted. You must do it via FTP.

Glad I could help. GT5.1 is the imported PSP garage, so it's not really necessary, but it's nice to have access to stock cars with all tires.

I read this thread in 30 sec and enough to define this thread is meaning-less:)

Who stay the PS3 in 3.55 the reason is very obviously.

Back