The Ultimate GT5 Save - Lvl40, $20M, All GT5 Cars, and All GT:PSP Cars!

• Thread starter mx597turbo
  • 57 comments
wait, so someone actually has all 1,000+ cars? .....Does this person sleep? I've been playing regularly since release and I have like 340 cars.

also anyone wanting 3.55 and to jailbreak is only wanting to cheat. hacking to change physics, glitching, and duping are all cheating. those people are why we had psn outage.

also anyone wanting 3.55 and to jailbreak is only wanting to cheat. hacking to change physics, glitching, and duping are all cheating. those people are why we had psn outage.

Interesting... I have never done any of those things. I just like the ps3 homebrew scene. Emulators are nice too.

It doesn't work in the PAL version. I think we may need the complete save and use the PS3 savegameunlocker app to inject the param.sfo

I'm not sure this is true. The save I got with Level 40 and all GT5 cars was a bces save. I'm using the bcus version of the game, and it worked fine. Maybe my portable garage is messing up the save. If that's the case, just don't include the GT5.1 file.

I know that it has been confirmed that another popular GT5 save (with less cars/lower levels) worked on all game regions.

Maybe my portable garage is messing up the save. If that's the case, just don't include the GT5.1 file.

Just tried this and it's working.

Thanks 👍

Edit*

A-spec 40 - B spec 40 - 20m Credits, just checked the garage and there are no cars in it.

When the game loaded up it says it couldn't find the "rights"

Last edited:
Let me rephrase that: why would I want to download a save instead of playing the content I've paid for?

Have you thought of the possibility that this isn't for you, but perhaps someone who just wants to play the game, but doesn't have enough time to get all the cars.

I don't see why you're so negative about this. Nobody is forcing you to do anything.

i admire the good intentions of the TS on this. if this helps anyone, which it already has, then great. if any are against this then just keep away.

Have you thought of the possibility that this isn't for you, but perhaps someone who just wants to play the game, but doesn't have enough time to get all the cars.

This. 👍

I personally won't be using this save myself, too much effort on my part to go back to the previous updates and jailbreak the PS3. Especially because I actually want to go online...

This save is a joint venture between myself and another GT5 player. It includes:

• All 1000+ GT5 cars
  • All 800+ GT:PSP cars able to be added to your portable garage
  • A and B Level 40
  • $20,000,000

I won't go into specifics of how to swap a save. I can tell you that your PS3 needs to be at firmware 3.55 or lower, and GT5 needs to be at 1.09.

Note: This save is confirmed working on two PS3's. The first time you start your game after using this save, it may take 5-10 minutes for GT to start. Subsequent starts will take the normal amount of time.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6eqo97y5tsbwdjk

Hey i just tried this game save and it only gave me level 40 in A spec and B spec and 20 million credits wheres the 1000 cars wtf

hey how's everyone doing? :) Anyone got an updated save of this with all gold and all cars? I have it but it's missing a handful of golds from some of the special events. Too, I'm missing that special Nissan from the academy special event that just ended. Besides that I think I'd be good except for the dlc cars from other regions. Thanks.

Special note: I downloaded this save awhile back from another site so I'm not sure if the not all gold thing would be true or not..I would think so. Too in the copy of it that I got..only 50 cars show up from the portable garage in arcade mode..maybe another way to get more of them or is there a limit?..I dunno.

I know xmas is past but perhaps someone would make a present to the community(and therefore me :D) of a save as above but with all the tickets too?
Actually I'm NOT interested in all golds but having all the cars would lead to driving more of them and driving cars I'd otherwise not be interested in having. For example I've passed up the Escudo and many Fords(I'm a diehard GM guy) and now want them...have the money but they're not showing up in the UCD. I'm an old fart so it's not like I'm going to devote my life to acquiring all the cars, surprised I'm at 460+, in fact.
Thanks for you support :D
PS...want the tickets for possible future restarts of the game, for my purposes, better than credits in the account

Clear that for me please: aren't the GTPSP cars the same as the GT5's or are they different? Because if they're different I'm going to buy it :)

this thread should be named in : "How to destroy your GT5"
Why should anyone use this? Every time I buy a new car I spend some hours into driving and setting it up thats the fun for me with gt5

Agree... Racing to earn credits and buy your cars it's what makes it fun.

But I also have to agree on some that the game proggression and prize system ruins the experience at some point. Although I'm a GT die-hard fan since the late 90´s, I find it uncomfortable and silly to sit in front of my tv 8 hours daily, or even worst 12 or 24 hours (I don't know if people actually do this...)

Plus, GT5's carrier dynamics have made it impossible for me to grind for more than 5 million at this point, even as an owner of a release date GT5 copy... So yes, I've never driven the Miura, the Ford MK IV, the Alfa, the Formula 1 cars or any LM prototype other than the Peugeot HDi Fap... And I think I'll never drive them unless I get them in a ticket...

I hope that by people doing these type of "cheats" , PD realizes that they have to change the proggression and prize system of GT6 to what it used to be in previous GT titles.

Last edited:
Isn't this all kind of 'illegal'? I mean, is it possible that the moderators can delete the OP's link and lock this thread because he is promoting a cheat?

Last edited:
this thread should be named in : "How to Cheat your way to the top and destroy your GT5"
Why should anyone use this? Every time I buy a new car I spend some hours into driving and setting it up thats the fun for me with gt5

Fixed. LOL

It violates a few sites, Terms of Agreement.
And dude hasn't been on since may of 2012.

Back