The Updated OCD Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments
  • 490,991 views

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

  • LMP, Group C etc.

    Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

    Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

    Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

    Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

    Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

    Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

    Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

    Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

    Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

    Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

    Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

    Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

    Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

    Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

    Votes: 185 9.3%

  • Total voters
    1,995
Collectors rejoice...the Mugen S2000 is finally in the OCD. Looking like PD's going to do a tuner car seasonal event next week.
 
Nice,I'll be on to raid those tuners in a bit.:):)

It works out good for me because I was at 19+ million credits trying to figure out what I'm gonna buy. This solves my dilemma. 👍👍
 
Not too bad overall, a few I don't have.

But no vintage is 👎 :(
 
It works out good for me because I was at 19+ million credits trying to figure out what I'm gonna buy. This solves my dilemma. 👍👍

Just need the Yellow one to finish my 400R 0/0 collection.:)

Edit: it gave me the same black one as last time.:grumpy:
 
Last edited:
Nice OCD, guess I'll be blowing the rest of my money from Spa grinding on the Zonda LM and Concept Z Race Car
 
You would think they would have added the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car to the OCD, so we can all compete evenly in the current TT. I'm 2200th with the GTR V-SPEC 09 and would love to give it a go with the NSX.
 
I'm more surprised that the Opera S2000 isn't in the OCD this time. I own all but 4 of the cars in this update's iteration.
 
its a TRD CELICA TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00
not a Toyota CELICA TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00
 
Another OCD i already have all the cars..
 
You would think they would have added the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car to the OCD, so we can all compete evenly in the current TT. I'm 2200th with the GTR V-SPEC 09 and would love to give it a go with the NSX.

Add me and I'll put it online for you?
 
Quite a few tuner cars I wouldn't mind picking up again.
 
Still no 2j ............... sigh
 
2J has been there before.
 
was it long ago ?
 
A few months? I don't honestly remember,I do remember it was half price though..
 
The September 22nd OCD update had the Chaparral 2J at 7,500,000 cr.
 
-.- let the wait go on.....
 
Gah! The Opera 350Z is in there. Only bought one last week and it's in there with a price of less than 100k! :mad:
 
I don't care for anything that shows up in the OCD now! Unless it's a Lotus Motorsport Elise! I'm not complaining. Just saying that's the only other car I want in GT5.
 
I don't care for anything that shows up in the OCD now! Unless it's a Lotus Motorsport Elise! I'm not complaining. Just saying that's the only other car I want in GT5.

I bought that thing a few weeks ago from the UCD and I hate it :grumpy: No matter what I do to it, it still gets tail happy.
 
Where's the Veyron? :(
 
xto
-.- let the wait go on.....

I'd go with farming/glitching/duping level 23/1970 (it is '70, right?) tickets.
 
xto
was it long ago ?


Chaparral 2J Race Car ’70 for 7500000 credits


Was in the OCD, week 38 (2011)
:)

Have two of those, one with miles and one in 0/0 condition.
 
In my garage ... all twenty Veyron's.
Still hunting for 12 pieces.
:)

I haven't done it in a while, but I used to refresh the UCD and I'd usually come across 1 Bugatti every 30 days or so. I've got 15 so far, but not much time these days.
 
Sorry for the delay everyone. OP updated.
(Thanks EliteDreamer.)
 
I bought that thing a few weeks ago from the UCD and I hate it :grumpy: No matter what I do to it, it still gets tail happy.

I'll probably love it then. :sly:
 
And me,I love Elise's(or is that Elisei?).:)
 
Back