The Updated OCD Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments
  • 490,990 views

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

  • LMP, Group C etc.

    Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

    Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

    Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

    Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

    Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

    Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

    Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

    Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

    Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

    Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

    Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

    Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

    Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

    Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

    Votes: 185 9.3%

  • Total voters
    1,995
Crappy OCD update this week... :(

Might not have been so bad for me if more than half the cars were colours I already have, very annoying. 👎
 
Hahaha, I´ll never get rid of my money, mean credits... :lol:
 
When I first saw it I thought they had inadvertantly re-loaded the Fiat-heavy OCD from a few weeks ago. Nearly worst OCD I have seen.
 
Fiats we already had back on May 9th.

Citroen is new and I was waiting for those.
 
Dear PD,

Can you please put some cars in the OCD that are difficult to find. Either of the Chapparals come to mind as does the Team Oreca Viper (#51).

Thanks,
the people who buy and play your games.

^THIS^ 👍
 
Worst ocd update ever?

If this is not the worst OCD update, PD certainly won't lose any points for trying.
 
Last edited:
Teflonicus
If this is not the worst OCD update, PD certainly won't lose any points for trying.

"Don't try, do".
 
^THIS^ 👍

Agreed!

A Chappy 2D finally appeared in the ucd - the 1st chappy for me since they were in the OCD...how long ago was that!!!!! And I check the ucd after every race!:ouch:
 
I think the last OCD cars was so bad,only fancy the xsara rally car :crazy::indiff::ouch:👎
 
Yep, I agree put some rare cars in there. I need one car, The Tommy Kaira II 00. I have 2 of almost everything and I regularly cycle through my 2 accounts and have never seen that car. I just might have to get the ticket and cycle through it until it comes up. So far I never had to do that. I have 3 2Js that have shown up, but not one Kaira II.
 
You mean the ZZ-II? Well, I have 4 of them so they must not be that rare in ML1.
 
Online Car Dealership.
It's like the Used Car Dealership, but all the cars have 0 miles and ot is on;y updated evre ~month or so.
Usually has a theme, like one or more marques.
And let me be the first to say
Welcome to :gtpflag:!
 
Online Car Dealership.
It's like the Used Car Dealership, but all the cars have 0 miles and ot is on;y updated evre ~month or so.
Usually has a theme, like one or more marques.
And let me be the first to say
Welcome to :gtpflag:!

Every 2 weeks there is a new OCD available.
The engines are already burned-in, but no miles or switches on the cars.
 
Outeke
Every 2 weeks there is a new OCD available.
The engines are already burned-in, but no miles or switches on the cars.

Does that mean they're broken in?
 
Does that mean they're broken in?

Yes,burned/broken in same thing,they had miles and PD took them off before putting them in the ocd.:)
 
Rob192005
Yes,burned/broken in same thing,they had miles and PD took them off before putting them in the ocd.:)

Sweet!
 
Yes, didn't you want this OCD's broken-in Fiat 500 '65?
 
gamerdog6482
Yes, didn't you want this OCD's broken-in Fiat 500 '65?

Yes! I couldn't stand trying to drive 20 laps on route x just to get it broken in
 
locoman88
Yes! I couldn't stand trying to drive 20 laps on route x just to get it broken in

I broke it in whilst tuning it...
I didn't expect you to say yes.
 
gamerdog6482
I broke it in whilst tuning it...
I didn't expect you to say yes.

Well excuse me for liking fiat! :p
 
locoman88
Well excuse me for liking fiat! :p

Don't get me wrong, I love Fiat, they're useless is the problem.
 
gamerdog6482
Don't get me wrong, I love Fiat, they're useless is the problem.

Well they have there uses.....
 
Tried to start a RR only room with a fiat 500 with about 100 HP.
Ended up losing against RUFs and Deloreans.
 
gamerdog6482
Tried to start a RR only room with a fiat 500 with about 100 HP.
Ended up losing against RUFs and Deloreans.

Lol! I use them to focus on paitence.
 
I use them to troll.
When I'm not legitimately using my TANK!
 
gamerdog6482
I use them to troll.
When I'm not legitimately using my TANK!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!1!!!1!!!!!.
 
I'm actually not joking.
 
Back