The Updated OCD Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments
  • 490,021 views

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

  • LMP, Group C etc.

    Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

    Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

    Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

    Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

    Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

    Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

    Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

    Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

    Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

    Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

    Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

    Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

    Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

    Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

    Votes: 185 9.3%

  • Total voters
    1,995
Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02 35,000
Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88 45,000
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01 65,000
Hyundai Clix Concept '01 65,000
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 300,000
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04 500,000
Dome Dome-ZERO Concept '78 500,000
Acura HSC Concept '04 750,000
Honda DUALNOTE Concept '01 750,000
Dodge Viper GTS R Concept '00 1,000,000
Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01 1,000,000
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept '01 1,500,000
Cadillac CIEN Concept '02 1,500,000
Mazda Furai Concept '08 1,500,000
Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04 37,930
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92 1,500,000
Formula Gran Turismo 5,000,000
Formula Gran Turismo 5,000,000

Thanks for sharing but left 2 cars:
SUZUKI GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - Cr.125,000 &
HONDA NSX-R Concept '01 - Cr.130,000
 
We know who played GT4 and who didn't.

I thought you meant that there was some sort of secret FGT in this game that I've never seen before. :lol: I knew a black FGT existed in GT4, I've had the game since I was 9 years old. :)
 
I thought you meant that there was some sort of secret FGT in this game that I've never seen before. :lol: I knew a black FGT existed in GT4, I've had the game since I was 9 years old. :)

I still keep hoping to one day see it in black. Serious wishful thinking.
 
I prefer the normal colours then black. I feel the black cars are now just to show-off.
 
Thanks for sharing but left 2 cars:
SUZUKI GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - Cr.125,000 &
HONDA NSX-R Concept '01 - Cr.130,000

Thank you.
I have corrected my original list and I apologize for my mistakes
 
Thank you.
I have corrected my original list and I apologize for my mistakes

No problem! Everyone's will make mistakes. :sly:👍
Hope all drivers DO NOT mistake on real life driving!
 
So it should be ready soon. I hope their is a R390 GT1.
 
Soon lots of people will pay atention to this thread then it'll be very quiet next week.
 
Soon lots of people will pay atention to this thread then it'll be very quiet next week.

It is the way the globe turns in GTP :lol:
 
It is the way the globe turns in GTP :lol:

I think it is time, does anyone have any clue on this weeks UCD.
 
Civic 1500 3door CX '79 @ 9,570
1300 Coupe 9 S '70 @ 12,800
Lancer 1600 GSR '74 @ 14,200
Galant GTO MR '70 @ 21,800
Celica 1600GT (TA22) '70 @ 23,900
Silvia (CSP311) '65 @ 45,000
Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71: @ 55,000
S800 '66: @ 58,000
Cosmo Sport (L10B) '68 @ 68,000
Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 @ 80,000
Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73 @ 85,000
2000GT '67 @ 160,000
Impreza Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI @ 29,190
Impreza WRX STi Prototype Style '01 @ 31,450
Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 @ 50,000
SVT F-150 Lightning '03 @ 30,050
155 2.5 V6 TI '93 @ 1,500,000
 
Civic 1500 3door CX '79 @ 9,570
1300 Coupe 9 S '70 @ 12,800
Lancer 1600 GSR '74 @ 14,200
Galant GTO MR '70 @ 21,800
Celica 1600GT (TA22) '70 @ 23,900
Silvia (CSP311) '65 @ 45,000
Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71: @ 55,000
S800 '66: @ 58,000
Cosmo Sport (L10B) '68 @ 68,000
Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 @ 80,000
Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73 @ 85,000
2000GT '67 @ 160,000
Impreza Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI @ 29,190
Impreza WRX STi Prototype Style '01 @ 31,450
Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 @ 50,000
SVT F-150 Lightning '03 @ 30,050
155 2.5 V6 TI '93 @ 1,500,000

The Alpha Romeo?

YES! YES! YES!
What happened to the Formula Gran Turismo.
 
The Alpha Romeo?

YES! YES! YES!
What happened to the Formula Gran Turismo.
The DTM Alfa?

Then yes....

FGT? :p really? There every stinking time...Thought it was not worth typing away :p
 
:lol:, guess you're right. It was a suprise to see 2 of them last time.
Think it has happened more than once? Just cant remember much right now :p

Least you got something. Can always borrow that nissan if you do that thing :)
 
um, the Formula Gran Turismo is included in this updated OCD
 
Is this a mistake Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73 @ 85,000 ?
 
Um, is this a question or a statement?

Due to the list with uneven number (17) of entries the FGT is added as well. But I´m not online to have it checked.
 
Here's the clean list based on DiersZee1 list and FGP added. Note that any first OCD poster can use this tool (accessed by Edit link at bottom) to edit or output a clean list (name and price checked against Database that match PD official names):
(S) Honda CIVIC 1500 3door CX '79
(S) Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70
(S) Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR '74
(S) Mitsubishi GALANT GTO MR '70
(S) Toyota CELICA 1600GT (TA22) '70
(S) Nissan SILVIA (CSP311) '65
(S) Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71
(S) Honda S800 '66
(S) Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) '68
(S) Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
(S) Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73
(S) Toyota 2000GT '67
(S) Subaru IMPREZA Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI '99
(S) Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style '01
(S) Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
(S) Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03
(S) Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
(S) Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo
List generated on mygranturismo.net (edit)
 
There is a god!! I've been looking for a C10 to purchase quite a while!!!!! Seems like my dream came trueXD

More good stuff too with 2000gt and 22b. Love it=)
 
Finally! The Alfa Romeo 155 DTM car I've been waiting months for!!! THIS makes me happy! I wish I could buy a couple for each of my GT5 accounts!

Sark
 
Back