The Upgrade Heroes & Customization Thread - FH4 Edition

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 115 comments
So are the police lights separate from the Safety car lights now? Or did they just change the color to blue for police lights?

DnnwjQvU0AABSpK.jpg

:yuck: I hate that thing.

b5siphic5nn11.jpg

List updated with this thing.

Pretty much a complete list of the widebodies now, unless there are more kits from cars that aren't in the autoshow. We are missing two off-road kits two. So far it's up to 29 new kits.

Not sure if the FM7 Forza Widebodies are returning either.

Now on to the wheel offset list ;)

Missing the wheels and exhaust notes specific to the rally versions, but alright. That's one way of doing things.
Yeah it's definitely strange. Makes you think, where they always intended to be body kits but due to different circumstances they had to be shoe-horned into being separate models for Blizzard Mountain in FH3?

Possibly, given that the interiors of the rally versions were identical to the street versions. Still, very strange.

I think that FH4 not having any of the new wheels which were added to FM7 is going to be a disappointment to alot of the Forza community (Speaking interms on the games launch).

Hopefully they will be added into the game at a later date, maybe we'll get some type of DLC were new bodykits & wheels are added in to the game.

As for the new bodykit options i think i'll end up having two versions of the same car. One with the bodykit applied & one without it, as some of the bodykits are abit hit or miss type of affairs in my opinion.

Last edited:
I think that FH4 not having any of the new wheels were added to FM7 is going to be a disappointment to alot of the Forza community (Speaking interms on the games launch).

Hopefully they will be added into the game at a later date, maybe we'll get some type of DLC were new bodykits & wheels are added in to the game.

As for the new bodykit options i think i'll end up having two versions of the same car. One with the bodykit applied & one without it, as some of the bodykits are abit hit or miss type of affairs in my opinion.

Agreed. I want to have most cars with the kits, but also ones with out. Especially with wheel offset. Makes cars look soooooo much cleaner.

I think that FH4 not having any of the new wheels were added to FM7 is going to be a disappointment to alot of the Forza community (Speaking interms on the games launch).

I totally agree I did that with a lot of cars in horizon 3

Back