The Upgrade Heroes & Customization Thread - FH4 Edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter willbsn13
  • 115 comments
  • 133,333 views
Thanks Playground for converting SUVs into real off-road cars, much appreciated.
 
Oh yeah here's a better look at that 911 RWB Narrow Kit for the 73 Carrera.
IDyAnl3.png


Isn't she beautiful?
 
Oh yeah here's a better look at that 911 RWB Narrow Kit for the 73 Carrera.
IDyAnl3.png


Isn't she beautiful?

That is very appealing. The Mark II GTI bodykit is superb, too. Golf Rallye vibe.
 
When you are importing liveries you can import your designs for the 911 GT3 RS 911.2 and in The trailer for Horizon Life you can see the New civic
 
In this edition of "Licensing is a bitch and we'll never understand it", the Liberty Walk 458 kit has been removed.

Ignore the chat on the left (taken from a stream VOD), but this is the conversion screen where usually a body kit would appear.

Now for the 458 it's gone. It does have spacers though lol

7pHMf3O.png
 
I never knew I needed this. How do you get the Austin Taxi in the game? Anybody know?

I'd imagine it's a prize for one of the taxi missions. :p
 
Good news: There are chop top and wide body kits!
Bad news: Surely this car will be expensive at auction house.

I hope that this car is easy to obtain with wheel spin and Forzathon shop.
 
I shall Paint it yellow and call it the Banana Taxi.
 
The BMW 2002 also has adjustable track widths, just seen it on a random stream.

Edit: Lotus Elise Gt1 as well.
 
Last edited:
Updated the Offset list with ManteoMax's findings.

We are now at 74 cars. Though some that I added from his list might only be rear or front adjustable, since his list didn't specify, the list can always be adjusted post launch.
 
Jesus christ why do I like that Urus.
 
I noticed FH4 has it's own upgrade heroes list in it, are they copying off GTP? :p
 
In this edition of "Licensing is a bitch and we'll never understand it", the Liberty Walk 458 kit has been removed.

Ignore the chat on the left (taken from a stream VOD), but this is the conversion screen where usually a body kit would appear.

Now for the 458 it's gone. It does have spacers though lol

7pHMf3O.png

I noticed that, it really sucks that it is gone, more Ferrari nonsense?
 
I gotta admit, I feel like customization is probably where this game is weakest.
 
Back