The Vehicle Wish List & Info Database

Hi all, thought i'd post my wishes.

2004 MG SV-R
2008 MG TF LE-500
2004 Rover 45
2001 MG ZR Rally Car
2007 Vauxhall VXR8

@ Shouden - good choices, but again, try and find as much information on the models as you can, and if possible, link to a picture or a page of information so that The Vanishing Boy can verify the choices. At the same time, try and post only ten at a time just to give him a chance of adding them to the list.

You like MG Rover then? :sly: I've arranged your choices in the correct format and given the 45 a specific model. I haven't found pictures for all of them yet as my internet is playing up at the moment but I'll add to that later. I've also removed the ZR rally car as we'll have a separate thread for race cars. Just hang onto that idea!

Last edited:
I would like a similiar Mercedes Benz Collection as seen in GT4 but this time with their real engine sounds because that E55 AMG from GT4 just sounded like a E220 Diesel.

Other then that, the new SL63 - 65 AMG
E63AMG
C63AMG
Brabus built C Class
G55 AMG

Audi
RS6 '08
RS4 '05

Thats it for now

Chris

Bolwell
Nagari 351 '72
Nagari Prototype '08

Carbontech
Redback Spyder '06*

*Unveiling Date

Chrysler Valiant Australia
Charger E49 R/T '72

Elfin Sports Cars
MS8 Clubman '05
MS8 Streamliner '05
MS8 Streamliner 50th Anniversary '07*

*Can I just point out here, this was no stickers and special paint model, it had a supercharged V8 (as opposed to standard N/A V8, and unique body kit/roof.

Ford Australia
Capri Perana '70
Falcon EB XR8 '91
Falcon FG XR6 Turbo '08
Falcon FG XR8 '08
Falcon XY GTHO Phase III '71
Focus XR5 Turbo '08

Ford Performance Vehicles (FPV)
FG F6 '08
FG GT '08
FG Super Pursuit '08

Holden
All of them? It's getting late here, I'll complete this arduous task of naming all the deserving Holdens another day.:sly:

Holden Dealer Team
This is a separate brand to Holden, I will come back with the cars later, but it's separate.

Holden Special Vehicles (HSV)
:drool: (Later)

Lleyland Australia
P76 4.4L '73

Mistubishi Australia
380 Sedan GT Series III '07
TMR 380 Sedan '08

Toyota Australia
Aurion Sportivo ZR6 '08
TRD Aurion 3500 S '08

Walkinshaw Performance
Models to come.:)

There'll be a number or worthy cars I have missed, maybe I'll come back to them, maybe someone else will. I will come back and do all the Holdens another day. Right now is time for sleep. (I've at least provided you with most internet sites, hope that helps).

Do we need pictures?:nervous: That's a lot of cars.

Do we need pictures?:nervous: That's a lot of cars.

Are you trying to tell me you don't have pictures of all of those? :sly: I guess pictures aren't essential but it helps prove the model is what you say it is. Plus, we're gonna have a mean car picture encyclopaedia at the end of this if every car suggested is linked to a pic!

TVB: I added picture links to all my cars that I've listed so far, and made a few changes in the AMC section!

A nice machine from one of the best tuner:

-Dahlback Racing-
Volkswagen Golf IV RSi '99

dahlbackrsi00_01.jpg

With a 2.1 litre inline five cylinder turbo engine and a power range of about 600-900 hp.

:crazy:

Am I the only one who thinks that looks like a Golf drove through a scrap heap while heavily magnetised? I don't normally mind Tuner cars..but that looks awful, with odd bits tacked on the side.

Am I the only one who thinks that looks like a Golf drove through a scrap heap while heavily magnetised? I don't normally mind Tuner cars..but that looks awful, with odd bits tacked on the side.

I agree with you on that, great car for performance but that car looks like it's not even street legal :lol:

By the way there is one car I wish was back in the game

Jaguar
XJR-15 2-door coupe '92

This is my most favorite car that they have ever made, but only 50 of these were made and all were sold so there is a high possibility that this won't be in the game

Last edited:
-> Whoa! Slow down guys! :scared:

-> I still researching your requests, plus some violated my 15-car limit per post. :grumpy:

-> Whoa! Slow down guys! :scared:

-> I still researching your requests, plus some violated my 15-car limit per post. :grumpy:

I'm more than up for helping edit people's choices etc so you just have to copy and paste into the main list when you're on? We seem to be online at mostly different times (Vegas must be what... 7 hours behind GMT?) so it'll reduce the workload a little when you're not online.

Aston Martin/Lagonda Limited-

V8 Vantage
DBS

Ferrari

250 GTO
FXX Evoluzione
430 Scuderia

TVR

Cerbera 4.2
Cerbera 4.5
Cerbera Speed 12
Chimaera 500
Griffith 500
Sagaris
T350C
Tuscan 2
Tuscan T440R
Typhon

Note: I don't expect every car from my wishlist to be in the full game.

Last edited:
STATUS-> I'm half way done with the requests. I'm about to tackle post #38 later, I have to get home first. :)

-> I will have a very long post after this regarding the details. ;)

Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Aston Martin DBS
Ferrari 250 GTO
Ferrari FXX Evoluzione
Ferrari 430 Scuderia
TVR Cerbera 4.2
TVR Cerbera 4.5
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
TVR Chimaera 500
TVR Griffith 500
TVR Sagaris
TVR T350C
TVR Tuscan 2
TVR Tuscan T440R
TVR Typhon

Note: I don't expect every car from my wishlist to be in the full game.
Try to put them in the format presented on the first post okay? ;)

Last edited:
I agree with you on that, great car for performance but that car looks like it's not even street legal :lol:

By the way there is one car I wish was back in the game

Jaguar
XJR-15 2-door coupe '92

This is my most favorite car that they have ever made, but only 50 of these were made and all were sold so there is a high possibility that this won't be in the game
Why not? To my knowledge, I believe even GT2 had the XJR-15.
Maserati Motors
2008 GranTurismo
2009 GranTurismo S
2009 GranTurismo MC Concept (special track car.) (Link 1) (Link 2)
2008 Quattroporte
2008 Quattroporte Sport GT S
2008 Quattroporte Executive GT

Okay some notes: The Link for the main Maserati name takes you straight to the Car Configurator for the US site.

for the MC Concept: The first link is a Car and Driver online article about the car and the second link if straight from Maserati's own website just for verification.

Anyways. that is all the cars I have for now.
Come on, now. Why on earth would we need the Quattroporte & the Executive GT? The only difference is the Executive is slightly more luxurious. If anything, the game just needs the Sport GT.

I thought we were going to try and weed these type of cars out, anyways?

They did have it in GT2 but I don't know, I just think the car is too rare for it to make it in the game

Rarity has nothing to do with it. PD just need to acquire the license to use it, and then find one. Not hard, considering there's around 3 XJR-15s for sale in the world (1 being the very same #5 racecar in GT2).

Reventón;3172309
Rarity has nothing to do with it. PD just need to acquire the license to use it, and then find one. Not hard, considering there's around 3 XJR-15s for sale in the world (1 being the very same #5 racecar in GT2).

You sure do keep track of your sources 👍

Reventón;3172280
Why not? To my knowledge, I believe even GT2 had the XJR-15.

Come on, now. Why on earth would we need the Quattroporte & the Executive GT? The only difference is the Executive is slightly more luxurious. If anything, the game just needs the Sport GT.

I thought we were going to try and weed these type of cars out, anyways?

Yeah, I thought that name sounded funny. I will delete it. Then again, why did PD put over 50 different skylines in GT4 (did we really need the Midnight purple collection?)

Yeah, I thought that name sounded funny. I will delete it. Then again, why did PD put over 50 different skylines in GT4 (did we really need the Midnight purple collection?)
That's a good point, but then again, I only brought it up b/c I thought TVB was trying to keep us from listing every car instead of cars we actually wanted.

But, whatever floats TVB's boat. His list, his rules. :)

yeah. I do want those Maserati's in. I didn't list the MC12 'cause it got over used and it's handling and the desire to drive one got ruined by Forza 2 and TDU. but I am sure I wouldn't mind the MC12 in the GT5.

Spyker's my favorite brand anyways (save their D12 Paris to Dakar SUV that thing's ugly.) and I already posted that in one of my other lists. :P

Back