The Vehicle Wish List & Info Database

again i will edit your post in red......

Now, to answer the comment about correcting both TVB & myself, the fact of the matter is that TVB asked a few of us to help him out and I stepped up to the plate unv412, any problem with that??
thanks for the involvement but you create more confusion when you dont research proper

And considering this is the first thing I've done in OVER 2 MONTHS on GTPlanet....not even attending to my own stuff and stuff I'm supposed to have done in the recent past (boo hoo everyones busy), to get that response from you almost gets a bird response back from me.....telling me to research my stuff....fine, you go and pick all the pictures, go find ALL the specs and pass them to TVB like I have on EACH AND EVERY OCCASION UNTIL THAT POST!! (check my post at #463 for example!). And considering I have told you via PM what I did in the auto journalism sector, you should know that I don't just blah blah whatever comes to mind, I RESEARCH EVERYTHING I BRING TO THIS THREAD!(consistantly proven you dont research it properly)

I was playing nicely until then but you flicked the B-switch on me so here goes:

1. RE: Kingswood. It WAS marketed as an SS...but guess what the standard pack was....the 253ci!! So by putting the 4.2L prefix in, it distinguishes itself from the optional 308ci. so you agree that you got it wrong and its not a Kingswood???? as for the 308 thing there is no such car in existance so it doesnt count then does it!

2. RE: VL Commodore Director. Like the BT1, it was given a different prefix on the VIN plate. I mixed myself up with the 3.0L bit, that was on most other versions, but the stroker got a different prefix aswell.so you agree you got it wrong and its not a LE???? vin plates aside every one can tell you that its called a Director

3. RE: HZ model. I did mix myself up with HX and HZ.....I was reading ahead to your other comment previously about the HX year model in that other post and mixed the two comments up in my thoughts and it came out in post. :embarrassed:ops: You are right, HZ was only sedan.I know i was right wouldnt be the first time lol

4. RE: The SV6 Part A. If it was MY list, I almost would've told them to rack off with that garbage, my old 7M-GE in the Cressy kept up with the Alloytec 190's. But it's not mine, it's TVB's and therefore it's his choice to keep it in there. I only come around to help if there's any disputes. The only V6 Commodore that deserves a place there in the whole list is the XU6, atleast that's supercharged.so you buy into the argument with me instead????

5. RE: The SV6 Part B. You mention about the many mustangs from one year being in the list....what's the MAJOR difference between them all???
Think about it.....your going to offend a lot of mustang poeple but as i said SS's were the Holden hotrod and the other more powerful cars eg your Group a's and GTS's were HSV/ HDT hotrods.....there is a differance therefor I beleive they should be included!
let you think more.....
It's because they ALL HAVE DIFFERENT MOTORS!! The SS and all the other derivatives of it (R8, Senator, etc.) are ALL BASED ON THE SAME MOTOR for that year!! From [VN] to [VT I], they used the Holden 304, didn't matter on spec for everything that wasn't a GTS, and the GTS got the stroked 304 in the VR GTS and developed it further in the [VS] GTS-R. Same with the LS1 motored [VT II to VY II] models, then the LS2 for the VZ and VE I, and now we have the LS3 6.2L in the VE II.therefor in your reasoning they are all the same and difficult to tell apart (eg VN SS versus VN Group A) NOT

6. RE: Power Levels. It's VERY IMPORTANT that power levels are stated in my opinion because as been shown, the wrong car has been presented to the list compared to the specs that are shown when the wrong specs were presented. This way, there is NO CONFUSION over which model it was specifically, in this case the GROUP 3 rather than the GROUP A version.

7. RE: GTS-R. You CLAIMED that HSV's own website lists it as a 1995. To quote the owl....O RLY??
http://www.hsv.com.au/hsv/showroom/c...=VS&Model=gtsr
From that link:

Quote:
ABOUT
RELEASED: February 1996
PRODUCTION HISTORY: 85 built. 74 for Australia ’ 9 for New Zealand
The model was discontinued in April 1996
That's from HSV's own site and wikipedia backs it up. So next time, practice what you preach regarding researching your information before you even criticise others work!! i looked at thewrong page of the site (http://www.hsv.com.au/hsv/showroom/classics.aspx must have been 3 am in the morning when i checked:sly:

8. RE: Blueprint. It was NEVER available on SS's (they only had the 5.0L), it was only on GTS-R's and to a lesser extent, GTS 215's (both 5.7L's). AND like the BT1, it was given a seperate prefix but I messed up with the location. From memory I thought it was on the plate, it's actually in the owner's manual or if you weren't sure/didn't have the information, a simple call to HSV would tell you what was fitted by quoting your build number.so because by your own admission because it was written on the owners manual it gets in??? lol...BTW you do know you can blueprint a 5.0 or any engine for that matter....and my mate bought a VS SS brand knew with the optional blueprinting done by HSV .......FACT

9. RE: Mad Max car. I disagree only with the "should have mad max car in title", nothing to do with could you buy one from Ford. Why would you buy an "Interceptor" when Ford had the XB GT and Cobra to buy and play with??
again do you know the interceptor you talk of IS a movie car??? therefor it reqires a designation to that effect.....:crazy:

10. RE: Falcon ESP. It was standard with the 4.1L in the XD with the 351ci
as an option, for the XE they put the 351 in as the standard motor.
so you agree that you were wrong in what you posted ?

11. RE: Other hi-po Falcons. I DIDN'T JUST SPEAK ABOUT TUNER CARS, unless you quote Tickford as a tuner, so that means the TE50 shouldn't be considered either with that logic. The Moffat cars were tuners, but they were done by the same mob who created the Phase 5 (Phase Autos) so they do have an indirect lineage.(never factory) However, the XR6 with VCT was a FACTORY FORD.(never said otherwise) The XR8, FACTORY FORD. (never said otherwise)Tickford was sub-contracted to do the extra work to the motors and suspension to make it more sporty, all the way back from the EB-ED days until FPV became a reality.(duh)

And the EA Falcon TURBO was guess what....a FACTORY OPTION!! You could go into any dealer, tick that option and voila, you ended up with a TO4 turbo onto your 3.9L motor. Seems like you didn't do your homework on that one unv412.(didnt even comment on this in the first place so can you tell me were i went wrong on something that i never passed comment on???)

you still didnt tell me more on that fabled 5 door hatch torana.....lmao....or the other things you messed up on and blamed the fact that it was a typo or wires crossed ect.........seriously bro

Last edited:
Dang, you know a lot about the Aussie cars! Especially impressive for three in the morning. Also, no offense to everyone else involved in this, but I would call this owned.

you called it wrong my brother..................no offence taken but my opinion on your level of intelligence has now changed:tdown:

Honestly, could you guys take the Aussie car stuff to PMs, and simply come back when you all agree upon the final results.

you called it wrong my brother..................no offence taken but my opinion on your level of intelligence has now changed:tdown:

Well what what you think my level of intelligence means nothing to me.

Anyway, I only know a tiny bit about Aussie cars, so if I "called it wrong", well mafia_boy's post looked good to me. If it didn't to you, well that's not my problem. The only reason I put the owned part in there was because I wanted to alleviate some of the coming tension by putting a lighthearted comment in there at the end. I guess it didn't work.:indiff:

This is getting a bit out of hand folks, let's keep it clean and good-natured. Take it to PM or leave it up to TVB to decide on what cars get listed and how they get listed. It's his list, after all.

P.S. TVB, this list has a tendency to get heated because of people's opinions (as you can see). I think an unofficial VWL moderator should be appointed to prevent this.

thanks for the involvement but you create more confusion when you dont research proper
And I'm not the only one?? Look at your HSV research, you were so wrong it's not funny.

unv412
(boo hoo everyones busy)
:grumpy: I'll ignore your peon comment there and the smart assed way that it's been portrayed across as because you don't know squat about the situations I've been in.

unv412
!(consistantly proven you dont research it properly)
Pffft, whatever, and get a dictionary and learn to spell CONSISTENTLY or use a spell checker. I already said I did research up until that post, I came straight onto this thread as a request as soon as I saw the PM to help out and went off memory. I'd like to see you do aswell off the top of your head.

unv412
so you agree that you got it wrong and its not a Kingswood???? as for the 308 thing there is no such car in existance so it doesnt count then does it!
Doesn't exist eh? Time to pull the idiot flag out and wave it right at you.
http://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au/holden_HQ_technical_specifications.htm
Go have a look in that page where it says the following:
HQ specs link
253 V8 HQ SS four-door four speed manual sedan:
1st: 40 mph (64 km/h)
2nd: 56 mph (90 km/h)
3rd: 81 mph (130 km/h)
4th: 114 mph (183 km/h)
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 11.1 seconds
Standing Quarter Mile (400 metres): 18.0 seconds

308 V8 SS HQ four-door four speed manual sedan:
1st: 42 mph (67 km/h)
2nd: 59 mph (94 km/h)
3rd: 83 mph (133 km/h)
4th: 108 mph (173 km/h)
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 9.3 seconds
Standing Quarter Mile (400 metres): 16.9 seconds

So shut up next time, you're falling more behind as I keep answering back.

unv412
so you agree you got it wrong and its not a LE???? vin plates aside every one can tell you that its called a Director
Not entirely, they were both designed by Brocky.

unv412
I know i was right wouldnt be the first time lol
And I know I was doing a typo on the HZ, wouldn't be the first time anyone in the world's done that either. :rolleyes:

unv412
so you buy into the argument with me instead????
NEVER EVER SAID THAT. All I said was I wouldn't touch the SV6, I despise them. The XU6 deserves a better place in there as (a)It's HSV (b) It's supercharged. (c)It was limited edition!

unv412
your going to offend a lot of mustang poeple but as i said SS's were the Holden hotrod and the other more powerful cars eg your Group a's and GTS's were HSV/ HDT hotrods.....there is a differance therefor I beleive they should be included!
And what, HSV & HDT aren't part of the Holden family?? And I'll leave the rest of the explaination here as you blatantly ignored it....It's because they ALL HAVE DIFFERENT MOTORS!!

unv412
therefor in your reasoning they are all the same and difficult to tell apart (eg VN SS versus VN Group A) NOT
God you have a difficult time grasping the simple and yet, keep trying to put quotes in my mouth at the same time. They are easy to tell apart, but they ALL HAVE THE SAME MOTOR!! It's just like the 30 different versions of the R34 in GT4. Mustangs are a totally different kettle of fish but you think I'm insulting them because I pointed out there are 4 different motors available in one type of bodyshell so all four versions should be there. Wow, if that's an insult to give them all four versions, what's the compliment to it?? :crazy:
It's like the Camaro Z/28 and Camaro SS in GT4....same shape, different motor, both were included.

unv412
i looked at thewrong page of the site (http://www.hsv.com.au/hsv/showroom/classics.aspx must have been 3 am in the morning when i checked:sly:
Yet you can rip on me when I make a typo mistake. Learn to research properly.

unv412
so because by your own admission because it was written on the owners manual it gets in??? lol
Because by my own admission I made a mistake on the location of where it was written. Wow, sue me world. :rolleyes:

unv412
...BTW you do know you can blueprint a 5.0 or any engine for that matter....and my mate bought a VS SS brand knew with the optional blueprinting done by HSV .......FACT
*sarcasm inserted* Duhhhh, really....wow, I didn't know you could blueprint any engine, duhhhhh. */sarcasm* I'd really like to see pics of this 5.0SS with factory blueprinting and then laugh at the waste of cash...only doing it on the 5.0. What, he couldn't afford the 215i option or just wanted to blow his dosh on the most useless HSV mods ever done.

unv412
again do you know the interceptor you talk of IS a movie car??? therefor it reqires a designation to that effect.....:crazy:
Nah, I've been living in a cave with Osama for the past 31yrs. Stop being condescending otherwise you'll flick my B-switch back on. I don't talk down to you when I debate so cut the smart-alec tone in the post.

unv412
Stop trying to say I was WRONG in such a condescending manner, it's only AUP that's stopping me from ripping you a new one right now with my reply. Can't you admit we were BOTH correct?? You were right there was an XD, I was right there was an XE but the XE had the 351 stock, the XD had a 250 stock and the 351 as an option.

unv412
[/COLOR] However, the XR6 with VCT was a FACTORY FORD.(never said otherwise) The XR8, FACTORY FORD. (never said otherwise)Tickford was sub-contracted to do the extra work to the motors and suspension to make it more sporty, all the way back from the EB-ED days until FPV became a reality.(duh)

Oh you never said otherwise.....BS!! From your previous post:
unv412
all the rest you speak of are tuner cars and I was just pointing out the factory ones!
So the XR6/VCT was a tuner...so the XR8 was a tuner was it?? Don't tell us you never said otherwise because you bloody well did as I've just brought up!!

unv412
.(didnt even comment on this in the first place so can you tell me were i went wrong on something that i never passed comment on???)
See above, you said it was a tuner car and you were only pointing out the factory ones, but didn't include the XR6, XR8, or EA Turbo.

unv412
you still didnt tell me more on that fabled 5 door hatch torana.....lmao....or the other things you messed up on and blamed the fact that it was a typo or wires crossed ect.........seriously bro
Believe what you want, 99% of it were typos and quick typing and not proof-reading. The Torrie is where I screwed up typing 5 door and I freely admit it.

But like I said before.....if you want to take up the role of researching and double-checking the info of all the Aussie cars be our guest. I guarantee you'll have a lot worse strike rate than I ever did.

-> I'm still trying to conjure up some sense on "The Aussie Car Dilemma" saga between unv412 and mafia_boy. :)

-> So things went a little out of hand between unv412 and mafia_boy, by far I acknowledge both their opinions. But unfortunately, unv412's tone on the situation makes me irked a bit making his (although) viable comments a bit less credible. If things gets out of hand, I will report this to the moderator who is aware of the VWL. :grumpy:

-> But make no mistake, I just finished thouroughly juiced-in some info for the Kingswood (yet). :indiff:

-> Right now, I'm delaying some requests being imputted by most fans in here due to "The Aussie Car Dilemma". That doesn't mean that I'm suspending it, I'm still gathering some news/info on my own plus some requests that was made by posters/fans. :)

On the LFA-> I already added it on my log waaaayyyyy before any of you guys posted larger-than-the-browser pics. I just haven't had the time to post it just yet. :sly:

-> Just be patient guys; there are sooo many of you and only one of me. Thankss! :boggled:

For starters I'd just like to say my tone with Mafia boy can be mistaken for whatever you want but lets not let tone get in the way of FACTS

unv412
And I'm not the only one?? Look at your HSV research, you were so wrong it's not funny.I was only wrong once....you on the other hand?????

unv412
(boo hoo everyones busy)
I'll ignore your peon comment there and the smart assed way that it's been portrayed across as because you don't know squat about the situations I've been in.what does "peon coment" mean??? and again everyone situations are difficult unless you've won $100million and live in the Playboy Mansion!

unv412
!(consistantly proven you dont research it properly)
Pffft, whatever, and get a dictionary and learn to spell CONSISTENTLY or use a spell checker. I already said I did research up until that post, I came straight onto this thread as a request as soon as I saw the PM to help out and went off memory. I'd like to see you do aswell off the top of your head.yoor atack on mi speling hurts but still my facts are pretty good you have to admit

unv412
so you agree that you got it wrong and its not a Kingswood???? as for the 308 thing there is no such car in existance so it doesnt count then does it!
Doesn't exist eh? Time to pull the idiot flag out and wave it right at you.
http://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au...ifications.htm
Go have a look in that page where it says the following:

HQ specs link
253 V8 HQ SS four-door four speed manual sedan:
1st: 40 mph (64 km/h)
2nd: 56 mph (90 km/h)
3rd: 81 mph (130 km/h)
4th: 114 mph (183 km/h)
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 11.1 seconds
Standing Quarter Mile (400 metres): 18.0 seconds

308 V8 SS HQ four-door four speed manual sedan:
1st: 42 mph (67 km/h)
2nd: 59 mph (94 km/h)
3rd: 83 mph (133 km/h)
4th: 108 mph (173 km/h)
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 9.3 seconds
Standing Quarter Mile (400 metres): 16.9 seconds
So shut up next time, you're falling more behind as I keep answering back.
I can only say its an oversight on their behalf as the is no know HQ SS 308 in existance....ever. Find me some numbers on total built???? You cant!

unv412
so you agree you got it wrong and its not a LE???? vin plates aside every one can tell you that its called a Director
Not entirely, they were both designed by Brocky.you failed to answer the question....it not an LE is it...its just a Director....and the fact that "they were designed by Brocky" doesnt answer the question:dunce:

unv412
I know i was right wouldnt be the first time lol
And I know I was doing a typo on the HZ, wouldn't be the first time anyone in the world's done that either. big typo....it was a whole word ! lol

unv412
so you buy into the argument with me instead????
NEVER EVER SAID THAT. All I said was I wouldn't touch the SV6, I despise them. The XU6 deserves a better place in there as (a)It's HSV (b) It's supercharged. (c)It was limited edition!no indeed you did shoot my whole SS selection down in a flurry of bullets

unv412
therefor in your reasoning they are all the same and difficult to tell apart (eg VN SS versus VN Group A) NOT
God you have a difficult time grasping the simple and yet, keep trying to put quotes in my mouth at the same time. They are easy to tell apart, but they ALL HAVE THE SAME MOTOR!! It's just like the 30 different versions of the R34 in GT4. Mustangs are a totally different kettle of fish but you think I'm insulting them because I pointed out there are 4 different motors available in one type of bodyshell so all four versions should be there. Wow, if that's an insult to give them all four versions, what's the compliment to it??
It's like the Camaro Z/28 and Camaro SS in GT4....same shape, different motor, both were included.I dont know why you hate the SS model range so much...i mean even Kaz included it in GT4 so it couldnt be that bad?

unv412
i looked at thewrong page of the site (http://www.hsv.com.au/hsv/showroom/classics.aspx must have been 3 am in the morning when i checked
Yet you can rip on me when I make a typo mistake. Learn to research properly.actually if you scroll down in that link you will see a picture of said car with the wrong model year next to it (only when you click on the photo does it show all the rest of the models...still i admit i didnt reasarch it proper

unv412
so because by your own admission because it was written on the owners manual it gets in??? lol
Because by my own admission I made a mistake on the location of where it was written. Wow, sue me world. so you finally admit you were wrong

unv412
...BTW you do know you can blueprint a 5.0 or any engine for that matter....and my mate bought a VS SS brand knew with the optional blueprinting done by HSV .......FACT
*sarcasm inserted* Duhhhh, really....wow, I didn't know you could blueprint any engine, duhhhhh. */sarcasm* I'd really like to see pics of this 5.0SS with factory blueprinting and then laugh at the waste of cash...only doing it on the 5.0. What, he couldn't afford the 215i option or just wanted to blow his dosh on the most useless HSV mods ever done.It was over 10 years ago but you can ask any HSV dealer on the "option" BTW your attack on his choice of car I come to expect now but dont worry about him wasting his cash...he now has an original Walky (slightly more desirable than a late 80's Cressida hahaha)

unv412
again do you know the interceptor you talk of IS a movie car??? therefor it reqires a designation to that effect.....
Nah, I've been living in a cave with Osama for the past 31yrs. Stop being condescending otherwise you'll flick my B-switch back on. I don't talk down to you when I debate so cut the smart-alec tone in the post.please control your anger and threats and just answer the questions

unv412
Stop trying to say I was WRONG in such a condescending manner, it's only AUP that's stopping me from ripping you a new one right now with my reply. Can't you admit we were BOTH correct?? You were right there was an XD, I was right there was an XE but the XE had the 351 stock, the XD had a 250 stock and the 351 as an option.again with the anger and threats.....you seem to have a problem with this??? Only one correct answer to the original question and you were wrong so we both cant be right you see! read it again !

unv412
[/COLOR] However, the XR6 with VCT was a FACTORY FORD.(never said otherwise) The XR8, FACTORY FORD. (never said otherwise)Tickford was sub-contracted to do the extra work to the motors and suspension to make it more sporty, all the way back from the EB-ED days until FPV became a reality.(duh)
Oh you never said otherwise.....BS!! From your previous post:come again???

unv412
.(didnt even comment on this in the first place so can you tell me were i went wrong on something that i never passed comment on???)
See above, you said it was a tuner car and you were only pointing out the factory ones, but didn't include the XR6, XR8, or EA Turbo.EA turbo was never factory...it was maybe dealer fitted but never factory...dont get them confused.

unv412
Believe what you want, 99% of it were typos and quick typing and not proof-reading. The Torrie is where I screwed up typing 5 door and I freely admit it.

But like I said before.....if you want to take up the role of researching and double-checking the info of all the Aussie cars be our guest. I guarantee you'll have a lot worse strike rate than I ever did.I have offered my services to TVB and was pro-active in the sence my 1st post highlighted the errors. It seems that you have a very good friend count on this forum that seem to back your errors as whitnessed by Driving Parks comments and also TVB being irked by my tone:nervous:.....me on the other hand couldnt care less who likes me as I am only interested in the correct and factual representation of the Aussie cars

I'm seriously not going to continue this BS and totally 🤬 up a completely good thread that TVB has created. Want to continue the debate with me, take it to PM. Simple.

Carry on all. 👍

OT-> Um, I would would think that you two should deal it among yourselves thru PM.

-> I mean, both of you guys were a great help of doing an awesome job of sorting the Aussie cars. :)

-> I have a feeling that the "Dilemma" really heats up between you two, and it affects other fans here in this thread. So please sort it out on your own, and come up a collaborative summary here in VWL.

-> I am looking forward for your solutions as I will investigate this on my own accord while you guys come up with a mutual conclusion. :)

nothing more to say to Mafia boy on the car list but feel free to PM me regarding my last post if you dont want the others to learn what correct or in correct.....any way to recap the original post for TVB my findings in red....

TVB,

below is a list of things that need fixing in the Aussie list, plus I,ve added some cars as well;

-HOLDEN-
Holden (Kingswood) [2Gs1/HQ] SS 4.2L sedan '71
Remove the (Kingswood) and the 4.2L designation please amend as originally requested

Holden Calais [4G/VE] V {3.6L H.O. SIDI V6, 210kw/282hp} sedan '10
Should be ’09 we aren’t even in ’10 yet????please amend as originally requested

Holden Commodore [1Gs4/VL] Calais HDT LE 3.0L Turbo 'The Director' tuned sedan '86
should be..Commodore [VL] HDT LE '86... Directer was a totally different car please amend as originally requested

Holden Commodore [1Gs4/VL] HDT Director Stroker sports sedan '88
remove “stroker” as it isn’t the model prefixplease amend as originally requested

Holden Kingswood {253ci. V8} wagon '79
Maybe a [HX] model but the year looks very late???mafia boy concures probably a HZ

Holden Monaro [2Gs4/HZ] GTS coupe '77
Should be sedan not coupeplease amend as originally requested

Holden Torana [LX] A9X sports car '77
Sports car??? Its a 3 door Hatchplease amend as originally requested

Holden Torana [UC] Sunbird SL fastback '78
3 door hatch not a fastbackplease amend as originally requested

Add
Holden Commodore [VH] SS sedan '82
Holden Commodore [VK] SS sedan '84
Holden Commodore [VN] SS sedan '89
Holden Commodore [VP] SS sedan '91
Holden Commodore [VR] SS sedan '93
Holden Commodore [VT] SS sedan '97
Holden Commodore [VX] SS sedan '00
Holden Commodore [VY] SS sedan '02
Holden Commodore [VZ] SS sedan '04

please include as valid requests on account that there are many other less (and i meen worse) substatial versions of other cars on this list

-HOLDEN DEALER TEAM-
HDT Brock Commodore [1Gs1/VK] SS Group 3 {5.0L, 177kw/237hp} tuned sports sedan '84
Should be under Holden and do we really need engine size and power stats???please amend as originally requested...power stats for all the other cars on entire list please:idea:

HDT Brock Commodore [1Gs2/VK] SS Group A {4.9L, 190kw/255hp} tuned sports sedan '85please amend as originally requested

Already in proper Holden columnplease amend as originally requested

-HOLDEN SPECIAL VEHICLES-

HSV Commodore [1Gs5/VL] SS Grp. A sports sedan '87
Doesn’t exist as an '87 already in list as '88please amend as originally requested

add
VP GTS ‘91
VR GTS ‘93
VT GTS ‘97
VX GTS ‘00
VY GTS ‘02
VZ GTS ‘04

HSV Commodore [2Gs4/VS] GTS-R sport sedan '96
95?mafia boy correct should stay as '96

HSV Commodore [2Gs4VS] GTS-R {Blueprinted 5.7L, 230kw/308hp} sports sedan '96
Duplicate please amend as originally requested

FORD MOTOR COMPANY AUSTRALIA-

Ford Capri Perana '70
Never an Aussie model only Sth Africanplease amend as originally requested

Ford Falcon [XB] GT Interceptor coupe '73
Should have Mad Max movie car in titleplease amend as originally requested

Ford Falcon [XW] GT {5.7L Windsor V8} sport coupe '69
Sedan only not coupeplease amend as originally requested

Add
Ford Falcon [XR] GT Sedan ‘67
Ford Falcon [XT] GT Sedan ‘68
Ford Falcon [XW] GT-HO Phase II Sedan ‘70
Ford Falcon [XA] GT Sedan ‘72
Ford Falcon [XB] GT Sedan ‘74
Ford Falcon [XD] ESP (351 ci) Sedan ‘80
Ford Falcon [XF] S-Pack Sedan ‘85
Ford Falcon [EA] Fairmont Ghia ‘88
Ford Falcon [EF] XR8 ‘94
Ford Falcon [EL] GT ‘97
Ford Falcon [EL] XR8 ‘97
Ford Falcon [AU] XR8 ‘98
Ford Falcon [BA] XR8 ‘02
Ford Falcon [BF] XR8 ‘05
all valid cars for inclusion

-FORD PERFORMANCE VEHICLES-

ADD
FTE Falcon [AU] TE50 T3 ‘01should go under Ford Aust. banner my mistake Mafia Boy correct
FPV Falcon [BA] GT '03
FPV Falcon [BA Mk 2] GT '04
FPV Falcon [BA Mk 2] F6 Typhoon '04
FPV Falcon [BF] GT '05
FPV Falcon [BF] F6 Typhoon '05
rest are valid cars

-CHRYSLER AUSTRALIA LTD-

Chrysler Valiant [VH] Pacer coupe '72
Should be sedan not coupe (picture even shows a sedan?)please amend as originally requested

Add
Chrysler Valiant [VG] Pacer Sedan ‘69
Chrysler Valiant [VF] Pacer Sedan ‘70
valid cars

Thats what i have so far

Hope this can correct many of the errors and if i'm wrong about any of the above please let me know.

I thought this was a forum to discuss things and learn about a common interest........therefor i have nothing more to say via PM as I truely beleive the above is correct......I welcome anyone else to prove it otherwise on this forum

P.s i await Mafia boys rebuttle to post #638 via PM

This is a forum to discuss things, but fighting over what's right on a long list of cars gets annoying after, oh, the first time!

I'm glad Mafia_Boy and unv412 seem to have taken it to PM. This should keep the VWL good-natured.

P.S. TVB, I've been up to a VERY large amount of car research as of late, so rest assured I'll be back with requests! And viable ones this time:dunce:. Gotta remember that race car wishlist!

^ Same here dude, same here.

-> I'm still on the catch up mode as of the moment. Looks like I'll upload the log I have first, then deal with the fan request, and maybe later "The Aussie Car Dilemma" of unv412 and Maf_Boy. :)

theres no such thing as a VZ GTS... Please remove that.

your right, no GTS for this model, sorry my bad. So the next best would be a HSV VZ Clubsport R8????? And did they also do a limited edition SV6000 or something?

The best for the VZ was the R8, GTO & SV6000 (yep, there was an SV6000) with the 297Kw LS2. Let me know if images are wanted/needed, take me 10 seconds to get them all. 👍

The best for the VZ was the R8, GTO & SV6000 (yep, there was an SV6000) with the 297Kw LS2. Let me know if images are wanted/needed, take me 10 seconds to get them all. 👍

Und der Maloo!

Edit: Rather than try and decide on your complicated argument raising format what this is, I'll just provide a link to this car:
-Holden Dealer Team-
Blue Meanie

Last edited:
your right, no GTS for this model, sorry my bad. So the next best would be a HSV VZ Clubsport R8????? And did they also do a limited edition SV6000 or something?

Yeah mate thats Correct.

Basically the SV600 was a Clubsport but with a bit of tinsel. It was a limited edition thing they do every now and again. theres a few SV's.

Im not quite sure as to why there wasnt a Z GTS.. but it goes as follows

Z Series:
Clubsport and Clubsport R8
Maloo and Maloo R8
Senator Signature
Grange
SV6000
GTO Coupe`
(maybe Coupe`4 but that could've been Y series anyone correct me if I'm in fact wrong.)

there was a GTSR Concept at the time of Z series but, never went into production.

my pick for the list would be the R8 Clubsport as atleast you would have a choice of colors compared to the SV6000:tup:

BMW 130i... I'm surprised nobody has said

Well at least you didn't put a car that was already on the list.👍

That said, could we have a model year? 5 door or 3 door? Plus there's a format to follow, as seen in the first post of the thread. If I were you, I'd put at least:

BMW 130i x-door hatchback {xxx hp} '0- (too lazy to look it up)

Actually though, your post has made me aware of a car I thought was on the list but turned out not to be:

-BMW-
BMW 135i Coupe {300 hp} '08

@Freddie_swe: :scared: What about Ken Block's gymkhana car with the ice treads attached? :D

Last edited:
Delete the Porsche section. It won't be in the game.

Just because it won't be in the game doesn't mean it shouldn't be in a WISHlist. I mean honestly, do we think that PD will look at this? Even if they do, it's still just good fun to make a list like this. So, Porsche or not, if someone wants it, it's gonna be in here.

Ok driving park :)

BMW 135i is only available in "Coupé" and "Cabrio" body, not in hatchback, and 130i is only in hatchback 3 and 5 doors :)

The "35" engine is the same as "30" engine but with turbo, as I know...

So it'd be:

BMW 130i '06 {3 doors, 265 bhp}

I'll add my real life car :)

Suzuki Swift 1.3 '05 {3 doors, 92 bhp}

Ok driving park :)

BMW 135i is only available in "Coupé" and "Cabrio" body, not in hatchback, and 130i is only in hatchback 3 and 5 doors :)

The "35" engine is the same as "30" engine but with turbo, as I know...

So it'd be:

BMW 130i '06 {3 doors, 265 bhp}

I'll add my real life car :)

Suzuki Swift 1.3 '05 {3 doors, 92 bhp}

👍 Hey no worries, right? The 135 was my request. We can have both, by all means. :D

2010 Gemballa MIG-U1 Ferrari Enzo

gemballa-ferrari-enzo-mig-u1.jpg

Ferrari-Enzo-by-Gemballa.jpg

👍 Hey no worries, right? The 135 was my request. We can have both, by all means. :D

We SHOULD have both ;) Indeed I prefer 130i because the atmospheric engine... I'd love to have that car, would be my choice if I had the money

Back