The Vehicle Wish List & Info Database

{I'm currently using my phone to post as of the moment, I will reply to all comments/post once I get an access to a PC/Mac.}

-> Woah, I didn't expected that I will get this much disgruntled people. First of all, I changed it to 'GT6 VWL' is because of GT5's impending arrival. I didn't intend to start a GT6 thread this early. :scared:

-> So now I renamed the thread (again) back to 'GT5' with the quote signs because most of my fans will know that this thread will migrate to the GT6 Forum once it opens up. :)

Well darn, The car I want the most is already on the list! :lol:
I love you Isdera Commendatore 112i. <3 and you too Alfa Romeo Scigera <3

Last edited:
What?Please explain!I always thought that POLYGONS and TRIANGLES are exact same thing! :dunce:

Polys usually refers to the number of 4 sided faces on a model. For games, stuff is converted to tris at the end, so basically every 4 sided face is split diagonally to make 2 tris. Most models end up having double the polygon count once they are converted to tris, or close to it. If this is 192k tris, then that's 96k quads.

Hehehe, nice list. Are all of those cars what people want in the game or are they just naming stuff? Anyway mines already up there. I would of just like to see the inclusion of the Pontiac Gran Prix... And wanted a Grand am. But I'm not holding my breathe.

Edit:

Hey, I have one to add actually. I really hate to add another Skyline to the list of cars in this game but with all these M spec Nur spec etc this is the one that really should of been in the game and for some reason isn't, arguable the best R34:

-NISMO-
Nismo Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Z tune 2002

I think I did that right.

Last edited:
Bugatti EB110
Fiat 131 Abarth
Jaguar XJS V12
Jaguar XJR - late 90's
Jaguar X-type 3.0
Porsche 928
Fiat 500 Abarth
Bentley Continental SS
Chevy Impala SS - mid 90's
Dodge Charger/Magnum SRT8 and/or RT
Maerati Merak / Bora
Maserati Quattro Porte
VW Golf W12 Concept
Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart
Dodge Calibre SRT4 (replace the Neon SRT4)
Alfa Romeo Mito
Ferrari Dino
Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst

Chapman

Hey this isn't a.... never mind.

I've recently been giving a lot of thought to ideas for a better balanced car list. The main idea is to remove many of the duplicate Japanese cars and ancient <50hp buckets while adding massive numbers of cars to the severely under-represented American, Austrailan, and (some) European manufacturers.

I'll probably save it 'till after GT5's release, once we've figured out whether or not to collectively beg Kaz for DLC, mapped out what we want from said DLC, and weighed that against how long we're willing to wait for GT5. Once we've done that, though, we can start figuring out what we want in GT6 and beyond.

It'll probably take me at least two weeks to prepare the list anyway. But I'll leave a few things here:

-GMC Syclone & Typhoon
-Pontiac Solstice & all deriviative works (Saturn Sky, Opel GT, Daewoo G2X)
-Pontiac Fiero!
-More NASCAR - Nationwide Series, Camping World Truck, older NASCARS, etc etc etc
-Premium Veyron & Countach
-Diablo
-F50
-Several Firebirds
-Several AMCs, including the Javelin, AMX, and SC/Rambler
-There's probably more, but this is all I can think of at the moment

A lot of big missing, that's a shame:

Maserati MC12 Road Car
maserati-maserati-mc12-top-gear-1155386968.jpg

Maserati MC12 Race Car
f0bfb_maserati_mc12_fia_gt.jpg

Aston Martin DBR9
aston_martin_dbr9_04_11_04.jpg

Koenisegg CCX
koenigsegg-ccx-side-3_43.jpg

Ferrari FXX
ferrari_fxx_evoluzione_8_remo_ferri_63-568-426.jpg

Mercedes SLR Mclaren 722
mercedes_slr_722_gt_01.jpg

Porsche 911 (I know the license problem with them, but just a few Ruf it's not enough)
moto_porsche_911.jpg

Porsche 911 (gt2 or gt3 class)
2009-porsche-911-gt3-rsr.jpg

Ferrari 599xx
Ferrari599XXdebuttoinpistaaValenciaconFelipeMassa_03.jpg

Gumpert Apollo
gumpert-apollo-3262.jpg

Lamborghini Reventon
Lamborghini_Reventon_vs_Tornado_5.jpg

Aston Martin One 77
aston-martin-one-77.jpg

Bugatti Veyron not a Premium car
Bugatti-Veyron.jpg

Saleen S7 not a Premium car
05.s7.11_(400x300).jpg

Lamborghini Countach not a Premium car (bat at least we have 3 Suzuki Capuccino Premium, omg)
Lamborghini-Countach.jpg

Panoz Esperante GT2
panoz-esperante-2.jpg

Ferrari F50
2000_ferrari_f50_05_m.jpg

Lamborghini Diablo
lamborghini-diablo-1.jpg

Bugatti EB110
1993-bugatti-eb-110-ss_460x0w.jpg

Ferrari Testa Rossa
1990-ferrari-testarossa-rosso-corsa-b-640.jpg

Last edited:
I hope this can be an idea for a future DLC ^^

Add Mclaren F1 LM and GTR longtail and that will be dream car list...

But honestly guys - we have a very decent supercar list (with no order):

Scuderia
SP1
Enzo
Lexus LFA
Zonda R
Mclaren F1
Mclaren MP4-12C
Murcielago SV
458 Italia is still dream
Some SLS-AMG
Not counting few very good Le-Mans cars...

I mean it's not perfect like Forza but - quality is nowhere near.I'm very happy by now.(Imagine center position cockpit in Mclaren F1 at GT5 quality:dunce:)

A premium DeLorean, Renault Alpine A610, Venturi Atlantique, premium Jaguar XJ220, Bugatti EB110, Ferrari Testarossa, AMC cars like the Gremlin and Pacer*, more premium hatchbacks & hot hatches, Pontiac Fiero, Pontiac Trans-Am, Ford Mustang (third generation), Ferrari Dino.
*I know they suck, but it'd be fun to have an event for crappy cars.

Last edited:
Get rid of the Suzuki cappacino or the suzuki cervo R and replace them with a Lamborghini Diablo or a Ferrari F50 something more interesting and special PD !

Alfa Giulietta 1.7TB Quattrofoglio Verde
Mito & Abarth 500 I've seen mentioned
Abarth Grande Punto & / or Punto Evo
Maserati MC12
Golf Mk V R32
Golf R (6)
Latest RenaultSport Clio & Megane

I don't mind that not every supercar is in GT5. Gran Turismo was never about the most powerful cars in the world. It focused more on your everyday car, and grassroots racing. This isn't no NFS game that needs to have the most sought after, exotic speed demons there are.

Cool topic, great list.

Nice to see some great Australian vehicles in the list.

The only thing I would like to see is bikes, either TT2 or as an add on.

I could probably list like a hundred cars, but if I had to pick 10 off the top of my head it would be..

Ferrari 360 CS
Ferrari 575
Ferrari F50
Ferrari 275 GTB
Some older Ferrari F1 car.. like something from the 60's would be awesome
Porsche 997 GT3 RS (gen 2)
Porsche Carrera GT
Porsche 993 Turbo
Koenigsegg CCX
Ariel Atom

And that's really just off the top of my head. Obviously would like way more Ferraris and a ton of Porsches from all eras. The game really needs some European cars from the 60s/70s.

I originally thought that because of the development time that when I popped in the disc for the first time there would be like every car I ever dreamed of in the game.. sigh.. oh well.

Ferrari
- F355 Berlinetta 1994
- F355 Challenge 1995

Surprisingly, and I don't really have time to read the whole thing, but these two marvelous stallions have been overlooked.

I'd love to see Holden Commodores get the same treatment as Nissan Skylines lol. But if I'm realistic, I think the following subset of Australian motoring heritage would be a welcome addition:

Holden
- HSV GTS
- VS GTS-R
- VL Walkinshaw
- XU1 Torana

Ford
- FPV GT
- FPV F6
- GTHO
- XB Coupe

Back