The Vehicle Wish List & Info Database

Seat Leon Cupra
Dodge Charger SRT8
Red Bull RB6
Porsches
More unique and old cars
Some more hidden treasures like the daihatsu midget or the Citröen CV2

1981 & 1983 Toyota Starlet KP61
1981 & 1983 Toyota Starlet 4AG (Engine/driveline swap from Corolla AE86)
1981 & 1983 Toyota Starlet KP61 TRD Cup Car
1986 Toyota Corolla AE86 TRD Widebody Version
1985 Toyota MR2 (AW11) with 20V 4AG engine

In the olden days of racing games, you could have made an entire video game out of those cars, and people would have bought it.

Well chosen 👍
Do you know why? Because those are cars that really count, who care about Suzuki Capuccino, Dihatsu seriously? and 60 Skyline? Yamauchi failed to deliver the "Car Museum" he was claiming. GT5 Car List is just Yamauchi's wish list, there are too many big missing for considering it "The Car Museum" with the best and most important cars of all times. I hope to see something in DLC.

Add Mclaren F1 LM and GTR longtail and that will be dream car list...

But honestly guys - we have a very decent supercar list (with no order):

Scuderia
SP1
Enzo
Lexus LFA
Zonda R
Mclaren F1
Mclaren MP4-12C
Murcielago SV
458 Italia is still dream
Some SLS-AMG
Not counting few very good Le-Mans cars...
If you think about there are 1000 cars, and just a small number of them are great famous supercars, honestly I can say I'm disappointed, maybe it's because the big waiting, maybe we were thinking too many good things. But I really don't like how the car list is at the moment. Don't get me wrong the game will be epic, hands down. I'm just concerned with the carlist

and of course I can't forget

Mclaren F1 LM (Premium)
mclaren-f1-lm.jpg

Mclaren F1 GTR longtail (Premium)
2589639825_4d00d89785.jpg

-> ...
The Vanishing Boy, the MazdaSpeed Protege was not made in 2004. There are 2 2003 MY cars. The first you posted is 2003, the second is 2003.5. Mazda is known to revisit and update cars halfway through the MY cycle. Trust me on this, I've studied these cars inside and out. 2004 was the first year in North America for the Mazda 3, as the Protege platform stopped production.
^ Ok, I'll take your word for it. So its '03.5 then...I'll update it when I start doing the 2nd log, thanks! 👍

GT6 car wishlist? Are you for real? I mean, seriously...

Stupid thread.
^ I'm used to receive hate posts, anyway. Thanks for replying! :indiff:

Why would a GT5 car wish list be moved to a GT6 forum?
^ So I won't have to do the whole thing all over again.

Honda VTR SP2... (hope they get the sound right)
^ Um, thats a bike...as in, a motorcycle. :indiff:

-> I'm trying to finish up my 1st log, so please no requests as of the moment. Thank you!

:)

So now this is GT6 wishlist? Hope PD read this thread. :)

Just add more Europeans and Americans as much as Japan's quantity, and make a contract deal with Koenigsegg and Porsche then I'll be more than fine.

Koenigsegg CCX
Ariel Atom
Audi S5
Audi R15 TDI
Bugatti Veyron (Premium)
Caterham Superlight R500
Gumpert

->...
So now this is GT6 wishlist? Hope PD read this thread. :)

Just add more Europeans and Americans as much as Japan's quantity, and make a contract deal with Koenigsegg and Porsche then I'll be more than fine.
^ Pretty much now...

Copy Paste? ;)
^ Yup! Since there are now more than 3,000+ cars on list. why not!? :D

He He - wondered if anyone would pick up on that :lol:
^ Heh, heh. That proves that I check every post here mate. ;)

I think we should restart the list, since a thousand car wishlist is not useful. There should be a top 30 or top 50 (or so) most desired car's list, made by voting... (sorry if any word wasn't correct :lol:). That is the only way to make it somewhat useful and PD to pay attention to it...

I think we should restart the list, since a thousand car wishlist is not useful. There should be a top 30 or top 50 (or so) most desired car's list, made by voting... (sorry if any word wasn't correct :lol:). That is the only way to make it somewhat useful and PD to pay attention to it...

I agree with you 100%

Vote for 2004 Acura TL A-Spec guys!! It's a fast four door Luxury car that's actually affordable and is overlooked by so many people. Didn't even mention the sexyness..:sly:

This is request is more of a new type of event. How about they add some 4x4 challenges, say climbing very rocky and uneven terrains. Then I could request the F150 raptor and class wranglers.

This is request is more of a new type of event. How about they add some 4x4 challenges, say climbing very rocky and uneven terrains. Then I could request the F150 raptor and class wranglers.

That would be pretty tight, have a bit of "Dirt" in the game as part of the career. Can't go wrong with the F150 raptors, add in the Avalanche for me!

-> ...

I agree with you 100%

Vote for 2004 Acura TL A-Spec guys!! It's a fast four door Luxury car that's actually affordable and is overlooked by so many people. Didn't even mention the sexyness..:sly:
^ As mentioned from decades of pages ago. This may not be just a mere wish list, but an automotive encyclopedia for everyone to enjoy and/or for PD to pluck out on some cars suggested on the VWL. :)

Okay, the 2011 Charger actually looks pretty good. I can see FIAT's influence in it.

Also, I want the Audi R25 Concept in:

audi_r25_concept.jpg

Apparently this is supposed to be the replacement for the R15...and it's supposed to be unveiled next year. Don't know if it's supposed to race at Sebring or not.

Standard cars:

NISSAN PULSAR GTI-R
Pulsar%20GTiR.jpg

NISSAN PULSAR N1
21288120001_large.jpg

NISSAN SENTRA SE-R
0703_sccp_01z+nissan_sentra_se_r+front_left_view.jpg

NISSAN S12 coupe
271-1986-silvia-coupe-twin-cam-turbo-rs-x.jpg

DATSUN 510 2'dors
sstp_0302_01_z+1971_datsun_510+side_view.jpg

DATSUN SUNNY 1200