The vile nature of cheating...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kanjifreak
  • 38 comments
  • 5,281 views
Yes you can get those. I stopped doing that after I got the Mark IV.

grammar_nazi.jpg


Oh, and this is for the cheater haters:

crybaby.png


I cheat. Prowd of it.
 
Last edited:
So, like every other thread on this subject, the conclusion is as follows:

1.) Cheaters are going to cheat. They just don't care, and will argue vehemently with anyone who does.

2.) Non-Cheaters are not going to cheat. They care, and will argue vehemently with anyone who doesn't.

TL;DR - People will play this game how they want. I personally don't cheat because I feel it ruins the re-playability on a game I have waited years for. Others will because they want either their cars or trophies right now (the latter being the single most important thing in the creation of man ever, for all time, to some people), and don't have the time or don't want to grind the time to do it normally. Both sides gain nothing by arguing, because in the end it is fruitless. If you need an easier explanation, please see numbers one and two above.
 
So, like every other thread on this subject, the conclusion is as follows:

1.) Cheaters are going to cheat. They just don't care, and will argue vehemently with anyone who does.

2.) Non-Cheaters are not going to cheat. They care, and will argue vehemently with anyone who doesn't.

TL;DR - People will play this game how they want. I personally don't cheat because I feel it ruins the re-playability on a game I have waited years for. Others will because they want either their cars or trophies right now (the latter being the single most important thing in the creation of man ever, for all time, to some people), and don't have the time or don't want to grind the time to do it normally. Both sides gain nothing by arguing, because in the end it is fruitless. If you need an easier explanation, please see numbers one and two above.
+1.👍
That's exactly how I feel.
 
Your birthday is the day after Christmas? You already got cheated! Get yourself some of the nice '67 cars and be done with it! The only way I was able to win the Historic race in B Spec was with a fully tuned Ferrari 330, and that was after several tries, just a matter of luck determining whether I was in first or fourth on the last lap.
 
Doing the gift car glitch must be really tedious. Surely not as much fun as actually playing the game.
 
Doing the gift car glitch must be really tedious. Surely not as much fun as actually playing the game.

It's about the same as grinding at Indy. Oh look, another left turn.
 
I didn't cheat for the first 5 GT(p)s. I've grinned enough, and had a lot of fun at times. I cheated at just about every game before though. GT5 is my newest exploit.
 
*deleted*

Perhaps you'd like to stay on the topic at hand or find another venue to vent your issues with the good grammar rules?
 
Back