The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
The old rFactor PC game have also Vision Cars , this is the Lada Vision GT :D

Lada vision.JPG

Of course, yet another car that isn't directly related to the actual project, and is more likely to be a dream car by some very eager designer...

I understand that people may enjoy seeing these design studies, don't get me wrong, but as long as they are not official VGT cars, they don't really have much meaning within this thread. I'll be the one to say it now, before someone else comes in with a far more agressive manner of speech. Pleas don't see this as an attempt to drive people out from posting here, but the Lada itself won't be much more than a rFactor mod based on an unofficial design...

Of course, yet another car that isn't directly related to the actual project, and is more likely to be a dream car by some very eager designer...

I understand that people may enjoy seeing these design studies, don't get me wrong, but as long as they are not official VGT cars, they don't really have much meaning within this thread. I'll be the one to say it now, before someone else comes in with a far more agressive manner of speech. Pleas don't see this as an attempt to drive people out from posting here, but the Lada itself won't be much more than a rFactor mod based on an unofficial design...
I don't think he was being serious.

If the objective was to make a quick joke, I cannot really see much comedy behind it, I'm afraid. All I'm seeing is "Look, a game which can have just about any type of vehicle can also have a ficticious concept which does not belong to the VGT project"... Again, it lacks proper meaning behind it.

If the objective was to make a quick joke, I cannot really see much comedy behind it, I'm afraid. All I'm seeing is "Look, a game which can have just about any type of vehicle can also have a ficticious concept which does not belong to the VGT project"... Again, it lacks proper meaning behind it.
Well, humour is subjective and all that.

Sorry , it was i kind of joke and i hope we will have something real to post here soon

Heres a thing though. We wait for another new VGT info for like months.

That joke is best suited for constant conversations, not necroing threads thats in coma. At this point the joke became unfunny and becomes one of the unhelpful posts.

To be fair, the Lada VGT is one of the better designed fake VGTs. I really don't mind the odd post or two about fake VGTs. The commotion usually die out pretty quickly anyway.

Don't bet on getting this car or any other GT Vision car before next year. We haven't had one since the SRT six months ago, all sounds a bit doubtful to me it we'll get any more in GT6 at all.

The Tomahawk S is actually my favourite VGT car. It has no bad habits and sounds great, a very fun and casual car to drive quickly. A tad disappointed that Bugatti's VGT didn't make it, though.

pb5
Don't bet on getting this car or any other GT Vision car before next year. We haven't had one since the SRT six months ago, all sounds a bit doubtful to me it we'll get any more in GT6 at all.

Yep, even if PD themselves wanted to add them now I wouldn't have thought the car manufacturers would want to, when they know they can wait a little and have them launch to a much larger and more active audience with GT Sport on PS4.

Launching a car that is basically just a promotional tool for your brand really isn't a great idea on a 2 year old game on an ever older, legacy console.

Yep, even if PD themselves wanted to add them now I wouldn't have thought the car manufacturers would want to, when they know they can wait a little and have them launch to a much larger and more active audience with GT Sport on PS4.

Launching a car that is basically just a promotional tool for your brand really isn't a great idea on a 2 year old game on an ever older, legacy console.

I'm hoping that it's going to be released concurrently on both GTS and GT6. Double exposure and everyone's happy. I doubt PD is willing to go the extra mile though...

Looking at the VGT page with all the missing cars just makes me sad.

What did you expect that theyll bring monthly DLC like they promised?

I had high hopes when they were so specific about what they were going to bring post release. Grand touring cars from these specific manufacturers over a 12 month period. Obviously, six months after release it became clear that it wasn't going to happen, but at the time it sounded like they had a plan and everything was sorted out. There was no real reason to assume at release that it wouldn't happen.

I mean, what sort of company advertises 20+ additional cars over a 12 month period and doesn't follow through on that? I'm sure they had their reasons, but I'm also sure that they're going to be the little boy that cried wolf for GTS and GT7. Stuff is going to have to be in the game at release, or most people will just say "Yeah, yeah, pull the other one. We remember the last time you tried this".

To be honest I'm not sure why anyone would believe a word they say about anything, until they see it on their home console for their own eyes. So many failed promises and missed targets over the PS3 cycle.

I'm probably late on this, but I noticed that when you are buying a VGT car, the background shows a detailed interior. It's weird because the only VGT's with interior are the GTi Roadster, Chaparral 2X and the Alpines.

I'm probably late on this, but I noticed that when you are buying a VGT car, the background shows a detailed interior. It's weird because the only VGT's with interior are the GTi Roadster, Chaparral 2X and the Alpines.

Yes they have a blurred interior in the background. It looks official too (the Aston Martin one is quite striking and you can see it matches up with a shot of the interior in the introduction video). This is one of the reasons why I believe in GT Sport/7 all VGTs will have an interior eventually. PD just haven't got time to model them for GT6.

The Tomahawks' doesn't seem to have one unfortunately. Or it's just so blacked out that you can't see it.

Would be nice if some of the manufacturers in the Vision GT garage/section who have not yet released cars do so. At least one or two would be nice. Quite a good bit of empty slots remaining with "Currently under development. Look forward to an update soon". Well I've been regularly checking and haven't been seeing any more added/released. Hope they release at least one or two soon as some of those cars are quite interesting, notwithstanding relatively cheap at a bare 1,000,000 Cr, and they add interest. Has anybody else been looking out besides me?

Would be nice if some of the manufacturers in the Vision GT garage/section who have not yet released cars do so. At least one or two would be nice. Quite a good bit of empty slots remaining with "Currently under development. Look forward to an update soon". Well I've been regularly checking and haven't been seeing any more added/released. Hope they release at least one or two soon as some of those cars are quite interesting, notwithstanding relatively cheap at a bare 1,000,000 Cr, and they add interest. Has anybody else been looking out besides me?

Are you new to the world of PD? This is their forte. I mean I haven't played it in a long time, but I'm guessing similarly that last event in Quick Match is still "Coming Soon", as it has been since the day they launched? Or have they finally added it?

20150610_lmn24_12.jpg

The chances of any more cars coming to GT6 is very slim. At least not before GT Sport, if you're lucky they might also add them to GT6 at the same time.

Latest Posts

Back