The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
Alright, judging by the amount of likes my pictures received and the comments in this thread, I'd just like to announce that I'm in the process of creating a Vision GT racing series and would appreciate help in finalizing it.

All the info is here:
(Just click the banner)

What is the setting you use to take those pictures? (Exposition, zoom, etc)
(Traducted from Google Translator)

@Monatsende

I have to look when I`m doing the next VGT car - INB4 VW hype. :D

Alright, judging by the amount of likes my pictures received and the comments in this thread, I'd just like to announce that I'm in the process of creating a Vision GT racing series and would appreciate help in finalizing it.

All the info is here:
(Just click the banner)

OP updated. 👍

On the GT facebook page, there is a teaser of an upcoming Nissan model, set to be unveiled on June 10th. Nissan VGT maybe? The image shows the new model under a red cover:
1497831_10154179220535048_6865881432324111884_o.jpg

It's just lazy wiki editing, writing it in current tense straight away. Saves the need to edit from future tense when they are actually released.

Do you know why Citroen doesn't have a VGT car?....

.....Because they already have it with Citroen GT. In fact, they are the inspiration for PD to create what is now VGT for 15th Anniversary.

Thats not the first though. The first was the Nike One from GT4.

(Please bring back Toyota Triathlon from GT4 :P )

GTPlanet:

https://www.gtplanet.net/win-tickets-for-the-goodwood-festival-of-speed-with-gt6/

"GT6 gaming experiences will be hosted by a number of manufacturers at the event, including Nissan, Alfa Romeo, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, and Volkswagen."
Last year, manufacturers had a load of GT Pods set up with the Goodwood Hillclimb with one of their cars. I'm sure this is what this means.

Look to the left of the start line on the track, that's where they have them set up. In the building.

The article does mention full scale VGT models being present there, so far we only know about 4 of these VGT machines. I do suspect they might take the chance to introduce a new one.

Last edited:
"Largest collection in the world." Now I'm obviously trimming the actual quote from the article, but how many full scale models can be expected? I know for dang sure it dwarfs my personal collection, seeing as I have the aforementioned number fewer. :lol: How many collections are there?

Holy crap. "Artical?" Don't drink and post, folks. Frankly that whole thought is suspicious, but all I've fixed for now is the painful spelling error. Eeeeeeeeesh!!

Last edited:
"Largest collection in the world." Now I'm obviously trimming the actual quote from the artical, but how many full scale models can be expected? I know for dang sure it dwarfs my personal collection, seeing as I have the aforementioned number fewer. :lol: How many collections are there?
You didn't know bro? I have a vast and varied collection of VGT cars. I expect PD to bring their A game to Goodwood if they even think they can top me.

I even have a Mercedes AMG VGT Turbo Diesel Sport Dynamic Autobiography. It's so rare, they never built any.

Apparently, this VGT:
f48fc768cf.jpg

Is based on the original concept from 2013 Japan Motor Show:
LINEUP   THE 2013 TOKYO MOTOR SHOW   Special Web Site   MITSUBISHI MOTORS.png
LINEUP   THE 2013 TOKYO MOTOR SHOW   Special Web Site   MITSUBISHI MOTORS (1).png

Video in question:

More Video (for your convenience):

(Please make this into the game :D )

Last edited:
You didn't know bro? I have a vast and varied collection of VGT cars. I expect PD to bring their A game to Goodwood if they even think they can top me.

I even have a Mercedes AMG VGT Turbo Diesel Sport Dynamic Autobiography. It's so rare, they never built any.
:lol: Nonsense begets nonsense.

No, for reasons of design language.

Large%20Image%20(optional).jpg

BMW-2-Series-4_jpg_2712909k.jpg

Thumbnail.JPG

ct_bmw435i_test_side.jpg

BMW%205%20Series%20M%20Sport%20(10).jpg

2012_bmw_6_series_coupe_03.jpg

The same, but different
Thats not what i meant.

I meant that XR-PHEV is just the tuned version of the existing concept. BMW also does with the existing 3 series. Its beyond design language.

Just pointed out though. If the VGT is a brand new car model, then call me impressed.

Back