The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
:lol: Nonsense begets nonsense.
Yes, it makes no sense to call yourself the largest collection, when you are the only collection.

Anyway. VGT #5 confirmed to be Nissan Concept 2020 Vision Gran Turismo.

Last edited:
It's a race car :odd:

The “Volkswagen Vision GT” racing suit has been added to the [Special Outfits] page of the [Racing Gear] option within the [TUNING & SERVICING] section, accessible from "My Home". The suit can also be obtained from the corresponding Seasonal Events, available only for a limited time.

Racing suits for race cars. Simple as that. :D

The “Volkswagen Vision GT” racing suit has been added to the [Special Outfits] page of the [Racing Gear] option within the [TUNING & SERVICING] section, accessible from "My Home". The suit can also be obtained from the corresponding Seasonal Events, available only for a limited time.

Racing suits for race cars. Simple as that. :D
Yeah, I know. It gives a street car vibe to me, maybe that's why.

The new VW Vision has 5 colors (Gran Turismo Red, Habanero Orange, Lapiz Blue, Reflex Silver and Oryx White).
The gallery view on the dealership is the same as the Mercedes.

Does it come with Racing tires? If yes it's a racing car, if not it's one of the VGT cars that are considered as sports cars, like the Mercedes Benz VGT.

So a real Mercedes AMG VGT will be at goodwood, that will be intersting.

VGT.jpg

Last edited:
What is the setting you use to take those pictures? (Exposition, zoom, etc)
(Traducted from Google Translator)

@Monatsende

My settings are:

f=240mm
1/250 sec.
F=5.6 (I guess I kept it at 4.0 for the first pictures.)
+0.0 EV

Wheel position: -25

--------------
OP updated.

Has anybody noticed that there are two power informations?

375 kW (GT text) / 411 kW (car settings)

Last edited:
Sounds like Aston Martin and Subaru are up next. Thanks to @Whistle Snap for finding this. :cheers:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=117296198&postcount=7052

Vision GT team credits have been added for Aston Martin and Subaru:

TEAM_ASTONMARTIN

Marek Reichman – Director of Design, Aston Martin.Miles Nurnberger – Chief Exterior Designer .Matt Hill – Chief Interior Designer .Steve Platt – Interior Designer .Steve Buckle – Clay Sculptor .Libby Rooke – Colour and Trim manager .Nick Mynott – Digital surface manager .Alan Bertenshaw – Digital surfacing .Richard Thompson – Design Visualisation .Leon Comben – Digital Surfacing .Dan Mills – Digital Surfacing .Becky Rice – Licencing executive.

TEAM_SUBARU

Mamoru Ishii – General Manager, Design Department.Atsushi Kochi – Chief Designer, Advanced Design, Tokyo Studio.Shinya Haruna – Manager, Subaru Global Maketing Division .Sou Tamiya – Lead Designer, Advanced Design, Tokyo Studio.Tomoyuki Kato – Designer, Advanced Design, Tokyo Studio.Shinichi Imai – Designer, Advanced Design, Tokyo Studio .Terunori Kobayashi – Digital Design, Advanced Design, Tokyo Studio .Takamitu – Watanabe Digital Design, Advanced Design, Tokyo Studio .Yoshiaki Sakaguchi – Digital Design, Advanced Design, Tokyo Studio .Kouki You – Digital Design, Advanced Design, Tokyo Studio.Ayaka Ito – Digital Design, Advanced Design, Tokyo Studio.Daisuke Iwai – Digital Design, Advanced Design, Tokyo Studio .Ryuji Itano – Chief Designer, Gunma Design Studio.

If it follows the same pattern as the other VGT cars then these will be the next Vision cars released. The Nissan has no team credits, but it's supposedly being released next month so we may be in for a triple whammy?​

Skirted front arches and full rears...or hopefully that's a rear 3/4 shot of a fixed-head boattail with a triangular center exit exhaust, clear taillight lenses, protruding inlets aft of the side windows (brake cooling?) and vent windows.

Rear steering, too.

Back