The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
I'd like to know what PD thinks of ANYTHING. Are the sound guys happy? What do the AI coders think of AI in GT6? GT/PD has one spokesman (two if you count his translator) and most of what he says is cryptic or misleading *laughs*.

Along the same lines, I'd love to know how many hours per week the average PD employee plays GT. I have a hard time believing many of the design decisions taken would be the same if more people at PD played as much as even the average casual gamer. The number of :banghead: moments you have while exploring this game is kind of dumbfounding.

Aside from firing up the game to run a 10 minute demo for some board room execs, how much time does Kaz sink into GT?

Has anyone ever heard, even as much as an urban myth, of any PD employee jumping into a lobby with people (I realize language is an issue, but lots of people who play speak Japanese). It's been pretty well documented that Forza employees regularly drop into random lobbies, just to see what's up and hang out....and sometimes they gift random exclusive cars to people and stuff like that. I've never heard or seen of anything remotely close to this from a PD employee.

Along the same lines, I'd love to know how many hours per week the average PD employee plays GT. I have a hard time believing many of the design decisions taken would be the same if more people at PD played as much as even the average casual gamer. The number of :banghead: moments you have while exploring this game is kind of dumbfounding.

Aside from firing up the game to run a 10 minute demo for some board room execs, how much time does Kaz sink into GT?

Has anyone ever heard, even as much as an urban myth, of any PD employee jumping into a lobby with people (I realize language is an issue, but lots of people who play speak Japanese). It's been pretty well documented that Forza employees regularly drop into random lobbies, just to see what's up and hang out....and sometimes they gift random exclusive cars to people and stuff like that. I've never heard or seen of anything remotely close to this from a PD employee.
Good questions for @Jordan in a future interview

Good questions for @Jordan in a future interview
The first question in the interview should be... Kaz will you tell us the truth this time?
Vague =/= Lying.
It is misleading at least. A company shouldn't be allowed to do this. The best example was the track editor...

Fake Kaz: "You can make tracks dat big"
Journalist: "Really. Wow. Are you sure about that?"
Fake Kaz "Of course man. I know how it works. "
Journalist: "Wait. the internet is freaking out right now. Are you really sure?
Fake Kaz: "Well not so big. Sorry"
Note: Something like that happen in real life...

I have no hopes for any VGT car at the moment. Do we have any rumour about them?

Last edited:
:lol:

Is this thread a version of this thread?

@Vagabond ?
I don't like the idea of this thread, because everyone should be able to praise and criticize without using a seperate thread as long as it is on topic. equality is the word for it. The only one to blame is PD themselves. Anyway... When is the next car show where we might hear something about a VGT car? What happend to the BMW?

I don't like the idea of this thread, because everyone should be able to praise and criticize without using a seperate thread as long as it is on topic. equality is the word for it. The only one to blame is PD themselves. Anyway... When is the next car show where we might hear something about a VGT car? What happend to the BMW?

I also don't see any positive posts being shunned away to the positive thoughts thread. If the posts are on topic then they can stay here, whether they're positive or negative.

This month alone they have missed New York, Edmonton, Africa and Beijing, the next international show I believe is Moscow in August. I am sure there are plenty of smaller, regional shows though.

For the records:
This is not a "whining" thread. And please don`t turn this thread into a flame debatte how long it takes PD to deliver some VGT cars. Obviously it`s not in there hands and we don`t know exactly what happens behind the curtains.

Though I have to admit, that it starts to hurt that 5 months after release still only the MB AMG car(s) is/are delivered.

Though I have to admit, that it starts to hurt that 5 months after release still only the MB AMG car(s) is/are delivered.
It could be worse. We got VGT cars already and i love the silence from PD, because i hate when people yell at me or talk to much. Thanks Kaz for your support. Sorry. I cannot give my personal opinion, because it would be whining and those people have to use a seperate thread. I am a marginal group and my opinion doesn't matter on gtplanet except in one thread for people like me. No offense, but the whining as well as the counterpart thread should get close, because people will always tell people what to do, if those threads excist. Just a suggestion :)

@ D. Kadettdriver, MatskiMong and MustangManiac
Thanks for your response. I really hope that, PD will reveal the car at Concorso d'Eleganza Villad'Este.
For the records:
This is not a "whining" thread. And please don`t turn this thread into a flame debatte how long it takes PD to deliver some VGT cars. Obviously it`s not in there hands and we don`t know exactly what happens behind the curtains.
PD have to intergrate those cars in the game. This means they have it in there hands. At least after the manufacture made their work. I agree with you that, we don't know anything. Do the manufacture work to slow and can't deliver the cars to PD for them to create... Or are PD to slow in modelling those cars... Did they made an agreement that after certain sales of GT6 or events cars will be intergrated and PD couldn't reach those targets... Everything is possible.

Last edited:
I honestly don't care much about the VGT cars. They could be a little overpowered for my taste. I can say one thing about the Mercedes VGT Racing version or whatever it was called: godly cornering.

The BMW Vision Gran Turismo was added the same time the M4 Frozen Black was added. PD is waiting for something but it is already in the game, just not accessible.

Still, there should be release dates or something to indicate when these cars are coming, if at all. Seems like an abandoned feature right now.

There's enough concept art for PD to pick up the ball and run with it if the manufacturers no longer have an interest.

Back