The visual customization in the game is really lackluster, isn't it?

A few things thats really missing is the ability to change the Bonnet / Hood , The ability to change the trunk / boot lid , The ability to add front canards for extra downforce and the ability to add a flat floor to the underneath of the car. It would be nice to have the ability to change the bonnet for extra aero and carbon hood to reduce weight. The ability to change the trunk / boot lid for a carbon one to reduce weight would be nice. It would be great to have the ability to add a flat floor and front canards to help with better aero / downforce and extra ground effect
The first ones are implied by the weight reduction stages, and the front lips/rear wings/diffusers already give you the aero, the rest of the stuff wouldn't make the maximum downforce number higher in the game.

I'd say yes, but also no. On one hand, I feel a bit disappointed there isn't a notable increase in wheel designs - at least for now - but on the other hand, the fact that there are at least some options for almost every car in the game does impress me. But yeah, I'd definitely appreciate more center-lock wheel designs, especially from OZ. I also really want those Nismo wheels that you often see on Skyline GT-R models.

Last edited:
The first ones are implied by the weight reduction stages, and the front lips/rear wings/diffusers already give you the aero, the rest of the stuff wouldn't make the maximum downforce number higher in the game.
Ah I see so they put Carbon bonnet and boot on the car with weight reduction despite the images just showing the chasis being lightened. If the diffusers and rear wing give all the aero why do race cars get a flat floor added to increase ground effect which increases downforce? Why is front Cannards added to race cars if it makes no difference. You make these claims as if you know the full mechanics of how these things work in the GAME. Just like people were claiming the PS4 couldn't do dynamic weather effects before the game was released.

Back