The war on ISIS.

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 3,128 comments
Since when Government thoughts = Populations thoughts? I'm pretty sure just because Saudi Arabia are accusing Qatar for being with Iran and "killing syrians" doesn't mean the Citizens over here agree with Saudia or Qatar's decisions.
This shows absolutely nothing.

Perhaps one thing. That Muslims are divided by the way they believe in their fairy tale.

It's still Saudi Arabia vs Iran. Sunni vs Shiite.
It's more of politics or racism than what they believe in. Otherwise, arab sunni and arab shiite wouldn't be friendly towards each other nowadays. I think Persian still hates Arabs and Arabs still hate Persians no matter their religion.

A man so tough they had to kill him twice!

Have you never heard of the tale of Rasputin? According to a contemporary source "Russia's greatest love machine, and so they shot him until he was dead."

Sometimes I guess you just have to be sure.

Russia has declared that any US coalition aircraft that operate in the same airspace as them as legitimate targets, because of a Syrian plane being shot down last week.

WW3, here we come.

Russia has declared that any US coalition aircraft that operate in the same airspace as them as legitimate targets, because of a Syrian plane being shot down last week.

WW3, here we come.
Oh well. Guess I should max out my credit card now.

The black flag waving diddlyholes blew up the Medieval mosque where they declared their caliphate 3 years ago.It seems that they're slowly but surely losing their strongholds in Iraq and Syria.

Is is no longer around in Mosul. Iraqi forces have claimed complete control of the city.

I hope that they've either killed all of those pigs or scared them into the desert to die of thirst and starvation.

I hope that they've either killed all of those pigs or scared them into the desert to die of thirst and starvation.
They hold a few outposts in the desert, but nothing of strategic significance. Ordinarily, they would have the chance to regroup, but the Kurds are attacking their other stronghold in Raqqa, so for now they're on their own. The only reason why their power isn't completely broken is because Raqqa still stands, but it's expected to go the same way as Mosul.

Being a largely automotive forum, I thought you guys might find this interesting...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/g...amic-state-customised-car-bombs-iraq-pictures

Despite the horrible reality of what these vehicles were intended for, I was slightly amused at some of these, as they look very like something Clarkson, Hammond and May might have come up with while the theme music from 'The A-Team' played in the background.

Being a largely automotive forum, I thought you guys might find this interesting...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/g...amic-state-customised-car-bombs-iraq-pictures

Despite the horrible reality of what these vehicles were intended for, I was slightly amused at some of these, as they look very like something Clarkson, Hammond and May might have come up with while the theme music from 'The A-Team' played in the background.

There's a legitimate conspiracy theory hidden in there :lol:

aDzjN5d_700b.jpg

Back