The war on ISIS.

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 3,128 comments
And this is the sort of mindset that causes a fleeing Yazidi woman to encounter her rapist/kidnapper/allround ****er in the so called safety of Western Europe.

It's a headline-grabbing crime but bumping into somebody who's committed a crime against you isn't unheard of. Your real disappointment should, imo, be reserved for the fact that the police were unable to track him down once they knew who he was.

At the point where they didn't know who he was the only real option was to treat all brown'n'beardy people as if they might be ISIS rapists. Sound reasonable?

Your real disappointment should, imo, be reserved for the fact that the police were unable to track him down once they knew who he was.

At the point where they didn't know who he was the only real option was to treat all brown'n'beardy people as if they might be ISIS rapists. Sound reasonable?

Well, that was exactly what I meant. I mentioned it several times in these parts that I don't like how our governments and their services are treating the situation and failing badly in a lot of ways. I figured you guys already knew my stance on that. It is mind-boggling that these ****ers can walk around freely.

Well, that was exactly what I meant. I mentioned it several times in these parts that I don't like how our governments and their services are treating the situation and failing badly in a lot of ways. I figured you guys already knew my stance on that. It is mind-boggling that these ****ers can walk around freely.
Oh, it's all okay and excused by your good intentions. Or else it's the ****ing you get for the ****ing you gave.

It's a headline-grabbing crime but bumping into somebody who's committed a crime against you isn't unheard of. Your real disappointment should, imo, be reserved for the fact that the police were unable to track him down once they knew who he was.
Did the authorities eventually learn who he was? The linked article didn't confirm that, so I'm wondering where you got that info from.
But that's not what you expressed previously. Please clarify.

You expressed disdain at and blamed a multiculturalism policy for this occurrence, but multiculturalism is a philosophy, not a process, and isn't and has never been expected to substitute for or supplement proper police and intelligence services. It's also ironic that despite the disdain you show for the philosophy, you seem to support this asylum seeking woman moving to Germany, which is itself an expression of multiculturalism.

You also stated you want to see punishment or deportation without sufficient evidence, only requiring a 'smidge of evidence'. So a single testimony with (or without) some circumstantial document evidence is enough for you? No need for material evidence or additional testimony? This is quite the 180 from you based on what I understand your stance on the #metoo movement to be.

If Iraq doesn't have an extradition claim and there's insufficient evidence to deport (or the person in question is an EU-born EU citizen, in which case deportation obviously isn't an option), then there's no way to ship him out of Germany and we have to live with Germany's intelligence failure. Emotion shouldn't trump due process and human rights and making exceptions in an official capacity is not a road we want to go down (and it's all moot if we don't know who he is).

Edit: Rewrote final paragraph.

Last edited:
Please clarify.

I don't like how our governments and their services are treating the situation and failing badly in a lot of ways. I figured you guys already knew my stance on that. It is mind-boggling that these ****ers can walk around freely.

Having multi culti isn't a problem, up to certain points, but that's not for this thread. Not sufficiently screening the "wir schaffen das" horde was a problem. They know that there were (and are) war criminals amongst the refugees. Returned IS fighters are being monitored instead of being taken off the streets and bonjoured back to where they were war criminals and where they should face a judge.

We trust these countries enough to buy oil and gas from, but we don't send them their criminals back because they might actually be punished.

That is a major flaw in European law. We provide safety, even for those who really don't deserve it.

Last edited:
Having multi culti isn't a problem, up to certain points, but that's not for this thread. Not sufficiently screening the "wir schaffen das" horde was a problem. They know that there were (and are) war criminals amongst the refugees. Returned IS fighters are being monitored instead of being taken off the streets and bonjoured back to where they were war criminals and where they should face a judge.

We trust these countries enough to buy oil and gas from, but we don't send them their criminals back because they might actually be punished.

That is a major flaw in European law. We provide safety, even for those who really don't deserve it.
Sounds like another country too. But we're racist so...

Because we believe in human rights and the deadpenalty is an inhumane punishment. That's why we don't trust them. You might be ok with the dead sentence and thus don't see the issue.

On the 'wir schaffen das' horde I highly recomend you giving a small 30 minutes of your time and watch the linked video.
You can still be 'anti'-immigration but it's interesting to know 'wir schaffen das' was pulled out of context and was not the trigger for the immigration crisis. It was a reactionary statement on a very specific situation of hungary sending busses of asylumseekers towards the austrian border.

Back