The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,561 comments
-23 Celsius over here. Probably coldest day of this winter so far. No wonder even the upstairs of the house feels cold.

Näyttökuva 2016-01-06 kello 16.11.37.png

It's getting better after this week, I guess.

I am close to Temecula right now and we had tornado warnings in the area this afternoon.
Screenshot_2016-01-06-19-56-39.png

The nights are warmer, 9℃ right now compared to the temperatures close and below zero we had in the past weeks, it's all fine.

But we're being hit by a streak of storms.

-23 Celsius over here. Probably coldest day of this winter so far. No wonder even the upstairs of the house feels cold.
-23°C? Really?

If so, that is very, very cold indeed.

It's around 8°C over here and raining.

Got a few inches of snow last night, thus making my 10 mile trip into town for school slow.

It was pretty nice here today, ~42°F. Gradually going to get colder over the weekend and next is supposed to be in the teens with single digit or negative windchills.

It's cold.

Screenshot_2016-01-09-00-09-36.png

Not so great when you have to help your dad do outside chores for an hour in this weather :indiff:

Very mild winter so far.

Suppose to get our first snow tomorrow.

2-4 inches. And I get to drive in it. Because it starts just after I get to school. So when I go to leave at 3:00 P.M., it should be there. Somewhat.

51F here. I'm not use to this warm weather in January. All my friends from Massachusetts are jealous because they're freezing their asses off there. :lol:

36°F but supposed to drop. Snow started already (supposed to start as rain), 2-4 inches expected by tomorrow morning.

In 24 hours it's gone from being in the 30F range with melting snow to 3F.

I blame @TB for no reason in particular.:P

Here's a cool 5-day radar loop of all the storms that came through Arizona over the last week and dumped tons of rain and over 10 inches of snow in the high country.

Back