The White Wind: Bonus Page - The Revelation

Page 1:

At a sunny afternoon at the Autodromo Nazionale Monza in Italy, a loud race car exhaust note echoes throughout the track.

A black GT by Citroen race car tears up the track alone.

7170647191_948f4cdbc5_c.jpg

Thanks to its highly aerodynamic body, it corners at blistering speeds.

7355860452_2fcf227945_c.jpg

7170646723_6c2b3e7bba_c.jpg

Then the car returns to the pits to cool down. Then the driver goes out of the car. The driver is a tall man in his 30s. He has a short, black hair and he has some facial hair. His name is Alexandre. Alexandre is also one of the race car drivers recognized by FIA.

He tells the pit crew to load the car back to the trailer truck since he is going home. He gets in a van and then suddenly, his phone rings and he picks it up.

Alexandre: "Hello... Oh, really? Perfect. We'll organize a welcome party for him. Meet me in Paris tomorrow, I'll discuss on what to do."

He ends the call and then gazes at the sunny sky by the window.

Alexandre: "Axel is back.... Hehehehe. I will set up a wonderful reunion; just wait, Axel Eisenberg... Just wait."

==================================================================

In Axel's home in Ahrweiler, Germany, Takanori has just finished taking a shower. He breathes a gasp of air.

Takanori: "Whew! that's the best bath I had!"

After dressing up in the guest room, he goes downstairs and joins Axel watching TV at the living room.

Axel: "Oh, you're awake? I thought you are an early bird."

Takanori: "Sorry, my body clock isn't really used to this."

Axel: "Don't worry, you'll get used to it since you'll be staying here for a year."

Takanori: "Oh, I see."

Axel: "Hey, I will take out my newly bought car for a spin in a racetrack nearby tomorrow. Our crew is busy setting it up right now."

Takanori: "What's the car?"

Axel: "It's a Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. I drove one owned by a friend last year, and it's brilliant. It cost me a lot thanks to importation and taxes..."

Takanori: "That's a nice car! I actually used it on GT5 and converted it into a race car."

Axel: "Then you'll feel a large difference upon driving the real one tomorrow."

Then Axel changes channels.

=================================================================

The next day, Alexandre meets up with a group of men in a building in Paris. They all gather in a round table and sit down. Then Alexandre taps the table to call everyone's attention.

Alexandre: "One of our rogue members has returned."

Member: "Axel Eisenberg? Oh, let me take care of him. I know of a way to convince him to go back to us."

Alexandre: "Is that so, Charles? Well then, I trust you on that. He shall realize the consequence on deserting us, The Ravens..."

Charles: "I know where he lives in Germany. I can follow him easily..."

End of Page 1

Page 2:

The next day, Axel, Takanori and the crew go to a newly-opened racetrack just a few kilometers away from his home. They see various performance cars being set up, a sign that it's an open track day.

They have managed to secure a pit garage and the crew start their work on the newly-bought Corvette ZR1.

After a small work, the crew decide to take a break. Meanwhile, Charles is disguised as one of the crew members and goes underneath the ZR1's chassis. He cuts off the brake lines of the car and then quickly runs away.

Charles: "I'll send you to hell, Axel..."

After the break, Takanori puts on his helmet and racing gloves. He steps in the car and starts it up. Axel also arrives.

Axel: "You gotta love the V8's sound."

Takanori: "Yeah, this still is a good ol' American Muscle."

Axel: "With European sophistication, that is. You'll be amazed on how it can corner."

Takanori: "Let's see. Well then, I'm off!"

He closes the door and then the car gets out of the pit lane to start the lap.

At the turn of the steering wheel, the Corvette responds immediately.

Takanori: "Woah, this is amazing! The way it corners is just sensational!"

7170647749_1d99088024_c.jpg

At the next corner, the car even clings to the apex.

7170648543_948233a881_c.jpg

Takanori: "This has the Apex King's seal of approval!"

At the straight, the car unleashes all of its 640 horsepower supercharged goodness.

7170646925_6180b10c65_c.jpg

Takanori: "But it still has the American muscle car genes. It's very fast on the straight!"

Then he intentionally drifts car the in a corner.

6933943424_8a04053041_c.jpg

Takanori: "This is fun!"

Suddenly, when Takanori steps on the brakes, the car did not slow down, but it did on a late reaction.

Takanori: "What's with the brakes?"

All the brake fluids have finally leaked out. The car is at high speed and another corner is coming up. He steps on the brake pedal once again but the car does not slow down at all.

Takanori: "What the hell!?"

He tries to veer off the car, but it hits on the curb that it flies off.

7170648307_a339be9028_c.jpg

Then it flips over.

7355861806_02a7c4edf5_c.jpg

7355861428_3591cdd31d_c.jpg

Fluids are leaking out from the car.

When Axel hears about the accident, he immediately rushes to the scene, but just as he and the circuit marshals could reach the car, it explodes. He stops in despair.

Axel: "Takanori!!!!!"

Meanwhile, back in Japan, Makoto is helping out Takanori's mother prepare mochi. Suddenly, the necklace that Takanori gave her fell off from her neck.

Makoto: "Huh? Hmmmm... maybe I could fix this."

She picks it up and then Takanori's mother accidentally wounds her finger as the knife have slipped off while chopping.

Makoto: "Are you okay?"

Takanori's mother: "It's just a cut, dear. I've experienced this a lot of times already."

Makoto: "Let me get some first aid for you."

She gets out of the kitchen to look for a disinfectant and a cotton.

End of Page 2

OMG, dont let takanori die i swear to god!

Even I was contemplating on killing off Axel first before deciding to axe Takanori off the story.

But Axel needs more development, that's why I decided to kill off the latter.

Anyways, just wait for the upcoming pages. In the next page, there will be a new main character and he's a lot more awesome than Takanori. Shall I give you a hint?

"Some say that..."

Page 3

Makoto has found first aid and treats the small wound at the finger of Takanori's mother.

Takanori's mother: "You really are a sweet young woman. Sigh... I wish Takanori is here to help me out. But who am I to stop him? I'm so happy for him."

Makoto: "He will be the fastest racer in the world soon enough."

Then they hear a neighbor calling out for them from the outside. Takanori's mother gets out.

Takanori's mother: "Yes, what's the problem?"

Neighbor: "Turn on your TV! Hurry!"

Takanori's mother: "Okay."

So she proceeds back inside and then Makoto turns on the television. A news program is shown.

TV Anchor: "A Japanese FIA racing driver, Takanori Kanonji has died in a car accident in a racetrack in Germany. The car he used on the racetrack crashed and has exploded. Authorities are still investigating as we deliver this heartbreaking news."

Makoto covers her mouth in shock and sheds tears. Then Takanori's mother have passed out.

Makoto: "Ms. Kanonji! Oh my god, why is this happening? Takanori... why? Why!?!?"

Moments later, Takanori's mother is just resting on the bed. As for Makoto, she is crying, her tears are dropping on the necklace that Takanori gave her.

Makoto: "I can't believe it... Why? Why must he die? I have yet to confess my feelings to him! No.... no.... this is such a sick joke. Takanori is alive, and he'll be back here! He has a home to return to!"

==========================================================

A week later, Takanori's mother and Makoto are still waiting for the latest developments on the investigation. Takanori's mother sees that Makoto is so depressed about what happened that she can't even help out properly.

Suddenly, they hear a doorbell ring. They get out and it turns out that Axel is the visitor. He shows an urn which contains Takanori's ashes.

Axel: "I'm really sorry, Ms. Kanonji."

Takanori's mother takes the urn and shows it to a shocked Makoto. Makoto's hands are shaking as she holds the urn.

Makoto: "Takanori..."

Then she finally bursts out in tears and cries out loud as she embraces the urn. Takanori's mother tries her best to console her.

Takanori's mother: "The most important thing is that he's with us right now even though we won't be able to see him physically. That urn is better than him being abducted and suffer even more."

Axel even bows his head and tears also come out from his eyes as he clenches his fists.

Axel: ("I know those bastards who did this. They shall pay!")

He wipes off the tears.

Axel: "Ummm... I give you my sincerest condolences. I shall head out now to continue the investigation."

Takanori's mother: "I think you should not. After all, we already have Takanori here, even though he is just in ashes..."

Axel: "I think there is a foul play involved here. And if it's proven, then I won't forgive the people behind this!"

Then he walks away, still wiping away his tears.

Axel: ("I wished to get to know you more, my little half brother...")

A few weeks later, Axel is back in Germany and continues with the investigation. However, it proves to be too slow and he is desperate to find justice for Takanori.

He is in his home, discussing matters with his crew chief, Tim.

Tim: "Investigators have acquired samples of brake fluids. They say that they have leaked on all over the track."

Axel: "I knew it. These guys are up to no good... They want me. And they made a huge mistake."

Tim: "Really?"

Axel: "I was once a street racer. I was a member of The Ravens street racing crew. That group uses low tactics in order to win. I left the group upon realizing how bad we really are. I thought I was getting popular in that way."

Tim: "Then how could you say that they killed Takanori?"

Axel: "One of the members have also died because of that. Once a member becomes rogue, they find ways to kill you in order to prevent the secrets from leaking out."

Tim: "Hmmmmm...."

Suddenly, they hear a doorbell ring. Axel opens the door and Ben turns out to be the visitor.

Axel: "I remember you. You are one of my father's lackeys."

Ben: "Call me whatever you want. I am here for something important."

Axel lets Ben in and they go to the living room.

Ben: "I have a new driver that will replace Takanori. After all, you do need to have at least 2 racing drivers in your racing team, right?"

Tim: "Yes. But where is he?"

Ben: "He is on his way now. Wait, I'll call him."

Ben takes his cellphone from his pocket and calls up the new driver.

Ben: "Hey, you're bloody late!.... Then hurry up!"

He ends the call.

Ben: "He's just around the corner, don't worry."

Then they hear a car arrived and turned off its engine.

Ben: "There he is. Let's meet him."

The three get out and Axel is shocked at what he sees.

7170648105_d61cc6cb9c_c.jpg

Axel: "The Stig!?"

Ben: "He'll be a perfect addition to the crew."

Axel approaches The Stig and reaches out his hand to create a handshake. However, Stig twists Axel's hand.

Axel: "Ouch! What was that for?"

Ben: "Sorry, he tends to be rather rude sometimes."

Axel: "Hi. I'm Axel, nice to meet you, Stig."

The Stig does not reply.

Axel: "Okay. That's to be expected."

Then he looks around at the V12 Vantage.

7357102184_061a675920_c.jpg

Axel: "Nice car you have, Stiggy. You installed track-spec tires on this one? And they're wide."

7357101962_9658908de7_c.jpg

Axel also peeks at the interior.

7357102692_e9f27bfed3_c.jpg

Ben: "That car is pretty much stock except for those tires you mentioned."

Axel: "But still, I kinda don't like this driver. Hey Stiggy, make sure you race properly, okay? You'd better prove yourself. Even you can't replace Takanori. Well, can you?"

Stig: "...."

Axel: "Then get ready!"

End of Page 3

WTFnews
i cant read on, sorry

I could understand how you feel, though. But look at it this way, a writer does come up with tons of surprises. I'm not a good writer, either; but I do know of their techniques somehow. Even if your favorite character dies, you still have to keep on reading. Who knows, maybe a huge surprise is in store for the readers.

If I can't convince you, it's okay. I want to thank you for following my writings and I appreciate your current response as much as your previous replies to my posts. I respect your decision.

Have a nice day! :)

thx to adding the stig i will ceep on reading, also great chapter but a verry sad beginning.

the least you could of done was let him stay alive but in the hospital so could suport him!

You know, if you think about it, Goku (Dragon Ball, DBZ, DB GT) "dies" numerous times, but even so, remained a central character of the series.

You never know. Maybe Takanori might come back, although I can't say for sure.

Page 4

Axel: "I'll put you to the test. How about we go to the Nurburgring Nordschleife? I will evaluate your driving skills before you get in my crew."

Stig just nods, accepting the challenge. The two get in the V12 Vantage while the rest go in a van.

After a short drive, they have arrived at the track. Axel is granted permission to run at the track alone. He takes out a stopwatch.

At the corner just before the start line, the car barely misses the guardrail.

7175592149_6ab3de3005_c.jpg

Axel: "Nice trick, Stiggy. But you haven't impressed me yet."

When they have crossed the line, Axel clicks on the stopwatch to start recording the lap.

7175610481_9f66f9d3a4_c.jpg

At the corners, Stig performs impressive steering work. He sets the steering wheel at a certain angle depending on the corner and then his throttle control is precise. As a result, the V12 Vantage graces through the turns effortlessly.

7175591919_0e2f52ae55_c.jpg

Axel: "Impressive steering inputs. He's entering cornering speeds on par with higher-powered supercars. Apart from the sports tires on this car which is approved by the factory, The Stig just takes advantage of their grip!"

Axel: "We're entering at one of the high speed areas of the track where most accidents happen. Be careful..."

7360818956_df9b041de5_c.jpg

At the Flugplatz corner, Stig turns in early along with slightly easing off the throttle. Axel read the speedometer and is taken by surprise.

7175592051_48aa77ff57_c.jpg

Axel: "190 KM/H on Flugplatz! Even I can't do that in my SLR!!!"

At the high speed section just after the Aremberg corner, The Stig is on full throttle. Then at a corner after the uphill, he just decelerates and the car hits the apex at high speed that it drove slightly on two wheels.

7175592625_671c41e826_c.jpg

Axel: "What the hell!?"

At the Adenauer Forst chicane, the V12 Vantage once again clings to the apex.

7175592415_a0a5a09555_c.jpg

Axel: "The Stig is just precise! It's almost inhuman!"

Then they have reached the famous Karussell hairpin. Stig looks at the tallest tree and then turns in at the right moment, entering the banked hairpin. It graces through at 90 KM/H.

7360819504_7b0ea11b42_c.jpg

Axel: "90 KM/H... That's the speed that most race cars can do at that hairpin! Are you an extraterrestrial being!?"

Stig just shakes his head.

Axel: "How many times have you raced in this track?"

Stig just raises his index and middle fingers, indicating that it's his second time.

Axel: "What!? It's just your second time here? Most drivers would master this track after ten or a hundred tries!"

Then after the long straight, the car keeps on going on the Tiergarten uphill.

7360819954_39667d3a62_c.jpg

Axel: "Slow down!"

The Stig does slow down, but right before the last few corners at the Hohrenrain section.

7360820064_af3145ec8c_c.jpg

Then the car crosses the line, and Axel clicks again the stopwatch to stop recording. It recorded an impressive time of 7 minutes and 18 seconds.

Axel: "7 minutes and 18 seconds!? That's on par with Porsche's 911 GT2 RS using the same tires! Unbelievable!"

Back in Japan, at sunset, the class has dismissed. Makoto is just walking towards to the school's gates. She stops for a while.

Makoto: "We used to go out from these gates together and part ways. Even I am looking for your bicycle here now. I miss those days..."

Then the luxury sedan arrives to pick her up. Her father, Gan, is inside and then she gets in.

Gan: "How's school?"

Makoto: "It's just a fine day... minus Takanori."

Gan: "I know how you miss him. But, you must be happy for his sake. He's watching you from above, you know?"

Makoto: "It's not the same without him... Every time I go inside the campus, I stop for a while as if I am waiting for him to arrive."

Gan: "Is that so? Makoto, that necklace you are wearing right now, symbolizes Takanori. Just hang on to it, and you'll feel as if he's with you."

Makoto: "Is that what you did when we lost Mom?"

Gan: "Yes."

He points at Makoto's heart.

Gan: "Even though he's not with you physically, your heart still shouts his name. He's alive in your heart..."

End of Page 4

Last edited:
Page 5

They have returned to Axel's home in Ahrweiler. Axel could not believe at the demonstration of skills that the Stig have shown.

Axel: "Hey, you're amazing. I have never seen a driver like that in years. And you know what, you remind me of someone..."

Stig has turned off the engine and prepares to listen.

Axel: "He was my little half brother... I was really surprised that he was. He had beaten me once in a race. He had a simple dream and now it has been shattered. The people behind this will absolutely pay, even if it kills me! Well Stiggy, it's strange to convey all my feelings to you despite the fact that you don't reply at all. You have this positive energy around you that I feel okay. It's strange, really. Enough drama... I gotta go."

Axel gets out of the car. Tim also gets out from the van and the two get in the house. Ben gets in to Stig's car and then it drives away.

Tim: "We don't know where they came from, but they prove to be worthy in our team."

Axel: "Indeed. Stig just blew the lap times of other cars..."

Tim: "Seems like it. Hey, I have to go and talk to FIA executives. Enjoy the rest of the day."

Axel: "Okay, take care."

Tim leaves the house and then Axel sits on the sofa at the living room to watch TV.

After a few minutes, he decides to go out and buy some take out food nearby.

As he walks along, he is suddenly greeted by the sight of Charles.

Charles: "Axel? Oh Axel!"

Axel: "Don't ever call me. Get out of the way if you wish to live."

Charles: "Come on, why don't we celebrate our reunion, my fellow Raven?"

Then thugs wearing black shirts start to gather. They have weapons ranging from baseball bats to knives.

Axel: "You just made a huge mistake. You killed my brother!"

Charles: "Then I think you should join him if you want to be happy!"

The thugs rush at Axel. Axel evades their attacks and manages to land a blow on one of them. However, he is easily outnumbered and one of them beats him up with the baseball bat that Axel kneels in pain. Then another one of the thugs hit his head that he is finally down on the surface.

Charles: "None of these will happen if you stayed with us."

Axel: "I... already... told FIA about Alexandre and your group already. They will come after you and expose you for good."

Charles steps on Axel's head.

Charles: "Why you little devil. I shall end your life here and now!"

He raises his right foot to crush Axel's head. However, just as he is about to finish Axel off, a shooting star hits Charles' shoulder. He takes out the shuriken.

Charles: "What was that!?"

Suddenly, Stig delivers a flying kick on Charles' left cheek. The impact is strong enough for Charlie to get knocked down.

Axel: "Stiggy?"

Then Stig challenges the thugs to come at him.

7361275236_13151f4cf9.jpg

One of them charges towards him, but Stig delivers a roundhouse kick that knocks the thug down soundly. The other one attempts to hit Stig with the baseball bat, but Stig easily disarms the other thug and then delivers a karate chop behind the thug's neck. The others come at him, but Stig delivers punches and kicks to them, knocking them down one by one.

Then Stig reaches out his hand and helps Axel get up. However, Charles lunges with a knife with him. Axel uses his body to protect Stig and gets stabbed instead. However, Stig picks up a knife from one of the thugs and throws it at Charles' heart, killing the assailant.

Then Axel is slowly losing his consciousness and Stig catches Axel on his arms.

Axel: "Make... Takanori's... dream... come true."

Then Axel loses consciousness.

At the hospital, Ben and Stig are watching over Axel. Axel manages to wake up.

Ben: "The chap is awake. How are you, you bloody idiot?"

Axel: "I'm fine. Is Stiggy okay?"

Stig is just sitting on a sofa with his arms crossed.

Ben: "I taught Stig some martial arts and then he learned basic Ninjitsu. He brought you in here without a single scratch on his body."

Axel: "You're simply awesome, Stiggy. Thanks for saving me."

Ben: "You're such a blithering idiot! How can you be so reckless!?"

Axel: "I have to avenge Takanori..."

Ben: "Oh please, you watch too much drama shows. Revenge will lead you nowhere."

Axel: "I guess Stiggy will do most of the work for the meantime."

Ben: "Yes. And he finds it unfair."

Axel: "Don't worry, I'll recover in no time."

Then Tim enters the room.

Tim: "Axel, are you okay?"

Axel: "I'm fine."

Tim: "We're about to go to Japan since an FIA-sanctioned race will be held there, but because of the incident, we have to back out."

Axel: "Don't. Let Stiggy race for me for a while. I will recover immediately."

Tim: "Are you sure? Okay then, I haven't told FIA that we're backing out. We will go to Japan next week."

Axel: "Sounds good. Hey Stiggy, it will be fun!"

Stig just looks at him and then immediately turns on the TV to watch the news.

End of page 5

Page 6

The next day, Axel is awakened by the nurse who brought him food. Then she gives him a note.

"We're off to Japan. It's best for you to stay here and rest. We won't be there for long."

Axel: "What the hell!? Great, I won't be able to watch Stiggy in action!"

Then Axel gets the remote and turns on the TV. The local news shows Alexandre's picture.

News Anchor: "The FIA temporarily suspends Alexandre Rosseau for his involvement in the accident that killed another racing driver, Takanori Kanonji. He will keep this status as long as the investigation is ongoing. If proven that he is behind the incident, he will be removed from the prestigious racing organization for good, according to FIA."

Axel: "Can't they just remove him now? He clearly wants me dead..."

He starts to eat the meal that was given to him as he continues on watching.

Meanwhile, in Tsukuba Circuit in Japan at the early morning, Stig is having practice runs in a white tuned Honda S2000 (AP2) that Ben provided for him.

7178260091_25c22eb233_c.jpg

7178262205_78afc9b6b7_c.jpg

At the first corner, Stig takes advantage of the S2000's cornering prowess. Once again, he clings the car to the apex.

7363490346_60a4e42790_c.jpg

Same goes to the next hairpin.

7178263271_ecc0d580f9_c.jpg

However, at another hairpin, the car slightly misses the apex. Stig shakes his head in disappointment.

7363490042_0ab4ff4ef4_c.jpg

7363491144_731596ea0d_c.jpg

Despite that setback, the S2000 set a lap time of just 1 minute and 600 milliseconds running on sports tires.

After a few laps, Stig decides to leave the track.

Stig spends the rest of the day strolling around Tokyo. People around him stare at him because of his outfit. He takes his time walking along Akihabara browsing for some electronics and souvenirs. Some people take out their cameras and take pictures of him, but Stig doesn't bother it at all. Some even asked him to have a group shot with him which he grants their wish.

At sunset, Stig suddenly stops by at the Kanonji Mochi-ya, the Mochi shop beside Takanori's home. He seems intrigued at the concept of Mochi.

7178263571_f7eb475117_c.jpg

He enters the store and Makoto is busy replenishing the Mochi flavors that have been out of stock for the day. She looks up and she's quite surprised at the customer.

Makoto: "The Stig!? Oh my goodness, you're my favorite race car driver in Top Gear! What do you want?"

Stig points at the picture of a green tea-flavored Mochi.

Makoto: "Okay then. You know, a friend of mine used to eat this as his snack. He likes it. He's in heaven right now... I miss him a lot."

Stig hands over some bills as a payment and then Makoto puts them in the cash register. Then she hands over the change to him. She turns her attention at the Honda S2000 outside.

Makoto: "Nice S2000. Is it tuned?"

Stig replies with a nod.

Makoto: "That's nice. Though only a handful of S2000s are in stock form. It's such a great tuner's car. Sadly, Honda decided to stop its production."

She puts the green tea Mochis into one box and then wrapped in a paper bag. She gives it to Stig and then he gets out of the store as Makoto waves her hand goodbye.

Stig puts the paper bag at the passenger seat of the car. And then he walks around.

Makoto: "Huh? Where is he going? Well, I suppose he wants to enjoy this place as a tourist."

She goes back into the kitchen to assist Takanori's mother in making Mochi.

As Stig is walking around, he suddenly stops at the bridge and looks at flow of the river with Koi in it.

7364478020_8c4b931ddd_c.jpg

Then he walks further and takes time to look at the surroundings.

7364478374_923ec5e95d_c.jpg

End of page 6

Page 7: Confusion and Doubt

Axel is discharged from the hospital. He now stays at his home for him to continue his recovery. He has a cast on his broken right arm. As he is watching the TV at his living room, he sees a yellow Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione outside. Getting out of the car is Axel's ex-girlfriend, Katrine.

7368150996_b1b3ee292b_c.jpg

Axel stands up and lets the woman in.

Axel: "Oh Katrine! How are you? I'm glad you pay me a visit."

Katrine: "After what happened to you, I'm just concerned. Good thing you're out from the hospital."

Axel: "Hey, I'm just fine. Pretty soon, this cast on my arm will be gone."

Katrine: "To cheer you up, I'll take you out for a drive."

Axel: "Huh?"

Katrine: "Just get in the car."

Axel: "Okay."

The two head off at the circuit just nearby. They immediately enter the track and Katrine floors the throttle.

7182919141_ba5b7088a1_c.jpg

Axel: "How long have you been doing this?"

Katrine: "Since we broke up."

Axel: "I see."

She displays good steering work and the car just graces through the corner at respectable speeds.

7368150742_aee2a2c117_c.jpg

Axel: "Not bad."

7368151182_906accd4e5_c.jpg

Axel: "Whoops, you missed the apex back there."

Katrine: "I'm no pro racer like you, but at least I'm getting the hang of open track days."

7182918861_7a61d2df57_c.jpg

Axel: "That's good. At least you did something productive after we broke up."

Katrine: "You know, we can start all over again. I'm open for a second chance."

Axel: "But it's the racing season. How can we have time for ourselves?"

Katrine: "Then I'll watch you race. Now I understand the intricacies of the racing world. If I can provide you support, then I will."

7368151698_fde58f38e3_c.jpg

She has completed the lap and then slows down.

7368151884_f9bd4145d6_c.jpg

Katrine: "I've also heard that you lost your teammate. How's the investigation ongoing?"

Axel: "It's like heading to the pit stop because of problems."

Katrine: "I see. Takanori Kanonji is the name of your teammate, right?"

Axel: "Yes. Right now, I have a mysterious teammate called The Stig."

Katrine: "The Stig, huh?"

After the run, Katrine has dropped off Axel back in his home. The two kiss and then Katrine goes back to the car and leaves.

As she is driving along the city, she is suddenly bothered.

Katrine: "When I ran there a while ago, I suddenly remembered about the explosion. I witnessed the whole thing..."

When the stoplight shows green, she steps on the accelerator and still tries to remember what had transpired.

Katrine: "There's something wrong with that explosion. I can't put my finger on it. Damn, I can't remember that day! But something is really off! The reason why we went to that track is to retrace that fateful day. But still, I can't remember the whole thing!"

End of Page 7

Page 8: The Migraine

Back in Tokyo, Stig and Ben are in a hotel room. Ben holds a paper containing the details of the upcoming race.

Ben: "Okay, here's the rundown. It's a 5 lap race in the Aoyama District. Win it, we get big cash. Though we are facing a challenge since you are running with other pros as well."

Stig does not show a usual nod this time.

Ben: "Are you okay?"

Stig then nods.

Ben: "Just make sure you are. Let me know if something's wrong, okay? I am here to take care of you."

Takanori's mother is watching TV while Makoto has fixed herself so as to leave and go home. She passes by the living room and sees the news on the television.

News Anchor: "Some roads of the Aoyama District will be closed due to a race event that will be held tomorrow. We have laid out an alternate route on the screen."

Makoto: "A race? Hmmm.... I want to watch, but I want to help you out after school."

Takanori's mother: "You really don't have to do this for me. I have neighbors that can help me out. Go, watch that race tomorrow. After all, it's your passion, right?"

Makoto: "Is it okay for you, Ms. Kanonji? Okay then."

Takanori's mother: "At least that race will cheer you up."

Makoto: "Maybe it will. Anyways, I gotta go now! See ya!"

She gets out of the house and gets in the luxury sedan and head home.

It's the race day. Participants from all over the world have gathered for this short, but exciting race. The cars are tuned for circuit racing. Tim is also present to check on the crew as well as The Stig.

Tim: "I'm sure you can beat them all."

Ben: "Of course he can. After all, he has a lot of experience in racing, right?"

Stig nods and then helps the other mechanics on setting up the car.

Tim: "Is that S2000 capable of dealing with them?"

Ben: "It has 310 horsepower thanks to basic modifications like sports intake manifold, racing air filter, sports ECU, and sports exhaust system with sports catalytic converter and exhaust manifold. Suspension is fully adjustable similar to race cars. Weight is shaved off a lot."

Tim: "Impressive modifications."

Ben: "Stig did those modifications himself. He prefers a normally-aspirated VTEC motor."

Tim: "Normally-aspirated machines are best in responsiveness, after all."

Then Stig heads out at the back to have a drink inside the van. However, he bumps into Makoto who is checking out the racing teams.

Makoto: "Oh, hi there, Stig. Will you be racing?"

Stig nods to her.

Makoto: "Well then, good luck!"

As Stig enters the van, he suddenly experiences a migraine . He puts his hand on his helmet.

Stig: "Aaaah!"

Then Ben calls him out since the race will start in a few moments.

Ben: "Stig, where are you? The race will start!"

So Stig gets out of the van and heads back in the pits. He gets in the car and starts it up.

The race starts in a rolling fashion. Stig is placed at the back of the pack.

7186581631_8634da989c_c.jpg

At the pits, Tim and Ben can see Stig's actions in the car via the inboard camera.

Ben: "Just watch, Tim. You'll see how Stiggy drives."

Tim: "I'm interested. After all, he did impress Axel back in Germany."

As the race started, the S2000 immediately overtakes a Lexus SC430 after the first corner.

7371826482_aedd0b42b6_c.jpg

And then moves on to attack a Mazda RX-7.

7186585667_23de31648c_c.jpg

The S2000 does not overtake one, but it overtakes two cars in an instant. He shows lightning-fast footwork as he approaches another corner.

7371905252_1c1f168db5_c.jpg

The S2000's 50:50 weight distribution allows Stig to corner the car in mind-boggling speeds. It immediately set its sights on the next two opponents.

7371826972_e0894603bc_c.jpg

7371832954_7c05d1f471_c.jpg

Tim: "Impressive steering inputs. He just dives the car onto the apex!"

After a short straight, the S2000 passes the two opponents and continues spreading the gap at the series of high speed corners thanks to its improved downforce.

7371839872_ff56ccd99a_c.jpg

At the main straight, the S2000 drafts behind a 350Z.

7186610107_1aaf3285b0_c.jpg

And then it passes another two opponents at the start of the 2nd lap. Then Stig locks-on at the BMW Concept 1 Series tii.

7371839646_956c268a9c_c.jpg

He manages to grab the third position.

7186611543_b03113f92c_c.jpg

Ben: "The 2nd and 1st placers are a bit far away from you, Stig. You got to pace up and concentrate!"

At main straight again, the S2000 drafts behind a Nissan 370Z.

7371851076_50841c3b40_c.jpg

And overtakes the Z at 240 KM/H at the start of the 3rd lap.

7371851674_9af7a8caae_c.jpg

The lead car is still far away from him. Stig closes the gap by displaying lightning-fast shifts and precise steering and footwork working well with the tuned S2000's stellar performance.

7371845632_848e90f63c_c.jpg

Ben: "All right, Stig! Just stick to your pace and you'll catch your opponent."

7371845938_1a4d0fca70_c.jpg

At the 4th lap, Stig can see the lead car which is a Shelby Series One at the main straight.

7186621545_8de2af6414_c.jpg

Sticking to his pace, he finally manages to keep up with the lead car.

7371840298_3140a600fe_c.jpg

At last, it manages to overtake the Shelby.

7186627713_4bc5f47aba_c.jpg

Ben: "What did I tell you, Tim? He's just astonishing."

Tim: "Unbelievable. I'm sure he will keep on spreading the lead."

The final lap. The S2000 is already several seconds away from the Shelby.

7186630609_32b6a1fbf6_c.jpg

However, Stig suddenly visualizes Makoto and then his migraine starts to act up again. The pain is so intense that he slowed down and the car hits the tire wall.

7186636389_5bab009e79_c.jpg

7186631279_bcdcb6d425_c.jpg

Seeing that the Stig is holding his head in pain, Ben calls up the paramedics to rush to the scene.

Tim: "Oh dear... What just happened to him?"

Ben: "Stig suddenly had a migraine."

The paramedics checked on Stig and he turned out to be fine. Ben decides to retire Stig from the race. Then the car enters the pits. Stig just gets out and immediately enters the van at the back of the pit lane. Ben follows him as well.

Ben: ("He experiences sudden attacks of migraine. Although it got off at the worst time.")

Makoto just found out about what happened and she leaves the track looking for him.

Makoto: "I wonder where is he now? I hope he's okay."

End of Page 8

Page 9: A Photographic Memory

They return to Germany in a disappointed mood, especially for Stig who is about to win that race back in Japan. They visit Axel to check up on him.

Axel: "So, you had a migraine attack, Stiggy?"

Ben: "Yes he did. He's not in the mood to answer right now."

Tim: "The most important thing is, that Stig is fine now. I guess he has to take a rest every now and then."

Axel: "Yeah, and I am about to take off this cast soon."

Ben: "For now, we will have to cool off from races. The next one will be in a month. It's much more challenging since we're dealing on race cars here."

Tim: "Plus, Alexandre's suspension has been lifted."

Axel: "What!?"

Ben: "The investigation just disappeared into thin air. No one has really found out who is the culprit. The police has decided to set aside it first until a new lead is found."

Axel: "Oh nuts; if only Charles is alive to tell the tale.... then we could have a closure in this case."

Suddenly, Ben's cellphone rings and Ben excuses himself to pick it up. After a brief talk outside, he goes back in.

Ben: "I have some good news."

Axel: "What is it?"

Ben: "The car that we can use for the upcoming race is ready."

Axel: "That's great!"

Ben: "It's a souped-up Ford GT."

Axel: "A Ford GT, huh? I know those things can be a handful when you increase its power, especially the immense torque that the supercharger can provide which means excessive wheelspin."

Ben: "There's no car that Stig can't drive, chap."

Tim then prepares coffee in the kitchen.

Katrine is just returning to her home in Sttutgart, Germany.

7188914513_efdd194f72_c.jpg

As she is travelling along, she sees an ambulance travelling at high speed on the other side of the road. Then she suddenly had a photographic memory of the incident.

After the explosion happened, she got out of the track. And then while driving along, she sees an ambulance coming up behind her. She swerves to the other lane so as to give way to the rushing ambulance.

Then the flashback suddenly ends.

7188914129_90d4c7d6c0_c.jpg

Katrine: "Damn... That's all I can remember? I'm sure and I can feel that there is something wrong with the incident. I'm such an idiot! Stupid short memory span!"

7188913599_44b0781d8d_c.jpg

Katrine: "All I want is to help Axel out..."

The next day, at the early morning, a race car is setting lap times at the Circuit de La Sarthe.

It turns out that Stig is testing the heavily-tuned Ford GT for the upcoming race.

7188912837_b71322013a_c.jpg

The car is equipped with sticky, slick tires that provide massive amounts of grip.

7374146616_31692176f1_c.jpg

Luckily, the famous Hunaudieres straight does not have chicanes for now; providing the perfect opportunity to test the car's maximum speed.

7188914283_01169f91d0_c.jpg

The car topped out at 375 KM/H, an impressive feat considering that the large GT wing creates so much drag.

But it helps the car slow down easily as it approaches a tight corner.

7374147170_9889fd707b_c.jpg

With improved aerodynamics, cornering is a breeze.

7188913035_202e648c9b_c.jpg

Stig is feathering the throttle because the instant boost of the supercharger can create excessive wheelspin especially at the corner exits.

Then the car is about to finish the lap.

7374147300_59d093eeb6_c.jpg

After a few corners, he completes the lap at 3 minutes and 9 seconds.

7188913201_edfb5556fe_c.jpg

The car returns to the pit lane. Stig gets out of the car and Axel approaches him.

Axel: "How's the car?"

Stig shows a thumbs up.

Ben: "It means that he likes it a lot. Or the exact translation is: Perfect."

Axel: "How I'd wish to drive it, if only I don't have this cast on my arm. But don't worry, we'll be working together again real soon, buddy!"

In Japan, at the evening, a Pagani Zonda R arrives at the area in Tokyo where Takanori lives.

7188915163_b132b864be_c.jpg

Coming out of the car is a man wearing a black racing suit and helmet.

7374148162_44051d4044_c.jpg

From afar, he sees Takanori's mother taking out the trash and gets back in the house. He crosses his arms and continue on observing the surroundings.

7374147940_26d292e253_c.jpg

End of page 9

Last edited:
And now im confused....

The Black Stig is just the sign that there will be a sequel. And he will be the lead character.

Oh, there are just a few pages left before this story ends. I'm sure everyone is excited who the White Stig is... :sly:

Last edited:
Page 10: Settling The Score

At the afternoon, while Tim and Axel are having coffee in Axel's home and Stig fiddling with the Ford GT's settings in the garage, Ben gets out first of the house and contacts the Black Stig who is in Japan right now.

Ben: "I've been looking all over for you. Where are you?"

Black Stig: "I'm in Japan right now. I have visited where he lives."

Ben: "Oh, you imbecile. You could have just told me!"

Black Stig: "Don't worry, I haven't made contact with anyone here."

Ben: "Oh great. When are you going back here?"

Black Stig: "I might stay here for a while. I'll let you know."

Ben: "Just don't do anything ridiculous while you're there, okay? There's a right time for everything."

Black Stig: "All right then, farewell."

Ben ends the call. He goes back in the garage to help Stig with the settings.

At night, Stig goes out of the house after having dinner from the guest room. He strolls around and then sits on a bench. He looks at the starry sky. Then Ben also goes out and sits with him.

Ben: "Hey, are you ready for the race?"

Stig nods.

Ben: "You're that ready? The race will be held after a month! Well, I suppose you are always ready. Well, after that race, you could seek answers to your questions. How's your migraine? Is it still acting up? I know something's bothering you, and it triggered your migraine in the previous race, right?"

Stig nods again.

Ben: "Good to know. Don't worry though, you'll be able to recover from that. As for the upcoming race, Alexandre Rosseau is confirmed to join. The race will be held in Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium."

Stig clenches his fists.

Ben: "You'll get to beat him, don't worry. He's such an arse. Just focus on your driving, and everything will play according to your plan."

Then Ben taps on Stig's shoulder and stands up to return inside the house. Stig just continues on gazing the starry sky.

A month after, the big day has arrived. A lot of spectators have gathered for the event. Alexandre's racing team has arrived. Alexandre will be driving a Jaguar XJR-9 for the race. He sees Axel on the pit garage beside theirs, and pays a visit.

Alexandre: "Oh look at you, you have a cast on your arm. How can you race?"

Axel: "I can finally take this off tomorrow and I can punch you directly on the face afterwards. Right now, I have someone to race for my crew."

Alexandre looks at Stig who is busy setting up the car.

Alexandre: "The Stig? Wow, are you that desperate and you borrowed him from BBC?"

Axel: "Nope, he just appeared and volunteered to join us."

Alexandre: "I see. Hmmmm.... best of luck then."

Alexandre goes back to his crew to check up on his car.

Few moments later, the race is about to start. The cars will start in a rolling start as usual.

7189477415_39fe3e6199_c.jpg

Alexandre has the pole position.

Alexandre: "This Jaguar has 900 horsepower. You think that American pile of crap can keep up with this one?"

The race starts. Stig immediately floors the throttle and the car blitzes through the competition. It rises immediately to 10th place just after the first corner.

7189477631_88cc180d68_c.jpg

The Ford GT passes the RX-8 at the famous Eau Rouge corner at high speed.

7189477163_1718e70854_c.jpg

Then it overtakes another opponent at the straight and the car clocks in at 320 KM/H at the straight.

7189478193_c70891487b_c.jpg

Axel is impressed upon seeing the car quickly rising up in ranks.

Axel: "Amazing speed! Go Stiggy!"

Ben: "The car has 825 horsepower thanks to a new supercharger. It's now bloody quick."

Then Stig locks on to the next opponent which is a Jaguar XJ220 race car.

7189478903_4a7edeb4ac_c.jpg

And overtakes it easily.

7374914510_b45b835446_c.jpg

At the next corner, Stig feathers the throttle inputs so as to prevent wheelspin while cornering.

7374712718_195870d965_c.jpg

7189478695_9402898032_c.jpg

Ben: "Alexandre is getting away. You must pace up."

7189479173_726a2b2d95_c.jpg

Stig grabs the 2nd place as it passes the Nissan GT-R Concept Race Car.

7189477857_cce99b5185_c.jpg

Axel: "Unbelievable. He just grabbed 2nd place in one lap?"

Ben: "Those cars are just pieces of cake. The real competition here is Alexandre and his XJR-9. Look, he's still far away."

Now, Stig concentrates on his fullest as he tries to keep up with Alexandre.

End of Page 10

Back