The White Wind: Bonus Page - The Revelation

Page 11: Under Pressure

Katrine is outside of FIA's headquarters in Paris, France. She slowly walks towards to it, with her right fist closed as if she is ready.

Katrine: "I finally remembered everything. Now, I must waste no time and reveal what I saw."

When she stepped inside of the building, she is greeted by one of the FIA executives whom she will talk to. They go to the office and Katrine sits on a chair just in front of the executive's desk. The executive asks his secretary to prepare them two cups of coffee.

FIA Executive: "You are Ms. Katrine Biemann, right?"

Katrine: "Yes. And I am here to help you out with the current investigation. I am the witness of the car explosion. I've heard that the investigation flopped, and then my memory of the incident suddenly came back so I decided to talk to you here."

FIA Executive: "Okay then. Please tell me everything."

Katrine: "You see..."

Then she proceeds to reveal everything she has remembered.

==================================================================

Back in the race, Stig managed to acquire the 2nd position in just one lap.

7189481867_f417618755_c.jpg

At the chicane just before crossing the line, Stig intentionally let the rear wheels spin and executes a magnificent drift.

7189492545_1c2bb073d7_c.jpg

Axel: "What a showman!"

Ben: "Stig, there's no time for that. Though you are closing the gap between you and Alexandre."

The 2nd lap has started.

7189495207_b7e98bc93e_c.jpg

With the Ford GT's amazing speed, it finally keeps up with the Jaguar XJR-9 at the Eau Rouge.

Alexandre: "What the!? That's impossible!"

The Ford GT drafts behind the XJR-9 at the long straight. It manages to keep up, but Stig eased off on the accelerator.

Ben: "Look, Stig has eased off."

Axel: "Why?"

Ben: "To keep him from being bored, he finds it fun to pressure his opponents."

7374738024_3e27db9a7f_c.jpg

7374738816_d642a02935_c.jpg

Alexandre: "I'm not going to let you pass, you extraterrestrial."

7189502513_da6cd4e64b_c.jpg

The XJR-9 pulls away after the corner exits since it's more powerful, but the Ford GT can even the odds with more torque.

7374738322_eb6bee333c_c.jpg

Stig is just playing around behind Alexandre for most of the lap. And then at the chicane before the lap ends, Stig intentionally let the Ford GT tap the XJR-9's bumper.

Alexandre: "Don't ever play with me!"

7189504759_563604faa8_c.jpg

At the third lap, Alexandre manages to pull away somehow from Stig thanks to his Jaguar's power advantage.

7374740746_43a6d1858f_c.jpg

End of Page 11

Page 12: The Stig's True Power

Makoto is busy watering the plants around the garden of her mansion. Then Gan goes out of the mansion and calls her out.

Makoto: "What is it, father?"

Gan: "Get inside, let the gardener do that. There is a race in Spa today, and Axel's team is aggressive on this one."

Makoto: "Oh really? Let's watch!"

They get inside the large living room and watch on a huge flat screen monitor.

Gan: "Axel is injured today, so someone called The Stig is racing for the team."

Makoto: "Oh really!? That's great! I don't know that Stig would belong to his team."

Gan: "Yeah, and look how he swarms about at the XJR-9's behind."

Makoto: "That's a good pressuring method..."

Gan: "Indeed. He probably wants his opponent to lose its cool just before the last lap starts."

=========================================================

The final lap, Stig now gets serious and floors the throttle. He attempts to pass the XJR-9, but Alexandre blocks every attempt.

7189522757_1401263091_c.jpg

Alexandre: "Oh no you don't!"

Approaching the first corner, Stig takes the outside.

Alexandre: "You idiot, RWD cars can't just overtake on the outside!"

When the two cars are about to corner, the Ford GT immediately slows down and switches lanes. Stig takes advantage of Alexandre's sluggish cornering and manages to squeeze at the inside lane.

7374742900_0635383a45_c.jpg

Alexandre: "No way!"

Seeing the stunt that Stig pulled off, Ben smiles with satisfaction.

Ben: "Floor it, Stiggy! Show no mercy!"

7189523047_0f4af86c48_c.jpg

The Ford GT's 826 horsepower finally shows its muscle on the straights, even outrunning the 900 HP XJR-9 thanks to a lot of torque that the aftermarket supercharger provides.

Axel: "Come on, Stiggy! Push it!"

Corner after corner, the Ford GT always clings to the apex, creating a lot of gap from the XJR-9.

Alexandre: "How can this be? I'm even struggling to keep my car in control in the corners! Stig should experience the same way!"

However, he is wrong. Stig just feathers the throttle precisely on each corner. Then he floors it carefully on the corner exits.

7189509525_4405f7bf4b_c.jpg

In frustration, Alexandre immediately steps on the accelerator on the corner exit. As a result, the XJR-9 spins out due to excessive wheelspin on low speeds.

Alexandre: "Nooooooo!"

Then Stig crosses the finish line first with a margin of an impressive 10 seconds away from Alexandre.

7189522207_2f7749be1c_c.jpg

Axel: "He did it!"

Ben: "With that kind of margin, Stig just showed a bit of his true skill."

Axel: "Nice..."

At the podium, Stig receives a gold trophy and a gold medal. As he steps down from the podium, he immediately gives them to Axel.

Axel: "Why?"

Stig: "It's for you..."

Then Stig immediately walks away.

Shocked that Stig did talk for the first time, he calls out Stig once again.

Ben: "Hey Stig!... Stig!... Attack Stig!"

Stig stops on his tracks and Axel approaches him.

Axel: "I heard ya, but I know that you won't say a word again. Anyways, thank you."

Stig shows a thumbs up and then walks away.

Axel: "Takanori... I'm sure you're watching this from heaven. Aren't you happy?"

==========================================================

Back at the FIA Headquarters in Paris, the executive is shocked at Katrine's revelation.

Katrine: "That's all there's to it. If you need further help, then you can call me anytime. I have to go."

So the two shake hands and Katrine leaves the building with a huge sigh of relief.

Katrine: "Axel, you'll be happy again when we meet next time."

So she takes a taxi and heads to the train station.

End of Page 12

Page 13 - Behind The White Helmet

A week later, in Japan, Makoto is at the mausoleum where Michiharu is buried and the urn is placed on a table laden with flowers. She puts flowers around the urn and prays in silence. After a brief moment, she turns back; but before she could get out, Stig has also entered.

Makoto: "Stig? What are you doing here?"

Stig does not reply, as usual.

Makoto: "They're your friends as well? Well, what's the point of asking? Anyways, today is my friend's birthday. And it's really sad because he can't celebrate it here with us. You know what, I really miss him a lot... I really do. And I haven't told him that I love him so much..."

She hugs Stig while weeping. Stig does not react. Then she lets go and shows him the broken necklace.

Makoto: "This... broken necklace is the only reminder of him. I always think of him whenever I put it on my pocket."

She wipes off her tears away and gets out of the mausoleum. Stig just looks at Michiharu's tomb for a moment. After that he leaves the mausoleum and then a van arrives. He gets in the van and Ben is driving it.

Ben: "Shall we go?"

As Ben is driving along, Stig slowly removes his helmet. After removing the helmet, it turns out that Stig is Takanori all along. He's very much alive and well; apart from a small scar on his left cheek.

Takanori: "I just saw that woman again..."

Ben: "Huh?"

Takanori: "Whenever I see her, I feel that I have something special with that person. I feel the same with Axel, too. And she's the reason why I have migraine attacks. That woman... she is crying because she lost her dear friend whom she loves so much."

Ben: "I see. You still haven't recovered from your retrograde amnesia, after all. Come on, let's go to the doctor since we have an appointment today. The doctor is very much interested in your progress."

Takanori: "I see. Well, these past few weeks have been fun for me. I managed to stay on top of my game."

Ben: "You haven't lost your touch despite the amnesia caused by the accident. It's just amazing, chap. I guess your father's genes are still alive and kicking."

When they have stopped at the intersection at the city center, Takanori gazes outside. He sees a boy on a bicycle rushing through.

Takanori: "I miss my bicycle. I want to go back to school already."

At sunset, the Black Stig is testing the Red Bull X2011 Prototype in a closed part of a highway at the outskirts of Tokyo.

7380003862_766a02375e_c.jpg

7380002254_0cf72e4221_c.jpg

7380003262_ac76f04c12_c.jpg

7380002570_9904bcbe81_c.jpg

Black Stig: "This is just perfect..."

The X2011 roars through the road at speeds close to 500 KM/H.

The End

I will post a Bonus Page soon! And I am currently working on the sequel. The sequel's title would be:

The Missing Link

Yay! Takanori is back!:dopey:

Now, I'm quite confused. Didn't Axel bring Takanori's ashes to Makoto and Takanori's mother?:boggled:

Mat123
Yay! Takanori is back!:dopey:

Now, I'm quite confused. Didn't Axel bring Takanori's ashes to Makoto and Takanori's mother?:boggled:

It's quite normal to put an urn at the mausoleum. Some families choose to keep it in their homes.

Bonus Page - The Revelation

Katrine's Point of View

During the race in Spa, Katrine is in the Executive's office at the FIA Headquarters in Paris. She is ready to tell everything she knew about the accident.

Katrine: "I was just alone at the bleachers at that time. Then the Corvette flipped on air and landed on the road. I saw fluids and smoke coming out from the wreckage. Just moments before the Corvette exploded, a racing marshal in orange and a race car driver in black quickly appeared and pulled out the unconscious Takanori out of the car. Then when the other racing marshals have arrived, the car exploded and those two people ran away at that exact moment.

I went out at the parking area and I saw an ambulance flashing all of its lights on. Thinking that he was saved, I just left the track. On my way home, I saw the ambulance rushing towards me. So I swerved out of the way. I kinda felt like nothing happened since he was saved. So I just moved on. When news came out that Takanori died, I immediately thought back on what really happened. Only fragments of those memories came back to me, and I struggled to remember everything.

Now that I remembered them all, I'm here right in front of you telling the whole truth about this mess."

FIA Executive: "So... Takanori Kanonji is alive all along. I wonder where could he be?"

Katrine: "That, I cannot answer."

FIA Executive: "I see. Well, thank you for delivering that vital piece of information. You are a great help."

Katrine: "That's all there is to it. If you need further help, then you can call me anytime. I have to go."

So the two shake hands and Katrine leaves the building with a huge sigh of relief.

Ben's Point of View

Seeing that the Corvette is about to explode, Ben and The Black Stig quickly rushed to the wreckage and unstrapped the unconscious Takanori and pulled him away. The Black Stig carries Takanori's body and the two ran away the moment the car exploded.

They quickly put Takanori in the ambulance and drove away quickly. At the hospital, Takanori was in a coma due to the trauma he received when his head was hit when the car crashed. Ben is watching him all throughout.

Ben: "Whew, that was close."

Then he turns on the television and watches the news. The news anchor stated that Takanori has been killed in the explosion.

Ben: "Killed? Or so everyone had thought..."

Then Black Stig enters the room.

Black Stig: "What's his condition?"

Ben: "Comatose. He received trauma as his head received an impact from the crash."

Black Stig: "I see..."

Ben: "Though he shows good progress. The doctors are positive about his condition."

Black Stig: "So I finally met him...."

Ben: "Of course, though not the way you wanted."

Black Stig: "It doesn't matter. I want to see him first; that's the most important thing."

Then the Black Stig leaves the room.

Days have passed, and Takanori finally wakes up.

Takanori: "Where am I?"

Ben: "In a hospital, of course. Good thing you woke up."

Takanori: "And who are you?"

Ben: "I'm Ben, I suppose you remember me?"

Takanori holds his head.

Takanori: "I... saw you when father was in the hospital."

Ben: "That's right. You know, your father asked me to take care of you just moments before he lost his breath."

Takanori: "Really? I see... Thank you."

Ben: "Axel and the others think you're dead for now."

Takanori: "Who's Axel?"

Ben: "You don't remember him? He's your teammate for the team."

Takanori: "Since when did I know of him?"

Ben: "Oh dear..."

Ben calls up one of the resident psychologists. The psychologist shows some pictures of the people he knows. So far, he can only remember his father and mother. Then when the psychologist shows a picture of Makoto, Takanori suddenly experiences migraine and holds his head in pain.

Takanori: "Aaaaah!"

Ben: "Takanori!"

Psychologist: "I see the problem. He suffers from retrograde amnesia. Due to the head trauma, he got that disorder. He forgets recent memories, but not the remote memories such as his parents and his abilities. Like that, he forgot these two people he had known recently."

Ben: "So how can he recover?"

Psychologist: "Well, he gets his memories back slowly if you always show him the things that can make him remember. A simple talk would do. Although there are rare cases that the patient forgets those memories forever."

Ben: "I see. Well, I'll take care of him. Thank you for your help."

When Takanori was discharged, he was given a week to rest. Then Ben puts him in his white Aston Martin V12 Vantage and took it out for the test drive in the Nurburgring Nordschleife. He sits at the passenger side, observing Takanori's skills.

Ben: "Amazing, he still has his moves. Although he is bound to make mistakes."

Ben: "Don't worry, you'll mess up here since this is your first time. We'll do another lap."

After several laps around the Nordscheife, the two head to Ben's home in London. Takanori just rests on a bed in the guest room. Black Stig is observing him, but leaves immediately. He goes downstairs and joins Ben in watching TV in the living room.

Black Stig: "How's he doing?"

Ben: "He has lost none of his racing skills. Amazing, isn't it?"

Black Stig: "Why would he lose them? After all, he is Michiharu's son..."

Ben: "I'll make him stronger. At least the same as your level."

Black Stig: "You should. Make sure he is ready to meet me when time comes."

Ben: "Roger that, boy. Where are you going?"

Black Stig: "Making a background check of Alexandre Rosseau. After all, he has some shady origins."

Ben: "Okay. Take care."

The Black Stig leaves the house as Ben heads over the kitchen to prepare coffee.

As days go by, Ben teaches Takanori some martial arts such as basic Ninjutsu on his free time while honing his racing skills for most of each day. Then just as they are planning to meet Axel, Ben shows Takanori a white racing suit and helmet.

Takanori: "What's that?"

Ben: "Your new identity. Everyone thinks you're dead. You are still racing with Axel's team, but with a new identity. Just focus on your goal. Concentrate and show everyone your skills. Don't ever talk to anyone, not even to me in public. After all, that's what being The Stig really is. After this, then you have all the time to recover your memories and I can help you with that too."

Takanori: "Got it. Thanks for everything, Ben."

Then the day when he is about to meet Axel in his home in Germany has arrived. Takanori, now clad in the famous white Alpinestars suit and white Simpson helmet, is on his way. Ben calls him.

Ben: "You're bloody late!"

Takanori: "I'm on my way."

Ben: "Then hurry up!"

Then he finally made it to Axel's home. He is waiting outside.

7170648105_d61cc6cb9c_c.jpg

End of Bonus Page

Latest Posts

Back