The 'Who's Online NOW' thread. (Read OP)

Chrunch Houston

Probably should be called Chrunch Louisville
Premium
United States
Kentucky
Chrunch_Houston
Are you looking for an online lobby?

Are you starting an online lobby?

If so, this is the thread for you!

The next time you host a room, come here and tell the Planet! If you are looking for a room come here first to find it.

DO NOT POST HERE unless you are currently hosting a room and have the room ID#.

Watch this thread if you want to see when your favorite host has opened a room.

This thread is only for announcing new rooms. NO other posts are allowed. No commenting, replying to, or saying "I'm on my way". Let's keep things nice and tidy.

If your room is a fixed host room, be sure to come here and edit your post after you close it.

Make sure you give the user enough information about your room so they will know if they want to join.
Include any car restrictions, street cars, GT300, etc..
Include any PP, HP or weight restrictions.
Include any tire, aid, or tuning restrictions. Nitros?
Let people know if mics are enabled.
Is your room experienced only or beginner friendly?
The more information you give the public the more likely they are to enjoy themselves.

I hope this thread will catch on and be popular. If it is, it will improve everyones online experience. The only way for it to work though is for the Hosts to post and the Racers to read! Have fun online guys!

I have a lobby set up for the Toyota 86 Racing '13 in stock form, so make sure to choose that specific model.
Room ID is 1472-6118-3916-1738-2832
Everything is to be kept as it is out of the dealer, and most aids are allowed as this is aimed to be beginner-friendly.
Voice chat is disabled.
We'll be running Eiger Nordwand Short first, but will vote for subsequent tracks.
PQR format with a 10 minute qualifier and a 7 lap race

Race settings:
Hold events automatically - disabled
Start type - grid with false start check
Grid order - fastest first
Boost - off
Penalty - weak
Tyre/fuel depletion - normal
Grip reduction - real
Min. Pit stops - 0
Require tyre change - off
Race finish delay - 30 secs
Visible damage - on
Mechanical damage - light
Slipstream strength - real

SRF and active steering are prohibited, but everything else is allowed.
Enjoy!

Mitsubishi endurance practice lobby open. details HERE

8/7/14 7:57pm east coast USA OPEN

closed 8/7/14 11:22pm

Last edited:
"Street Legal -Aids OK"

IF YOU WIN you must retire car
NO Spoon Civics
NO Mics

425pp
NO nitros
NO other restrictions
No boost, real draft

Fast clean room, but beginners are welcome.

Room ID:1472 4711 0167 3383 1672

edit: I left the room with about 9 people still in it.

Last edited:
Hello all. ROOM ID: 1472-6681-3415-7082-0035

I will be creating a room for all casual racers to race with tonight (between 10 30 pm and 1130pm). It will named "Come race and chill". My psn name is rcman2k9. Come race!!!!!!

The rules are simple:

Have fun
Chill
No super dirty racing.
No complaining about REDBULLS

A little bumping or nudging is OK

I will be starting off on the ss route 11 track and will vote on other tracks every two races. Races will start on average every 15 to 25 mins. Both visual and mechanical damages are off. Grid start slowest first. No restrictions on PP or hp. All cars are welcome including redbull. Red-bulls are not guaranteed to win any races so do not be upset if someone races with one. If we select other tracks with weather conditions we will vote on whether to have it rain or not. Any one can join but it's just for fun. Its place to race, yet meet new friends, test your tunes, or just chill. All cars are welcome. All types or racers are welcome. (Beginners to Experts.)

Anyone interest just come on. If u have a mic or not it's cool.

See ya on the track

Last edited:
Now hosting:

"Street Legal -Aids OK"

NO Spoon Civics
NO Mics - get your custom music ready!

425pp
NO nitros
NO other restrictions - WAT? RS tires and SRF!
No boost, real draft

Room ID: 1472 6118 3916 1738 5222

edit: I'm done, there are about 12 people in there though.

Last edited:
Room for non-tuned road cars. Clean racing only. Comfort soft, 480 pp any drivetrain. Red Bull Ring Short 7 laps no qualifying. Mics disabled, standard quality and cycling hosting model. Driving options: ABS allowed.

Track is not final, so it can change from time to time. Power limiter absolutely prohibited.

Id 1472-6399-8665-9410-7546

Done and done.

Last edited:
Currently (co-)hosting a 25 minute races room. At the moment we're at Le Mans with a limit of 700PP max, but we're going to do some others as well, perhaps even some longer ones.

Room ID:
1472-4711-0167-3384-2279

I guess this thread should be sticked 👍
I'd think the threads wouldn't need to be stickied. If there's any activity it'll float to the top by itself. If there isn't any activity then well, nice try but it's not working; no sense cluttering up the forum with yet another sticky.
This thread is only for announcing new rooms. NO other posts are allowed. No commenting, replying to, or saying "I'm on my way". Let's keep things nice and tidy.​

Last edited:
No yacking here! Host or shut up. Preferably host and post here.

Now hosting:

"Street Legal -Aids OK"

NO Spoon Civics

425pp
NO nitros
No boost, real draft

Room ID: 1472 4711 0167 3384 3778

edit - I'm gone but a friend is in charge. 11 people in there when I left.

Last edited:
Just a re-post.

Hello all. ROOM ID: 1472-6399-8665-9410-8078

I will be creating a room for all casual racers to race with tonight (between 10 30 pm and 1130pm). It will named "Come race and chill". My psn name is rcman2k9. Come race and meet new drivers.

The rules are simple:

Have fun
Chill
No super dirty racing.
No complaining about RED BULLS

This is not the place for drifting

All racers are welcome (No dirty ones or you will be kicked)

Races start every 15-20 mins (Auto start only if there is 5 or more racers in the room). This will allow for you to practice and tune your cars.

Tracks will be a mix of speed races, circuit races, and even some rally racing. Circuit racing will be at least 3-5 laps depending on location. High speed races will be between 5-15 (except s.s. 11 and s.s. 7). Weather will depend on what we agree on and time of day is random.

NO PP LIMIT DAMAGE WILL NOT BE ONE. all cars are welcome. room will be open til 1 am eastern. Maybe 2 if it is some good racing.

If you are planning on being all serious and trip little bump then do not come to this room. Red bulls are welcome. It is not a guarantee that those cars will win

See ya on the track

If you like going to dirty lobbies... BRAWL WITH MECHA!

1472-6681-3415-7082-3388

No limits (X1 is discouraged), winner picks PP, track poll at the end of every race, most importantly BRING YOUR OWN CAR (I will not do one-make races, sorry), fixed host due to NAT 3, max 10 players. :)

Last edited:
just a re-post. If you join my room because of this post let me know!!! Suggestions are open but most likely will be racing to these guidelines. I may sit out a race because of work related things.

Hello all. ROOM ID: 1472-4711-0167-3385-8996

I will be creating a room for all casual racers to race with tonight (between 10 30 pm and 1130pm). It will named "Come race and chill". My psn name is rcman2k9. Come race and meet new drivers.

The rules are simple:

Have fun
Chill
No super dirty racing.
No complaining about RED BULLS. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THOSE WHO CHOOSE THOSE REDBULLS TO RACE, DO NOT GET UPSET. THAT IS THEIR CHOICE. RED BULLS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO WIN EVERY RACES. NO WHINING, NO CHEATING. Lets just race and enjoy the action.

****races will start every 15 minutes. No exceptions. If u do not have the patience, please do not enter. This time frame is necessary to ensure we have between 10-16 drivers. This will allow for you to practice and tune your cars. Also the time frame allows to rest and take a break without leaving. The timer will start once there at least 5 people in the room. While the countdown is on, feel free to drag, drive, tune, etc.. Also We will vote on the tracks every 3 races. The host will select the track after every races except every third. They will be some surprises up my sleeve. So be prepare for anything.

Endurance racing may be done. With the endurance races, we will have either normal/fast tire wear/gas consumption. it depends on what track as well.

Tracks will be a mix of speed races, circuit races, and even some rally racing. Circuit racing will be at least 3-5 laps depending on location(quicker tracks with 5-10).I may allow weather to play a role in the races as well High speed races will be between 5-15 (except s.s. 11 and s.s. 7). Weather will depend on what we agree on and time of day is random.

NO PP LIMIT DAMAGE WILL NOT BE ON. all cars are welcome. room will be open til 1 am eastern. Maybe 2 if it is some good racing.

If you are planning on being all serious and trip after every little bump then do not come to this room. Red bulls are welcome. It is not a guarantee that those cars will win. Please it is usually up to the host on what tracks are selected

See ya on the track

Last edited:
Just opened a room, 12 slots, voicechat available but no must, race quality standard, not fixed.
ID: 1472-4711-0167-3385-4422
We will drive Roadcars, 450pp sport hard tires, only abs allowed.
Tuning is allowed.
Other settings as usual, real grip, real slipstream, no boost etc.
Clean drivers are welcome, fairplay is obsolete.
Right now, I set it to 1 lap on the Nordschleife, may be changed via voting later.
Hosts location is Germany, so please no AUS/NZ/BR players please because of lagging. US, CAN, Japanese and EUR are fine.
Room has yet to be filled with racers.
You're welcome, if description fits your perceptions. :)

eidt: race is over

Last edited:
********MORE RACERS NEEDED 13 MORE SLOTS ARE NEEDED********

just a re-post. If you join my room because of this post let me know!!! Suggestions are open but most likely will be racing to these guidelines. I may sit every other race because of work related things.

Hello all. ROOM ID:

I will be creating a room for all casual racers to race with tonight . It will named "Come race and chill". My psn name is rcman2k9. Come race and meet new drivers.

The rules are simple:

Have fun
Chill
No super dirty racing.
No complaining about RED BULLS. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THOSE WHO CHOOSE THOSE REDBULLS TO RACE, DO NOT GET UPSET. THAT IS THEIR CHOICE. RED BULLS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO WIN EVERY RACE. NO WHINING, NO CHEATING. Lets just race and enjoy the action.

****races will start every 15 minutes. No exceptions.**

If u do not have the patience, please do not enter. This time frame is necessary to ensure we have between 10-16 drivers. This will allow for you to practice and tune your cars. Also the time frame allows to rest and take a break without leaving

The timer will start once there at least 5 people in the room. While the countdown is on, feel free to drag, drive, tune, etc.. Also We will vote on the tracks every 3 races. The host will select the track after every races except every third. They will be some surprises up my sleeve. So be prepare for anything.

Endurance racing may be done. With the endurance races, we will have either normal/fast tire wear/gas consumption. it depends on what track as well.

Tracks will be a mix of speed races, circuit races, and even some rally racing. Circuit racing will be at least 3-5 laps depending on location(quicker tracks with 5-10).I may allow weather to play a role in the races as well High speed races will be between 5-15 (except s.s. 11 and s.s. 7). Weather will depend on what we agree on and time of day is random.

NO PP LIMIT DAMAGE WILL NOT BE ON. all cars are welcome. room will be open til 2 am eastern. Maybe 2 if it is some good racing.

See ya on the track

EDIT-- ROOM CLOSED.. THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO CAME TO RACE!!!

Last edited:
OK!

Track Day lobby, 700PP, tyres restricted to RH, all aids off (except ABS and Driving Line), NOS off.

1472-6118-3916-1739-2003

EDIT: CLOSED!

Last edited:
Now hosting:

"Street Legal -Aids OK"

NO Spoon Civics

425pp
NO nitrous
No boost, real draft

Room ID:1472 6399 8665 9411 6616

I'm creating a 3 category lobby now. Here is the link to all the future "Category 3 Racing" events. You may choose any vehicle to practice with. This lobby is a TUNING PROHIBITED Lobby

Lobby ID # 1472 6681 3415 7083 8315

EDIT LOBBY CLOSED 8-13-14 5:47pm

Last edited:
just a re-post. If you join my room because of this post let me know!!! Suggestions are open but most likely will be racing to these guidelines. I may sit every other race because of work related things.

Hello all. ROOM ID: ROOM CLOSED

I will be creating a room for all casual racers to race with tonight . It will named "Come race and chill". My psn name is rcman2k9. Come race and meet new drivers.

The rules are simple:

Have fun
Chill
No super dirty racing.
No complaining about RED BULLS. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THOSE WHO CHOOSE THOSE REDBULLS TO RACE, DO NOT GET UPSET. THAT IS THEIR CHOICE. RED BULLS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO WIN EVERY RACE. NO WHINING, NO CHEATING. Lets just race and enjoy the action.

****races will start every 15 minutes. No exceptions.**

Please be open to racing on other tracks besides S.S. 11.

**If u do not have the patience, please do not enter. This time frame is necessary to ensure we have between 10-16 drivers. This will allow for you to practice and tune your cars. Also the time frame allows to rest and take a break without leaving**

**The timer will start once there at least 5 people in the room. While the countdown is on, feel free to drag, drive, tune, etc.. There will be some surprises up my sleeve. So be prepare for anything.**

NO PP LIMIT DAMAGE WILL NOT BE ON. All cars are welcome. Room will be open NOW til whenever

See ya on the track

Last edited:
**********WANT A RELAXED RACING EXPERIENCE???*************

I have a room named "No pressure racing. Come have fun" where you can race with any car (EVEN RED BULLS IF YOU CHOOSE), meet other racers and show off what u have

ROOM ID: ROOM CLOSED
The rules are simple:

NO DIRTY RACING (BUMPING IS BOUND TO HAPPEN BUT NOTHING INTENTIONAL)

NO BEING DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR (JOKING IS COOL BUT NO PERSONAL ATTACKS).

MUST HAVE FUN AND ENJOY BEING ON THE TRACK

NO DRIFTING (SO PLEASE NO DRIFTING PLEASE)

NO WHINING ABOUT REDBULLS (THOSE CARS ARE NOT Guaranteed TO WIN EVERY RACE)

BE OPEN TO OTHER TRACKS BESIDES STRAIGHT ONES.(WE WILL NOT ALWAYS BE ON S.S. 11 OR OTHER STRAIGHT TRACKS)

In this room, we will start off on the S.S. 11. The first few races will only have 1 lap. However, after 3 races we will tho increase on the amount of laps (Expect more than 10 if we race short tracks). Most of the races are staged at night however time progression will be set on 60 in most cases.

************Races will start every 10-15 mins. Use this time to tune your cars and test them out. The auto start of races will only take place after at least 5 or more racers are in the room. ********

Keep in mind I will may start a race only if we have anywhere between 5-10 people (only)

The first few races will have no tire wear or gas consumption. After awhile we will race with those setting on either normal or fast.

DAMAGE WILL BE OFF (BOTH MECHANICAL AND VISUAL)

ROLLING START ON

NO FALSE CHECK

SO IF THIS ROOM COME ON IN AND RACE. ROOM WILL CLOSE WHENEVER

SO COME ON TO THE TRACK AND RACE!!!!!

Last edited:
ROOM ID: 1472 6681 3415 7084 1708

Clean & fast room.

550pp street cars. No concepts or prototypes.

Sport Hard tyres.

All aids off except ABS.

1 lap races @ Nürburgring Nordschleife, grid based on previous results.

Normal tyre wear, real grip, real slipstream, damage off, no nitrous, tuning allowed.

**********WANT A RELAXED RACING EXPERIENCE???*************
I have a room named "No pressure racing. Come have fun" where you can race with any car (EVEN RED BULLS IF YOU CHOOSE), meet other racers and show off what u have

ROOM ID: 1472-4711-0167-3381-5584

I have a mic if I'm not talking when your first come one it is either I'm on the phone or doing something else before the race

Do expect the tracks to change will not be on S.S X forever.

Will also do a daytone race with 40 laps. tire wear/gas on fast.

PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT PEOPLE USING REDBULLS. NO HACKERS, NO CHEATERS.

The rules are simple:

NO DIRTY RACING (BUMPING IS BOUND TO HAPPEN BUT NOTHING INTENTIONAL)

NO BEING DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR (JOKING IS COOL BUT NO PERSONAL ATTACKS).

MUST HAVE FUN AND ENJOY BEING ON THE TRACK

NO DRIFTING (SO PLEASE NO DRIFTING PLEASE)

NO WHINING ABOUT REDBULLS (THOSE CARS ARE NOT Guaranteed TO WIN EVERY RACE)

BE OPEN TO OTHER TRACKS BESIDES STRAIGHT ONES.(WE WILL NOT ALWAYS BE ON S.S. 11 OR OTHER STRAIGHT TRACKS)

In this room, we will start off on the S.S. 11. The first few races will only have 1 lap. However, after 3 races we will tho increase on the amount of laps (Expect more than 10 if we race short tracks). Most of the races are staged at night however time progression will be set on 60 in most cases.

************Races will start every 10-15 mins. Use this time to tune your cars and test them out. The auto start of races will only take place after at least 5 or more racers are in the room. ********
Keep in mind I will may start a race only if we have anywhere between 5-10 people (only)

The first few races will have no tire wear or gas consumption. After awhile we will race with those setting on either normal or fast.
DAMAGE WILL BE OFF (BOTH MECHANICAL AND VISUAL)

ROLLING START ON

NO FALSE CHECK

SO IF THIS ROOM COME ON IN AND RACE. ROOM WILL CLOSE WHENEVER

SO COME ON TO THE TRACK AND RACE!!!!!

Last edited:
630PP ROAD CARS WITH FLAT FLOOR

ROOM ID: 1472 6399 8665 9412 1815

630PP / 805HP MAX / 1250KG MIN
Only FR and 4WD road cars with flat floor. Race car = KICK, dirty racing = KICK
Racing Hard tires, normal wear, real grip & slipstream, no damage
Standing start, grid based on previous results
All aids off except ABS
Starting with 4 laps @ SPA, track vote every few races

EDIT: ROOM CLOSED after 45 minutes of people coming and going without a single race :guilty:

Last edited:
Back