The wierdest or most unique car you've ever Drifted? (Thumbnails)

• Thread starter ViXeN
  • 441 comments
s15 type-s, all engine mods, n2's, racing drivetrain +2way diff, stock suspension, all weight loss, no stiffener... Super easy car and my new favorite

So far I havent seen one on this thread yet, so I give you 2. And since Im a n00b, I cant get the thumbnails to work, so you get links.

1. AC Cobra. I havent seen one on this thread yet, so Ill consider it somewhat rare.
AC Cobra

2. 72 Honda Life Step Van. 82 BHP of FF oversteering action.
Honda Van

Im still learning the ins/outs of both drifting and taking images out of GT4, so bare with me.

k did it :)

its not easy to drift lol, but if you get it to shift its weight back and forth a few times it starts to go....didnt perfect the setup (was working on DPC wek 22 entry)

here are some other small car drifting pics

oh and for Onikaze, heres a spyker (one of my DPC week 20 honorable mentions)

oh i took this while playing too (random yes but i couldnt resist)

yes its a delorean about 50 feet above laguna seca

Righteous air on the Delorean, but howdja do it?

I drifted in an old Yellowbird once. The only thing was it was on stock tires and I tried to turn at about 120 mph. lmao. I smashed into a wall at 85 cause of my e brake slideage.

for me it'll be Mitsubishi HSR II concept, try not to notice those spoilers lifting up every time you touch the steering wheel... it's verrrRRRYYY disturbing...

^ already done it fully modded ill do it again for pix. But the wierdest car ive drifted so far is a 60 some odd fairlady 2000
picture.php

I drifted the 7 fireblade Omg first gear goes to 70 and you have to push a wall to get it to rev out

Pics later

That is because PD Forgot to add a reduction gear, therefore the gear ratios are not correct. Just look at some other motorcycle engined cars.

Ok where do I start, I drifted these cars.
  • Nissan R92CP
  • Nissan R390 Road Car
  • DMC Delorean DMC-12 S2
  • Sileighty
  • Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R pace car
  • Renault Maxi 5 Turbo
and...
  • Auto Union Type C V-16 Streamline

Back