The wierdest or most unique car you've ever Drifted? (Thumbnails)

• Thread starter ViXeN
  • 441 comments
Don't know if its special, i did a small one with the 2CV :) i've just started drifting less then 24hours ago ;)

when i get a little better and i can do something decent with the 2CV i'll get some pixies

I think Tulok means Nissan 510.

I drifted a Nissan Stagea, Honda BEAT, Nissan Skyline Coupe BLRA-3, Honda ELEMENT, and Honda Oddysey. All of these are sleeper cars, the Stagea can produce 600HP! It has a Skyline sort of drivetrain, when you only get 4WD grip when you need it, and all other times it drives like a FR. Tip: Don't buy a VCD for Skylines or Stageas, as it would remove this cool system.

Naw he meant the Nissan BLUEBIRD Hardtop 1800SSS (910) 1979, it's alot closer to his car IRL, which is a first gen. Mazda 626.

i drifted a toyota gt2000. Quite easy to get it sideways since it always likes to slide even with the traction on.

lol, yep i did mean the 910, sorry guys...
I drifted the midget II alot in the midget race, and also the DELL BMW V12 a little on the speedway endurance.

The old VW Beetle has to be drifted in races, it`s just the way to drive it. My favorite racewin with this old soapbox are the boxer race at Deep Forest.

I know there are a couple of others like this on here, but here is my Subaru 360 in WR Blue with V7 goldies on it:)

Yeah it's hard to get smoke with so little bhp, but it does rotate eventually.

My Renaults.

IMG0002-1.jpg

IMG0001-1.jpg

Suzuki Cappuccino EA11R.., 👍 i'll edit this post later to show my pic..,

^Word!

Lancer Evolution tuned by MFT? Take their Evo IV, crank up the Hp and AYC, put on N tires, and you've got a lovely, unique drifter.

<--------That.

Honda Beat is nice as well, pretty powerful Kei car when tuned.

Mitsu CZ-3 on N3/N2 Tire stagger.

it was just so....CUTE.... and it always wanted to drift, no matter how much you stabilize it, no matter how much you tune it.., i mean, where can you find a very small and very lightweight car behaving like a drifter?? it was very cool, it can "devour" the competition in any drift race LOL :sly:.., i even have a replay save of its drift run..,

maybe i'll post my settings on this car some time in TTL (see my sig) :sly:

*pics are coming in tomorrow, sorry for the delay.., :D

:)Random smiley to start then.Weird drifting caught myeye,thats what i do:idea:embarrassed:ne of the best drift cars is the toyota celica gt four from 96.Paired down every upgrade,200 ballast at the rear,fiddled a bit with TCS so it oversteered and that started it.Now im in a ruf CTR2(Porsche 959 really:indiff:)899bhp,200 ballast,TCS is set 0 then 20 then 0,super hards at rear,qualifying at the front.Black wheels.I have a strange taste.I'll upload a pic soon.

weirdest - the renault megane
best - the caterham 7
no driver aids, no suspension mods
MUCH FUN!

Back