The wierdest or most unique car you've ever Drifted? (Thumbnails)

• Thread starter ViXeN
  • 441 comments
It's DAMN DAMN hard is what it is.. lol.. Without being able to adjust anything on the car besides the weight, it's a mission to drift it.

my mate tried that nike car he said it was easy but he didnt add weight to back like u said u did

The Lotus is the easiest machine ive drifted with its so easy u can drift for quite a while but i only stock drift so... its really fun to me:dopey:

Sheesh, you're drifting a lot of cars pretty quickly for a new drifter, and pretty well, too...you're gonna become like Mako from Usui...

If you make a team called Impact Blue, I'll be the first guy to create the Akina SpeedStars, lol.

Lol then in that case ill make RedSuns:tup: ;)

Wienerjosh, Matthetuner's point is very correct.

Infact, all three posts you quoted are from members no longer active on the forums. Discontinue this practice at once. While your posts themselves aren't spam, I'm sure you can find more recent posts to respond to on the whole of GTP or the drift forums.

haha Nice Wagon Drift, how fast is the other Wagon? I drifted a Toyota 7 and Motul Pitwork Z, and i'll try it on other Le Mans. Since they all are MR, there's a balance of weight and high powered engine, So drifts are somehow easy to pull. Maybe im wrong since i only drifted a toyota 7. I also tried to make my Buick Speical look like a Super Low rider but lower height and spring rate in rear and vice versa on front. I also Cambered the rear tires so it looks even more stylish

I have not really done anything special as far as unique drifters are concerned, but I have plans to set up the 1970 Chapparal race car... possibly tonight, and I will get settings and pics on ASAP. should be interesting especially since the car is so powerful, light, and is a 2-speed...

Yea wasnt that hard to drift.......jsut overpowered it.....i only took like 5 mins of my time haha...idk was bored i didnt even see ur post before it..haha and after i posted i looked at the post before and was like Woah...weird

Well i drift anything and everything so i dont know what is wierd, but here goes...
A stock Mitsubishi i (wierd?)

An original VW Beetle, with a turbo (wierd?)

Now that Chapparal really is wierd like a jet powered box.:)
Also something ive always wondered how do you get a custom avatar?

I have some weard (or ugly, that's for you to decide) i atempted to drift.

VW W12

Volvo 240 GTL:)

Suzuki Escudo

Nike One

Citroën 2CV (on snow:guilty: )

Chevrolet Silverado SST

Audi Pikes Peak Quattro

Caterham 7

Honda Beat (on wet:guilty: )

My wierdest as yet (only just under half complete) are probably the Tank Car (quite hard to drift) and the Toyota RSC road going version (little harder than normal, due to 4wd).

Okay, so the RSC may not look like it's drifting, but I reckon it is, because it has a wheel on the ground, and that wheel is sliding with smoke comin' off it :sly:

Yeah, but you have to be in control for it to be a drift. You can't just slide the car out of control and call it a drift. And spinning out is not a drift either...

just wondering has anyone drifted the miget type-D???

trust me its a pian in the ass and you dont want to try it!!!

(p.s if you want to know more my hotmail is "pink_thunder_666@hotmail.com")

Ford Model T. :lol: You can find shots in my gallery.

I (well, B-Spec) have sort of drifted the 63 Midget - took it to GT All Stars at HSR and it got whacked by the Vertigo and Benters in a corner :lol:

i noticed at the very start of this thread that you guys were talking about the nike 2022... theres not much you can do with this car (as you all know) but what i did was (as on all my 4WD cars i drift) put N3 on the front and N2 on the back with weight to the rear as much as you feel comfortable with and understeer in the same way to keep the front tires pulling you out of the drift... give that a try let me know how it went 8D seemed pretty good to me. gonna be my next video i make 1st one is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P2Fa86984w

there should be a month of March NIKE 2022 Nurburgring best time challenge.
seeing that the car is the same ( no setting it up) or how about the tank car lol...

are you sure there is a "hidden bikes" in gt4 or your talking about motorbikes in TT or a Benz Patent Wagon?

HOOOLLLYYYYYY MMMOOOOOLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!

I created this forum like OVER a year ago and it is STILL running... WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Oh... Sup fellow drifters :) Been a while hey... ;)

Yes, both midgets have been drifted, look earlier in the thread.

My next weird drift car will be a Suzuki Wagon R RR!!! i seriously think this thing would just topple over irl!! lol :scared:

👍 👍 👍

Back