• Not even mildly

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I shall avoid it like the plague

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Did my own sins help to bring about this crap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I'll proabably be mostly watching college basketball, but I'll certainly be watching quite a bit of the Olympics. I'm more of a fan of the Summer Games (probably because we win more in those!).

I really like the Olympics! I was just in Salt Lake City yesterday, and they're really getting pumped about them (obviously). :)

Hopefully Team Canada will kick your butts... hoping Sean Burke's better than at the all-star game...

I'll be watching most of the skiing, speed skating, and every hockey game I can. I also hope to catch some of the luge and bobsledding events. The Olympics are great...summer and winter. :D

oh yeah...

U S A :hockey: = :embarrassed:lympics: :gldmedal:
:D

I am sorry to say this, as the atmosphere is so upbeat, but I hate the olympics, bores me greatly, and the events I like are rarely shown, archery, shooting, judo, taekwondo.

I'm definitely interested :) I just love watching the downhill skiing, cross-country skiing and speed skating.

I just hope that NBC does a better job this time than what they did with the summer games. If I see one soppy news story instead of them showing the actually sporting event I'll be sending them a nasty letter of complaint :mad:

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

...if it hasn't got a motor on it, it ain't sport! ;) :D

Back