The Words of the Winds are Now all Clear

• Thread starter amar212
  • 3,560 comments
amar212 now quite rightly gets to be very smug, while a number of people who contributed (I use that term loosely) get to be rather embarrassed.

Normally I refrain from this style of posting, but the amount of rubbish amar had to deal with was huge and that he is still here is a testament to his value as a member.

Good stuff

Scaff

Amen.

Second wind says there will be more than half of dozen hundreds birds flying in the beginning of the reunion on almost eight dozen of skypaths, and some of the birds will come from the past reunion just resembling the looks of the newborn birds.

Hmm, 8 x 12 = 96 which is a lot more than 60. So I reckon we could still see quite a few more tracks added to the list before release (or at least that is what I am hoping)

Its gonna be difficult blagging clinical depression while wearing a grin from ear to ear.

We'll call it "mania" then, or whatever the quacks are calling it now...
Good job I'm fortunate enough not to have to worry about time off :D

One thing that has caught my eye, is the "30 days before twelve months pass" malarkey; a little jammy perhaps, unless the Japanese release date was but a ruse? :P

Thanks to Amar for giving us something to scratch our heads over for sixteen months! 👍 :)

I'd just like to thank Amar for his input regarding GT5. Youv'e given us something to look forward to over the long wait for GT5. And although it may have fueled more speculation than one can possibly comprehend, its quite obvious most of us appreciate the cryptic clues.:sly:👍 So thanks again.
On a side note, I think PD and Kaz has taken care of all the major content for GT5 and I'm looking forward to the little things that we don't yet have an understanding of.;)
Rusty*

i'd just like to thank amar for his input regarding gt5. Youv'e given us something to look forward to over the long wait for
rusty*

+1

Considering all the content in GT5 I think its going to be a nightmare deciding what to do when it finally releases. My first thought would be to start the career mode but can I resist the temptation of setting up a private room so I can race online with my friends.

Im fairly confident now that GT5 will be the highlight of my 25yrs of playing video games. This should keep us going for years until GT6 comes along.

Glad to see that Amar's winds have blown true. Being tied to an NDA left him in a tough situation when he wanted to give us news, but couldn't and a handful of people could not understand that concept.

I hope those that were rude (and are still allowed at GTP) do apologize.

Thank You to Amar,to PD and Kazunori-San,I am going to ground for several months as soon as my Sig. Edition arrives, 'Til then its back to redecorating the flat..:lol:

There are many winds blowing in the air right now, and every one of them is telling its own tale.

First wind whispers that final reunion will happen thirty nights before twelve months pass and that all winds from the whole world will reunite in the same moment for the first time.

#1 Gran Turismo 5 will be released simultanusly worldwide in November 2010. November is the "30 days before twelve months pass".

Second wind says there will be more than half of dozen hundreds birds flying in the beginning of the reunion on almost eight dozen of skypaths, and some of the birds will come from the past reunion just resembling the looks of the newborn birds.

#2 More than 1000 cars, with many of cars being transferred from GT4. 20 tracks with 60 layouts

Third tale says that for the first time ever skypaths will not be just solid and already known but that new skypaths will be built by birdtamers from the parts of existing skypaths.

#3 Course Maker will allow creation of new tracks from the scratch, based on predefined track-settings.

Fourth wind is talking that birdtamers will reunite in numbers greater than ever and will be granted with ability to talk to each other, make guilds and alliances with undisputed freedom.

#4 Online lobbies with Text/Voice chat options and Private Rooms

Fifth wind says that reunion will happen in two forms, one greater than other and birdtamers will have freedom to decide which reunion they will attend. Greater reunion will ask for great sacrifice to be made in order to get all present and future treasures without new sacrifices needed, while smaller reunion will come in form already known, asking for more sacrifices if future treasures catches the eyes of the birdtamers.

#5 Signature and Collectiors Editions are revealed, with Signature Edition being more than 3 times more expensive than usual one. Also, Signature Edition comes with all bonus cars from the start.

Sixth wind is telling the tale about different reunion but almost the same as known one, smaller only for the eyes of those who do not want to see it in its whole glory. That different reunion will not happen in the realm same as the known one, but in the different realm which still has not been uncovered to the birdtamers. That realm will resemble realm already known but it will be divine new and made in the image of it.

#6 Gran Turismo Mobile for the new PSP Go have become Gran Turismo PSP and it will be released on October 1st

All those birds, skypaths and birdtamers from all realms will unite for the Feast. And as it is already known, it will be the Feast of the Gods.

Not going to search the thread for obvious reasons, but I wonder how many people posted BS!?

Thanks again Amar.:)

Permanent gold membership is in order for this man. He went through fire and survived as the winner.

To be fair, I don't know this Amar too well, and I would never pin a god-like status on anybody who simply took some information they heard and worded it in a rather obscure manner. Clearly his source was reasonably accurate given all that is transpiring, but it's not like he simply read the stars at the time and guessed it all.

Having said that, he clearly endured a lot of verbal diarrhoea so can see why people are paying him some respect now. So kudos to Amar, well done that man 👍

amar212 now quite rightly gets to be very smug, while a number of people who contributed (I use that term loosely) get to be rather embarrassed.

Normally I refrain from this style of posting, but the amount of rubbish amar had to deal with was huge and that he is still here is a testament to his value as a member.

Good stuff

Scaff

Never doubted you for a second Amar 👍

Glad to see that Amar's winds have blown true. Being tied to an NDA left him in a tough situation when he wanted to give us news, but couldn't and a handful of people could not understand that concept.

I hope those that were rude (and are still allowed at GTP) do apologize.

Permanent gold membership is in order for this man. He went through fire and survived as the winner.

All this AND more. Amar = God. Excuse me God, I would like to join your church of birds....I have been a zealot since that day you put those winds up and have been very vocal in your support and not very pleasant to the people who voiced against you....sometimes to the point that I had the mods looking at me in very evil ways pondering on whether to kick my butt or not.

To be fair, I don't know this Amar too well, and I would never pin a god-like status on anybody who simply took some information they heard and worded it in a rather obscure manner. Clearly his source was reasonably accurate given all that is transpiring, but it's not like he simply read the stars at the time and guessed it all.

Amar had been tied to an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) for nearly 2 years and for him to risk his neck way back then to bring us at GTPlanet the information we were so eager to receive was well appreciated by the people who followed what he said or knew him. It was also disbelieved by a group of people who are now being rather 🤬 silent at the moment, and those people (you people know who you are) should be on here at the moment apologising their butts off for the amount of crap they directed towards Amar.

I love how all the doubters have not returned ever since. Cowards, they can talk big but can't ever back it up.

So here's the question:

If amar knew all this so long ago, and it turns out he was right...

Does that mean all the talk from PD and Kaz being indecisive, deciding and work in progress were BS and they actually knew all along and have just been more or less lying to us this whole time?

So here's the question:

If amar knew all this so long ago, and it turns out he was right...

Does that mean all the talk from PD and Kaz being indecisive, deciding and work in progress were BS and they actually knew all along and have just been more or less lying to us this whole time?
Or they were following marketing protocol to not reveal to competitors what they are working on. Kaz being indecisive may just be his form of "no comment" or they really might not have been 100% sure if everything they were working on would make it into the game.

If that was a marketing protocol, then it must be serious business.

If that was a marketing protocol, then it must be serious business.
The cost to make the game has been estimated over $60 million. They expect multiples of that in profit. So yes, it is a serious, multimillion dollar business. Some companies don't even let all their employees in on their future plans to avoid leaks to competitors.

And PD isn't the only game company that does it. David Jaffe adamantly denied he was working on another Twisted Metal title over and over again, only to reveal two years worth of work at E3.

the skies are clear, amar212 no-longer knows anything we don't, he has become superfluous, cast him overboard!

:dopey:

Although you're joking I wouldn't be so sure he doesn't know more than we do even after tomorrow has passed.

Back