The Words of the Winds are Now all Clear

• Thread starter amar212
  • 3,560 comments
I think you got it wrong.

That's my interpretation
"Greater reunion" = GT5, period. "Smaller reunion" = GTPSP.

"will ask for great sacrifice to be made in order to get all present and future treasures without new sacrifices needed". Sacrifice = wait until the game is released, in order to get all the content of GT5 (and no bugs), with no need of patches.

I honestly do think it points to DLC, not GTPSP.

However, the Collector's edition only gives a voucher for 5 DLC cars. If there are more than 5 DLC cars (Which if there is DLC, there will be over time), so even if you buy the collector's edition, you will still have to make future sacrifices.

I don't know...if it's really about the Collectors edition they have to hurry with the EU announcement. I don't want to miss my copy!!:indiff:

I don't know...if it's really about the Collectors edition they have to hurry with the EU announcement. I don't want to miss my copy!!:indiff:

Don't worry, i'm sure they will be allocated by region. Everyone else in the EU/PAL region is also waiting.

Don't know about any further DLC, maybe the five cars are just cars there working on and have run out of time to fit in the gold release.

I know lots of peeps have flagged T10 for DLC but I'm up for supporting games that give me great pleasure and moneys worth.

I'd buy.

Nice work Amar :) I wasn't one of the leagues of detractors but I must admit I didn't go out of my way to support you either. Obviously we all do now... so you could say ANYTHING and we'd believe it.

Ever watched the movie "The invention of lying" ? You could have some fun with your new found power ;)

Amar says you all have to send him $5 or PD will remove the premium cars. :D

Nice work Amar :) I wasn't one of the leagues of detractors but I must admit I didn't go out of my way to support you either. Obviously we all do now... so you could say ANYTHING and we'd believe it.

Ever watched the movie "The invention of lying" ? You could have some fun with your new found power ;)

Amar says you all have to send him $5 or PD will remove the premium cars. :D

US Dollars?

How much would that be in pounds... ;)

And do I get my postage re-imbursed?

Well, Amar winds are proven to be assertive, and the final blow just arrived. Suck that, unbelievers. :mischievous:

Last edited:
Any clues on this? :)

Something so big is cooking, you can't even imagine the size of it.

And there is something else cooking, which you can't even imagine the price of it.

And the third thing is also in the oven, but you can't even imagine it's even baking. And besides that third thing there is something else in the oven, I'd say it's the oven itself.

And I guess everything will be presented in the gala dinner in the weeks or months to come, but at the E3 latest.

And then you'll find out that day of the Fiest is also known even today.

And yes, my NDA is killing me so much that I can't even tell you how much you should be hungry. But I can assure you it will be the Fiest of the Gods.

Last edited:
any clues on this? :)

the third one ... track editor ... using parts of existing tracks to make a new track!!!!! quark screws anyone?

Guys the AUP is quite clear that good grammar is to be used when you post and that does include the use of capital letters at the start of sentences, for nouns and single 'I's.

Please take more care when posting in the future.

Scaff

All this new info and you're still on about flippin' Porsche? Who cares about Porsche! :crazy:

Great to see the old prophecies are all coming true :bowdown: :)

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel a serious bout of Man Flu coming on in the month of November!

All this new info and you're still on about flippin' Porsche? Who cares about Porsche! :crazy:

Great to see the old prophecies are all coming true :bowdown: :)

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel a serious bout of Man Flu coming on in the month of November!

My exams start in November... Hmm... Looks like there is no other option than me repeating the course next year.

My exams start in November... Hmm... Looks like there is no other option than me repeating the course next year.

I've an idea, you could do your exams before buying GT5 as a reward.

amar212 now quite rightly gets to be very smug, while a number of people who contributed (I use that term loosely) get to be rather embarrassed.

Normally I refrain from this style of posting, but the amount of rubbish amar had to deal with was huge and that he is still here is a testament to his value as a member.

Good stuff

Scaff

Latest Posts

Back