The Words of the Winds are Now all Clear

• Thread starter amar212
  • 3,560 comments
1) World wide release date of March 17th 2010

2) More than 600 cars and almost 100 tracks, including some previous tracks updated for GT5

3) Customizable or user created (to an extent) tracks?

4) Custom rooms etc

5) Full game + pared down version with the option to pick and choose further downloadable (at a cost) content.

6) ??????

Thanks Amar 👍 👍
Glad to see I'm not the only one who can count to 12....

Big Thanks to the guys who have thought it out and decyphered the puzzle and saved my brain from overloading .. All I saw was birds this and wind that and I'm not really in the mood for mental exertion today :lol:

Thanks for the cryptic info Amar ;) looking forward to all those tracks and can only dream about how many of them will be old school rally tracks, December 2009 is so close it feels like an early Christmas present with this kind of info .. I wont hold my breath just yet ;)

Cheers :cheers:

Big Thanks to the guys who have thought it out and decyphered the puzzle and saved my brain from overloading .. All I saw was birds this and wind that and I'm not really in the mood for mental exertion today :lol:

Thanks for the cryptic info Amar ;) looking forward to all those tracks and can only dream about how many of them will be old school rally tracks 👍
December 2009 is so close it feels like an early Christmas present with this kind of info

Wont hold my breath just yet ;)
Cheers :cheers:

Agreed. 👍

My interpretation.

We are going to ride on the backs of Giant Eagles, and prove that we can simply fly into Mordor.

So Boromir was right... one does not simply walk into Mortar...

I suspect most of us here will be buying the full game from the off, no matter the large sacrifice. :P

Dec. 2009 - good
March 2010 - bad

Which one is it going to be?

Its hard to work out, it really depends on how you interpret it. I presume it means December the first, but I though march when I first read it.

I suspect most of us here will be buying the full game from the off, no matter the large sacrifice. :P

Some of us will have to buy the full game twice and an extra wheel and then something to attach the new wheel to? :ouch: ... She was in retirement until this post surfaced :grumpy:

best get saving up :nervous:

GT5 will be released on late November,early December 2009. Release will be global for all regions.

600+ cars, 95 tracks, some of which will be remodelled GT4 tracks/cars.

Ability to create new tracks from existing ones.

Extensive clan/team features.

There will be two versions of GT5. One with all the features in it, costing the most (initially). Small version will be a basic game,with dowloadable features, but it will cost you to get all the upgrades to the big version.

Possible PSP/PC release?

At least, that's my interpretation of it. ;)

I have a tendancy to go along with this interpretation as opposed to posting one very similar to it.

I added my changes.

Great news and Thanks a lot Amar. 👍
What everyone has said so far seems to be right, but I hope it isnt released and then asks you to download the things you might want for money. The money isnt the problem, its my lack of credit card! Maybe they'll release two version as people said, one without extras possibly an add-on to GT5P and one with extras and possibly for slightly more money also with the ability to freely download the future additional content released after the game is released.

Thanks amar for giving us finally a more easier cryptic text to decypher :D

Cant wait for that game, and to be honest, i will actually make a bet that it will come begin of december with a world wide release!

OMG i so can't wait!!!!

Chris

there no info about damage????????????

this make me sad...

Some people can't be pleased I guess. :indiff:

We have some cryptic info on what to expect.

Some cryptic info is better than no cryptic info.

This cryptic info has made my day, so I can't complain.

there no info about damage????????????

this make me sad...

Maybe there is a secret 7th wind blowing in a country where the sun comes up first,but that wind has still to be discovered by Amar's satellite's....:dunce:

lol..

btw:thanks Amar for a refreshing wind untill the beginning of june...

spyrrari.

The track editing thingy seem like a bit of a laugh, and doesn't fit in a simulator in my opinion...

Yo guys seriously... the guy is already going out on a limb to provide us with info... be grateful you have anything... I am sure we will get more info closer to E3. Maybe one more riddle?

The track editing thingy seem like a bit of a laugh, and doesn't fit in a simulator in my opinion...

As a free extra ?... I'd spend a day and a half pretending my name is Herman Tilke and ruin a few tracks ;-)

But - You might be rewarded with more than a few quite cool tracks as well - I, for one, would love to see Val de Vienne...

I am pleased, but these two things make me nervous. And i don´t think track editor is that important with 80 tracks included.

Back