The Words of the Winds are Now all Clear

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 3,560 comments
  • 567,224 views
oh man. The interior of that subaru is so nice. No matter how frustrated I get, I'll always be seduced by the graphics of this game.
 
Here
Picture1-3.png
 
Hmm the damage seems to be weird then.

35029857.jpg


Mirror clips into wall but is left intact afterwards.

81678057.jpg
 
- only 10 cars!!
- no damage
- interior view

That video seems to be from a license test or driving challenge. There's a display of a "Zeitlimit" (= time limit) on the right hand side.

That would explain why only 10 cars.

Or, playing with damage reduces the number of possible cars on track...
 
I think it was just a shadow on the track, not the door opening.
 
woot damage! see the focus in the background.. door opens and rear bumper starts hanging off.
 
I think it was just a shadow on the track, not the door opening.

Watch the video again, a door clearly opens and closes as he accelerates away.
 
Watch the video again, a door clearly opens and closes as he accelerates away.

Actually yeah maybe.
In that case the damage model is crap, that car should have been a right off
 
Look at the video in the background!!! `te guy crashes and his door goes open!

Great spot - just after that goon gets in the damn way (around 1 minute)

C.
 
Why the idiot playing dont' just go 200Km/h in the wall and show us ****ing damages!!!??
 
Potential damage settings though? It's hard to tell though because of distance and lack of resolution.

The door definately opened though.
 
11 seconds in HKS Hypermax time attack car :D
 
Actually yeah maybe.
In that case the damage model is crap, that car should have been a right off

Depends on the settings I assume - it looks like it's probably in "Arcade" mode... which I'd assume may have it set to a lower value.

C.
 
Great video!
Tokyo is one of my favourite tracks, and that door did definitely open.
 
That video seems to be from a license test or driving challenge. There's a display of a "Zeitlimit" (= time limit) on the right hand side.

That would explain why only 10 cars.

Or, playing with damage reduces the number of possible cars on track...

All of the Prologue demos have "time limit"s on them... it's so that no ****er sits on it for hours on end!!!

C.
 
I have a pretty strong feeling the damage model is going to be incredible and you'll eat those words.

I hope so, but it seems retarded to hit a wall at 40mph and just drive off, the amount of times he scraped the barriers aswell.
 
I bet more video's will be out soon. The door opening is the best news so far....
 
Back