The World's Most Okay Tour - Laguna Seca 200 Miles (31 Dec. 2019, 12PM PST)

• Thread starter Mistah_MCA
  • 391 comments
I can save a spot for you if you want :)

Will do!
I was getting low 16's in the Motul GT-R.

Adding you to the list! :) I'll make a new reply and edit the first post with the lobby code on the day of the race.

I would like to race!!!! Is that still possible to be in??? Thank you!!! ID : WOLF_T_Briguenti

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick one to confirm my entry, @Mistah_MCA. As mentioned, I'll be in a Wakos liveried RCF.

Can't promise I'll provide any competition, or be consistent, as I'll be jumping in with zero wheel time time at Seca . .

7cc.jpg

Finally get to run some practice laps. Promised myself I'd start working on strategies :P.

Practice room open for a little while if anyone needs to run.

Should be able to find the room my clicking on "show rooms with friends".

Qyn
Finally get to run some practice laps. Promised myself I'd start working on strategies :P.

Practice room open for a little while if anyone needs to run.

Should be able to find the room my clicking on "show rooms with friends".
If it is open when I get on later I will hop in. Otherwise I will be setting up my own lobby shortly after.

I would like to race!!!! Is that still possible to be in??? Thank you!!! ID : WOLF_T_Briguenti
Adding you to the list!
Just a quick one to confirm my entry, @Mistah_MCA. As mentioned, I'll be in a Wakos liveried RCF.

Can't promise I'll provide any competition, or be consistent, as I'll be jumping in with zero wheel time time at Seca . .

7cc.jpg
Sweet, see you in the race!

Hey Mistah. There's been a crash on the road into town, so I doubt I'll be able to get back before 8. If I do, you'll see me on track.

The race should be over by now.. how did things go?
Went ok. @Mistah_MCA won. One guy got (@LANAtron ) caught by the pit lane 1 lap penalty. I streamed it on YouTube but there was some weird glitching around lap 70. Not sure an 88 lap stream of the hood of my car was interesting though. Pretty good fun.

Thanks to @Mistah_MCA for hosting. It was a shame you got screwed on the start @Invisigoth as it would just about be the first time getting on track with you. Will have to try more of these things.:gtpflag::cheers:

Happy New Years everyone!

Last edited:
Back