THE worst ps one games ever!

• Thread starter eivind
  • 23 comments
Here are my Topp 5 list:

1. Rollcage ( the worst game ever!!)
2. Chessmaster
3. Actua soccer 90`
4. Actua Golf
5. RED Alert (ON PSX, ITS A 100% PC GAME!!!!!! OAAAAAHH)

Any of those 9.99 games that just started to come out are terrible. Also anything with "Mary Kate & and Ashley" is terrible

Global Domination - 'hey, what's going on here? What button do I press to...what's happening now...where did that.. hang on.. but I...this game...huh?...GAME OVER'

Yeah, the early NFSes did blow chunks.

In a somewhat related (yet somehow opposite) vein - can we all agree that Alien Trilogy was one of the best early PSX games? :D

yes alien trilogy was awesome....
dont got it though but played it....

well i have to say roadrash-jailbreak sucked donkeys for pennies
:mad:

I had great fun with NFS4...in fact I finished it eventually and had may fun moments with it!

Although I bet the graphics were nothing to be proud of I liked the smoke and the skid marks you would leave when hooning round a corner with a cop up your arse pipe.

Originally posted by RushNO2
no the worst game ever was the original kings field, if you havent played it and you get the chance you'll know what i mean

See, I'm one of those weird people that actually like King's Field. May have had something to do with the fact that I didn't own many PSX games at the time... :D

Rush-hour is the worst I've played.
cruddy graphix,
cruddy control,
cruddy cars.
It does make a good coaster though.

I'm probably spoiled though, I bought GT 2 as my first game. Played it in demo form in JC Penney's and then found a PSX for $20 used. And bought the game to go with it.

Back