The yes/no car game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 799 comments
  • 24,909 views
Range Rover sport?

Or that Land Rover Stormer concept car (that featured in GT4)?
 
Is it 4 door?
 
Mini Marcos?

Land Rover Stormer?

Jensen Interceptor?
 
Oooh, sorry about my dissapearance, forgot about it, and by the way, it was a Ford F-150.

Is it an MG?
 
0-60 in under 6 seconds?

Aston martin?

Jaguar?

Bentley Continental?

Sunbeam Tiger (whatever that car is)?
 
Well I can't think off the top of my head any other british cars that appeared in GT4, is 4 door, weighs under 2 tons and hasn't been mentioned already....
 
oooo s-type R?
 
is it any Mini?
 
well i am baffled:boggled:

i haven't got gt4 anymore, but off the top of my head

is it over 300hp?
 
is it a sports car?
 
I'm sorry to say but I've scanned the GT4 car database over and over and there aren't any other U.K cars that are a four-door, under 300hp, weigh under 2000kg/4409 pounds and that have a sprint of 0-60 over 6 seconds.

Regards, GT Pro.
 
I think the only British Four-Door is the Carlton. Otherwise, its not in GT4.
 
Lotus Carlton?
 
I think thats been said... this is bogus, someone else go.
 
Then why did you say it was in GT4?
 
But you just said it wasn't....

Can someone else do this?
 
no i didn't, i said there are different versions of said car, it's under a different manufacturer in the usa version of the game. but the car i'm after is the british version of the car
 
S Type?
 
is it in gt3?
 
Vauxhall Carlton/Caddy Catera?
 
Back