Ev0 4 drifter Messages 1,071 Nov 3, 2006 #541 he's got it, it was indeed a Shelby Mustand GT500 your go.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Nov 4, 2006 #542 Hmmm, anyone hello? YAY! My turn. It's American.
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Nov 4, 2006 #543 Damn it, somehow I missed this thread today, now I'm too late to have my shot....
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Nov 4, 2006 #544 After reading the previous page I have one thing to say to Evo 4 Drifter SHELBY WAS ALWAYS FORD NEVER NEVER NEVER GM!!! JUST THINKING THAT MAKES ME ANGRY!! If any one wants a hint its RWD EDIT: Shelby worked with Chrysler Corp, made the Shelby Charger Daytona or something to that effect.
After reading the previous page I have one thing to say to Evo 4 Drifter SHELBY WAS ALWAYS FORD NEVER NEVER NEVER GM!!! JUST THINKING THAT MAKES ME ANGRY!! If any one wants a hint its RWD EDIT: Shelby worked with Chrysler Corp, made the Shelby Charger Daytona or something to that effect.
slider-s15 Messages 505 Nov 4, 2006 #545 i thought we were supposed to wait 3 days for an answer, not less than 24 hours.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Nov 4, 2006 #546 Hm? Oh sorry then. If Viper GTSR Wants to go, then let him go.
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Nov 4, 2006 #547 Nah doesn't matter my loss. Is this car from GM?
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 4, 2006 #548 Is this car not from GM?
usedHONDA (Banned) Messages 541 Nov 7, 2006 #553 I know he's in the forum. 0-60 in under 5 seconds? Pontiac GTO? Dodge Viper SRT10? RT10? GTS? Any Viper at all?
I know he's in the forum. 0-60 in under 5 seconds? Pontiac GTO? Dodge Viper SRT10? RT10? GTS? Any Viper at all?
Ev0 4 drifter Messages 1,071 Nov 8, 2006 #554 well that's at least 3 days so now i would like to go, the car is British.
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Nov 8, 2006 #555 Is it front engined rear wheel drive?
usedHONDA (Banned) Messages 541 Nov 8, 2006 #563 Opel? Vauxhall? (both GM euro cars.) Costs more than a standard Camry? Sportscar?
Ev0 4 drifter Messages 1,071 Nov 9, 2006 #566 no to all except usedHONDA, it is a Vauxhall (again) not a sports car, in future can you only post 2 things at a time please, it just makes it easier for me to reply.
no to all except usedHONDA, it is a Vauxhall (again) not a sports car, in future can you only post 2 things at a time please, it just makes it easier for me to reply.
GT4_Rule Messages 6,447 Nov 10, 2006 #567 Vauxhall Astra? Vauxhall's VXR hatchback (forgot what it was called...)
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Nov 10, 2006 #568 Vauxhall Vectra VXR?
GT4_Rule Messages 6,447 Nov 10, 2006 #569 I think that's it. I'll give the guess to you since you came up with the name.
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Nov 10, 2006 #570 GT4_Rule I think that's it. I'll give the guess to you since you came up with the name. Click to expand... I thought you were referring to the Vauxhall Astra VXR (pic below)? I was guessing Evo's car as Vauxhall Vectra VXR.
GT4_Rule I think that's it. I'll give the guess to you since you came up with the name. Click to expand... I thought you were referring to the Vauxhall Astra VXR (pic below)? I was guessing Evo's car as Vauxhall Vectra VXR.